剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你错啦 我对啦
Cause you're wrong and I'm right
你错 我对 你错啦
you're wrong, I'm right, you're wrong.
我进去啦 -拜拜 西班牙语
going inside now. - Bye-bye. In Spanish...
偶对啦 偶对啦
Estoy correcto, estoy correcto.
嗨 我是蒂姆 -我是鲍勃
hi, I'm Tim. - I'm Bob.
我们干嘛要聊天
Why are we talking?
我忘了把这个给你妻子了
Forgot to give this to your wife.
这是什么
What is it?
拼装游乐器材的账单
It's the bill for assembling your play structure.
是你装的
You put that together?
是啊 我♥干♥的不错 是吧
Yep, turned out pretty good, huh?
相当不错啊
Couldn't possibly have turned out better.
那么 如果你准备付些小费来表达你的感激之情
Well, if you'd like to reflect your satisfaction with a tip.
拜拜 蒂姆 -我可以收
Bye-bye, Tim. - You know, I take...
你觉得目前为止 我们的第一次约会怎么样
How are you enjoying our first date so far?
很特别啊 是吧
Pretty special, right?
这条路确实够弯啊
This sure is a twisty road.
我觉得很好 这才有意思
Which is fine with me 'cause this is fun.
呜呼
Whoo-oo!
呜呼
Whoo-oo!
你不在呜呼
You aren't whooing.
因为我觉得不太舒服
That's because I don't feel very well.
可能饿了吧 从野餐篮里找出点吃的
Maybe you're just hungry. Take something out of the picnic basket.
或者 放点进去
Or put something in.
你说了算
Your choice.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
盖比 盖比 看好查莉
Gabe, Gabe, watch Charlie!
鲍勃 怎么了
Bob! What happened?
不知道
I don't know.
我只不过是站在这儿欣赏着秋千
I was just standing here admiring the swing set...
就是那个你自己搭起来的
You know, the one you put together all by yourself...
然后突然 嘭
And then boom!
这玩意儿就倒在了我身上
The whole thing came down on top of me.
你没事吧 -不知道
Are you okay? - I don't know.
我就是 有点困
I just... I feel so sleepy.
不不不 鲍勃 看着我 看着我
No no no. No, Bob, stay with me. Stay with me.
艾米 你知道的
Amy, just know that
不管我怎么样
no matter what happens to me,
我不怪你把它拼装了起来
I don't blame you for the way you put this thing together.
我去找人帮忙 -不 不
I'm gonna go get help. - No no!
我去找 蒂姆
Let me. Tim.
啊 你认识蒂姆 是吧
Oh, you know Tim, right?
当然了 嗨 蒂姆
Of course I do. Hi, Tim.
最近怎么样啊 -你好 邓肯太太
How you doing? - Hi, Mrs. Duncan.
鲍勃 邓肯 你怎么可以这样吓我
Bob Duncan, how dare you scare me like that!
活该你骗我
Well, you deserved it for lying to me.
什么 我怎么不能骗你了
What? So now I can't lie to you?
我还以为我们家很和谐呢
I thought we had a good marriage going here.
这是拆卸器材的账单
Here's the bill for taking it apart.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦对了 你能不能再把它装起来
Oh, could you put this back together again please?
当然了 那么明天你想让我来
Sure, then tomorrow you want me to come back
再拆开吗
and take it apart again?
不了
No.
拜托 蒂姆 我们没疯
Gosh, Tim, we're not crazy.
真高兴你愿意再给我一次机会
I am so glad you're giving me a second chance.
我们就假装第一次约会从来没有发生过吧
Let's just pretend our first date never happened.
什么约会
What first date?
我吐在野餐篮里的那一次
The one where I puked in the picnic basket.
不不 这就是个说法
No, it's an expression.
"吐在野餐篮里"是个说法吗
Puked in the picnic basket's an expression?
听起来可流行不起来啊
I don't think that's gonna catch on.
等一下
Excuse me.
梦露老师 你来这儿干嘛
Mrs. Monroe, what are you doing here?
邓肯先生 您的口音怎么没了
Mr. Duncan, you've seemed to have lost your accent.
它来无影去无踪
It comes and goes.
啊 这就来了 嘀嘀
Ah, there it is. Pip pip.
而且您的胡子也没了
And you've lost your mustache too.
是的 胡子兴高采烈地跑了
That's right. Me mustache went cheerio.
邓肯先生 我有个坏消息
Mr. Duncan, I have disturbing news.
是关于您妻子的
It's about your wife.
你妻子 你还有妻子
Your wife? You have a wife?
没有 -你没有
No. - You don't?
当然有了
Of course I do.
你是谁 -我是他女朋友
Who are you? - I'm his girlfriend.
大家好 这儿
Hey, guys, what's the...
而她竟然和他男朋友一起来了
And here she is with her boyfriend?
你居然对我不忠 你都结婚了
You're cheating on me? You're a married woman.
你结婚了 -不 不不
You're married? - No. No no no.
你没结 -当然结了
You're not? - Of course I am.
呃 -盖比
Eww! - Gabe!
怎么了 妈妈 -我开始了解
Yes, mother. - I'm starting to see
你为什么不想让我见你的家人了
why you didn't want me to meet your family.
盖比 梦露老师发现你的父亲
Gabe, Mrs. Monroe has found out that your father
和我出了点小问题
and I are having problems.
那么 她知不知道
And does she know
你们俩就是我不乖的原因
that you guys are the reason I misbehave?
现在知道了
I do now.
好吧 也许这痛苦能带给
Well, maybe some good can come
我们一个好结果
from all this pain.
别说了
Dial it down.
梦露老师 对不起
Mrs. Monroe, if you'll excuse us,
这个家庭需要调解
this family has some healing to do.
而我只需要与我父母和他们的同伴
Which I would like to do just with my parents
一起解决
and their dates.
坚强点 女士
Stay warm, love.
不要心灰意冷啊
Don't wanna freeze off your English muffins.
爷爷 奶奶
Grandma, grandpa!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我是盖比的老师 我来和他父母谈谈
I'm Gabe's teacher. I came to talk to his parents.
我们就是
We're his parents.
没错 爷爷 你就是我爸爸
That's right, grandpa. You're my dad.
他认为自己还是总统呢
He thinks he's the president too.
你是谁 -我是德瑞克
Who are you? - Hey, I'm Derek.
就是个普通朋友 -外面的摩托是你的吗
Just a friend. - Is that your motorcycle?
是的 -完了
Yeah. - No...
我喜欢摩托车 -我俩一对的 我和德瑞克
I love motorcycles. - We're dating, me and Derek.
你能不能别当着我的面这样
Will you stop throwing that in my face?
我们演完了 -很好
We're done with that part. - Jolly good.
嗨 小查莉
Hey, Charlie.
我们都因为假扮爸妈而被禁足了
Well, we all got grounded for pretending to be mom and dad,
可是有个好消息哦
but there's some good news.
很帅嘛 邓肯先生
Looking good, Mr. Duncan.
得了吧 叫我鲍勃就行
Oh, please, call me Bob.
好吧 看来我杞人忧天了
Yeah, turns out I was worried about nothing.
我的男朋友也成了我爸的好朋友了
My new boyfriend is dad's new best friend.
我是不是应该有点担忧呢
Maybe I do have something to worry about.
我和斯凯勒也没事了
And things are cool between me and Skyler,
我跟她解释了我没和我姐姐结婚
after I explained I wasn't married to my sister.
是啊 不然就太糟了
Yeah, that would have been awful.
正如吐在野餐篮里 -是啊
Talk about puke in the picnic basket. - Right.
啥 -哦 就是个说法
What? - Oh, it's an expression.
好吧
Yeah.
啊哦 -我的车啊
Whoopsie. - My bike!
好吧 纯洁的友谊要遭受考验了
Oh, well, that should put a dent in the old friendship.
还有 当然了
And of course,
你的秋千第三次坍塌了
your swing set has now collapsed three times.
祝你好运啰 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
你干嘛呢 -抱歉打扰了 先生
What are you doing? - Sorry to trouble you, governor,
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表