剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
P.J., do something. -I am.
醒醒 大叔 醒醒
Wake up, old dude! Wake up!
PJ 我们怎么办
P.J., what are we going to do?
说话啊 PJ 说话啊
Words, P.J.! Words!
噢
Oh.
这 也许我能驾驶这东西
Well, maybe I could fly this thing.
这些控制仪器有点儿像电子游戏里的
These controls kind of look like my video game.
但是僵尸大炮在哪呢
Where the heck is the zombie cannon?
老天爷啊 如果你能让我活下去
Please, God, if you let me live through this,
我向你保证我以后一定会行善积德的
I promise I'll do something good.
其实也可以骑驴来观赏大峡谷
Another way to see the grand canyon is by burro.
哇 你办事效率还挺高啊
Wow, you work fast.
好了 很好 稳住
All right, good, steady.
学会了吗 我能放手了吗
Think you got it now? Can I let go?
不 不能 为时尚早
No no, not quite yet.
好吧 我觉着平衡问题已经练得差不多了
Okay, so I think we've done enough balance.
现在练练冲浪板的控制如何
How about some board control?
噢 冲浪啊 冲浪
Oh, surfing surfing surfing.
这不就是我们的目的吗
That is why we're here, right?
是啊 但是我认为咱们应该先互相了解下对方
Yeah, but I thought maybe we could get to know each other.
好吧 我先来
Okay, I'll go first.
我喜欢沙冰
I love smoothies,
你是知道的 特别是在运动之后
Um, you know, especially after a workout.
或者在上完什么课之后
Or... or like a lesson of some kind.
那好 上完课后
Well, after the lesson's done,
想来杯沙冰吗
Do you want to get a smoothie?
看看你 总是想的比我快一步
Look at you... always one step ahead of me.
好了 你自己认为可以下水了吗
Okay, you think you're ready to hit the water?
可以了吧
I guess.
别担心 你很有天赋
Don't worry, you'll be a natural.
好的
Okay.
呜 太爽了
Whoo hoo! This is awesome!
呜 耶
Whoa yeah!
我说过你很有天赋的
I told you you'd be a natural.
噢 看着 金鸡独♥立♥
Oh, look, one foot.
噢 看着 飞龙在天
Oh, look, no feet.
犀利
Gnarly!
大家好
Cowabunga!
(注:Cowabunga是冲浪专用问候语)
嘿 你来干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
这是我的私人课程
This is my private lesson.
你知道自己在做梦呢 是吧
You know you're dreaming, right?
什么
What?
快醒醒 泰迪
Wake up, Teddy!
泰迪 醒醒
Teddy, wake up.
宝贝 还好吧
Honey, you okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
我所记着的最后一件事就是我在上冲浪课
The last thing I remember I was at my surfing lesson.
没错 但是 课上的不怎么顺利
Yeah. Well, uh, that didn't go too well.
当第一波浪袭来时 你喊了句“我天赋异禀”
On your first wave, you shouted, "I'm a natural!"
然后你就来了个倒栽葱
And then you landed on your head.
噢 惨了
Oh no.
我居然错过了沙冰之约
I missed my smoothie date.
他那么迷人
He was so cute.
你又怎么了
What happened to you?
我快被我的电梯伙伴给折磨死了
I was almost smothered by my elevator buddy.
是吗 有啥大不了的 我们差点死于直升机坠毁
Oh yeah, big whoop. We were almost killed in a helicopter crash.
你没听见我说的吗 我错过了沙冰之约
Didn't you hear me? I missed my smoothie date.
哇 邓肯家的倒霉日啊
Wow, bad day for the Duncans.
就像整个家都被诅咒了
It's almost like the whole family's cursed.
你们看我♥干♥吗
What are you all looking at me for?
看什么 关于诅咒这事我什么也不知道
Huh? I... I don't know anything about a curse.
你早些时候不是提到过诅咒什么的吗
Didn't you mention something about a curse earlier?
没 没 没 没有
No no no. No no.
我记着我提到的是钱包
I think I might have mentioned something about a purse.
我为什么要提到诅咒啊
Why would I mention something about a curse?
你看 你和查莉就没有厄运缠身啊
I mean, nothing's happened to Charlie or you.
实话 我没事
That's true. I'm good.
闪开
Fore!
邓肯先生
Mr. Duncan?
嗨
Hi.
呃 我在 我在做一个植物快速检查
Um, I was just doing... just doing a quick plant inspection.
没错 这是一棵榕属
Yeah, that's a... that's a ficus.
您昨天没有参加分时入住座谈会
We missed you yesterday at the timeshare presentation.
如果您今天还没有参加
If you don't attend the one today,
我们将强迫让您缴纳这次旅行的所有费用
We'll be forced to charge you for your entire trip.
所有费用 -甚至是夏威夷果
Everything? -Down to the last macadamia nut.
你也是分时入住
Timeshare?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
盯着电视看 但电视是关着的
You're watching tv, but it's not on.
我不配任何娱乐活动
I don't deserve entertainment.
老哥 你怎么了
Dude, what's the matter with you?
直升机的那些经历 在我的脑海中挥之不去
I can't get what happened in the helicopter out of my head.
我感觉我是个懦夫
I just feel like a coward.
通常我的确会这么说 因为你就是个懦夫
Well, normally I'd say that's because you are a coward,
但是我发誓要行善积德 所以我不会再落井下石了
But I made this promise to be good, so I won't say that.
当那个直升机飞行员晕过去后 我就
When the helicopter pilot passed out, I just...
我就傻了
I froze.
我没有任何行动
I didn't do anything.
除了叫的像个女生
Except scream like a little girl...
剩下的我就不说了
Is something else I won't say.
感觉到了吗 好像你说的也不少
You know, it almost feels like you are saying those things.
我还不善于做个好人 肯定会有些不尽人意
Being good is new to me, so there's gonna be some snags.
我就像个废物
I just feel like a total loser.
等一下
Well, wait a minute.
我向老天爷保证我会行善积德
I made a promise to God to do something good.
如果我帮你正视你的恐惧 也算行善积德了
And if I help you face your fears, that would count, right?
那我就和老天爷两清了
And then God and I would be square.
你愿意帮我 -这正是好人该做的
You'd do that for me? -That's what good people do, right?
我是说 我也就能想到这里了
I mean, I'm just guessing here.
嘿 电梯伙伴
Hey, elevator buddy.
噢 亲爱的 你怎么了
Oh, dear, what happened to you?
游泳 遇到了水母 厄运缠身啊
Swimming... jellyfish. Things keep happening.
跟我来 查莉
Come on, Charlie,
咱们去花♥园♥转转
Let's go see the pretty garden...
或者去帅哥那里转转
Or let's go see the pretty boy.
花♥园♥又跑不了
The garden's not going anywhere.
卡伊 -泰迪
Kai. -Teddy.
你感觉怎么样了 昨天你摔得不轻
How are you feeling? That was quite the fall you took yesterday.
噢 没事了 我很好
Oh yeah, but I'm fine now.
咱们能再定下去喝沙冰的时间吗
So can we reschedule that smoothie?
等一下 让我查一下
Hold on, let me check.
我的冲浪课之后怎么样 可以吗
How about after my next surf lesson? Wanna meet then?
当然 没问题
Sure, I'd love that.
那我们就约好了 -第二次是最好的
Then it's a date. -Second time's the charm.
好了 进展得不错 查莉
Well, that went well, didn't it, Charlie?
查莉
Charlie?
查莉
Charlie!
未完待续
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表