剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
一份合同保证书
A contract guaranteeing.
来保证今晚我的房♥子不会受到任何威胁
That nothing's gonna happen to my house tonight.
在你把不捣乱就给糖的小鬼招来之前 赶紧消失
Now go away before you attract the treat-or-trickers.
你是想说不给糖就捣乱吗
You mean the trick-or-treaters?
无所谓了 反正我恨这个节日
Whatever. I hate this holiday.
我去开门
I've got it.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
佐伊 这是我老妈 其实是我老爸
Zoey, I'd like you to meet my mom... I mean my dad...
天啊 你俩的服装太给力了
Guys, your costumes are too good.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
嘿 -你的服装也太让人称奇了
Hey. -And your costume is blowing my mind.
是吧 -算是吧
Right? -Well, I guess.
问一下 你的装扮是
Um, who exactly are you supposed to be?
我妹妹 她就长这样
My sister. She looks like this.
哇 现在明白了
Wow. Now I get it.
我父母互相打扮成对方
My parents are dressed as each other.
是啊 -这也让我想起了自己的父母
Yeah. -You remind me a lot of my parents.
他们也喜欢这样瞎玩吗
Do they like to have fun too?
不是 这让我想起我有父 还有母
No, I meant that there are two of them.
好了 我们该走了
Well, we should get going.
玩得开心 -是啊 再见
Have fun. -Yeah. Bye.
哇 这姑娘是块瑰宝
Wow, she's a spark plug.
嘿 现在看碧昂斯·艾米特越来越顺眼了
Hey, Beyonce Emmett's looking better and better.
嘿 小鬼 那就是你的第二套服装吗
Hey, kiddo, that your second costume?
惨不忍♥睹啊
It's kinda lame.
好了 管他呢 第二次出动的目的就是扫荡糖果
Yeah, who cares? Second time around is all about volume.
你想怎么样 -我想让你看点儿东西
What do you want? -I want to show you something.
什么 这不是我♥干♥的
What? I didn't do this.
某人干的 我花了五十美元雇你保护这房♥子
Someone did, and I paid you $50 to protect my house.
但这不是我♥干♥的
But it wasn't me.
但是你要收拾干净
But it will be you cleaning it up.
哼 想都别想
Huh! I don't... I don't think so.
让我们仔细看看这份你签署的合同
Let's take a closer look at the contract you signed.
读这段
Right there.
“如果乙方 盖比·邓肯 保护住♥宅♥失败
"if provider, Gabe Duncan, fails to protect said residence,
乙方 盖比·邓肯 将同意给达布尼太太打工
The provider, Gabe Duncan, agrees to work for Mrs. Dabney.
一整天” 给你打什么工
For one full day..." work for you doing what?
继续读 -“打工内容由达布尼太太拟定”
Keep reading. -"...Doing whatever Mrs. Dabney tells him to."
你耍我 -这就是我送给你的万圣节糖果
You tricked me. -And that's my treat.
噢
Oh.
别害怕 查莉 去要糖果 -去吧
Go ahead, Charlie. Go get a piece of candy. -Go ahead.
查莉 -我去追她
Charlie! -I'll get her.
太有意思了
That was hilarious!
哪里有意思了 你变♥态♥吧
No, it wasn't. What is wrong with you?
你才变♥态♥呢 现在是万圣节
What's wrong with you? It's Halloween.
没错 但是吓一个两岁的小孩并不是有趣
Yeah, but scaring a two-year-old isn't funny.
是卑鄙 -她才两岁
It's mean. -She's only two?
抱歉 我并不知情
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
拿着 多给你点儿糖果 -谢了
Here, take some extra candy. -Thank you.
噢 搞什么
Oh! What?
卡尔 一分 捣蛋小鬼 零分
Karl, one; Trick-or-treaters, zero.
噢 这难闻的味道是什么
Oh, what is that horrible smell?
我在假血中加了点儿臭鸡蛋
I added some rotten eggs to the fake blood.
就好像我的独家酱料
It's kind of my secret sauce.
这身臭味让我怎么去派对啊
I can't go to a party smelling like this.
派对 再次抱歉 我并不知情
A party? I'm sorry. I didn't know.
去那口大锅里看看 里面有香水
Reach into the cauldron. There's some perfume in there.
噢 你爱弄就自己伸进你那口破锅里 你以为我傻啊
Oh, reach into your own cauldron, you clump nugget!
我讨厌那个叫卡尔的孩子
I hate that Karl kid!
你看看 在派对上没有一个人愿意和我说话
I mean, no one would even talk to me at the party.
你能怪他们吗 你变成了玛丽有点儿小味道
Can you blame them? Mary had a little smell.
我们要给好好教训那个卡尔一趟
We need to teach Karl a lesson.
好吧 但你能离远点儿说说么 你还臭着呢
Well, can you teach it from over there? You've still got a little stink on.
艾薇
Ivy,
我要复仇
I want revenge.
好吧 你的计划是什么
Okay, so what's your plan?
听听这个
How about this?
我弄一张印有卡尔的借书证
I get a library card in Karl's name,
然后我狂借图书
I check out a lot of books.
到还书日期后 我也不去还
And I keep them well past their due dates.
我承认 干这事我外行 帮帮我
Okay, I'm no good at this. Help me.
好吧 系好你的安全带
Okay, fasten your seat belt.
艾薇我要带你前去
Ivy's gonna introduce you to
黑暗世界
the dark side.
我讨厌十一月一号♥
I hate November 1st.
是啊 麦芽奶糖球要了你的小命
Yeah, that's the problem with malted milk balls...
一个太多 一千个又不够
One's too many and 1,000 aren't enough.
再也不吃糖了
No more candy ever again.
吃了这块再说 -别动 不许吃
Right after this piece. -Nuh-uh. That's it.
我把剩下的都扔了 看啊 牛奶糖
I'm throwing the rest out. Ooh, caramel.
嘿 大家早
Hey, everybody.
呃 你知道万圣节已经结束了 对吧
Uh, you do know Halloween's over.
那你为什么还这么打扮呢
Why are you still wearing your costume?
这不是我的打扮 这是我的新形象
This isn't my costume. This is my new look.
这么说来昨晚你没穿万圣节服装吗
So you weren't in costume last night?
我当然穿了 不记得了吗 假胡子
Well, sure I was. Hello, fake mustache?
PJ 你现在是哥特人了吗 -没错
P.J., you're a goth now? -That's right,
由于现在的我和以前的我 完全是相反的两个人
And because I'm the total opposite of what I used to be,
所以现在请叫我JP
From now on call me J.P.
如果真是相反
If you're the total opposite,
那我们能叫你阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦吗
shouldn't we call you Albert Einstein?
阿尔伯特什么
Albert who?
PJ 我真是不明白
P.J., I don't understand.
你为什么要这样 -佐伊
Why are you doing this? -Zoey.
噢 真♥相♥大白了
Oh. That's why.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我觉着我更喜欢她的妹妹
I think I like the sister better.
完工了
Okay.
鸡蛋都擦干净了 我能歇会了吗
All the egg's gone. Can I take a break now?
别急 先让我查查合同
Hold on, let me check the contract.
不能
Nope.
好吧 还要干什么
All right, what's next?
你去给卡布德洗澡
I need you to give Kaboodle a bath.
我才不去给你的猫洗澡呢
I'm not giving your Cat a bath!
还有什么活儿 -刷达布尼先生后背上的毛
What else you got? -Shave Mr. Dabney's back.
到这儿来 小猫咪
Here, Kitty Kitty.
你的那只猫好像不喜欢洗澡
That Cat of yours does not like taking baths.
我知道 所以我才让你去
I know. That's why I had you do it.
好了 接下来干什么
All right, what... what's next?
你去给卡布德喂维他命
You need to give kaboodle his vitamin.
是让他咽下这些吗
Is he supposed to swallow this?
不是 让他从下边服用
Oh no, that goes in the other end.
如果你认为他光只是不喜欢洗澡
And if you thought he didn't like baths?
那你就大错特错了
Ooh!
嘿 我和佐伊现在要出去
Hey, Zoey and I are going out now.
别等我了 我们可能会回来得有点儿晚
Don't wait up. We'll be back kinda late.
你们去哪啊 -本来我建议去玩迷你高尔夫
Where are you kids off to? -Well, I suggested minigolf,
但是佐伊想去墓地
But Zoey wanted to go to the cemetery.
于是我们商量了下 决定去墓地
So we compromised... we're going to the cemetery.
你是谁啊 -PJ啊
Who are you? -I'm P.J.
不是
No.
多谢提醒我 我现在是JP了
Thank you for reminding me. I'm J.P. Now.
成了 别闹了 不管你是谁
Okay, well, whoever you are,
你确定要将哥特进行到底吗
Are you sure about this goth thing?
老爸 老妈 别担心
Mom, dad, don't worry.
我还是你们手心里的宝
I'm still the same guy you know and love.
噢 老妈 忘了说了 我用光了眼线膏
Oh, mom, by the way, I ran out of eyeliner.
然后用了点儿你的
And I had to borrow some of yours.
鲍伯 咱们怎么处理这件事
Bob, what are we gonna do about this?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表