剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
但我还是丢了
And that's exactly what I did.
老爸 你没给我丢人
Dad, you didn't embarrass me.
对亏了你 现在大家都追捧我
Thanks to you, everybody loves me.
什么
What?
真的 你被蝎子蛰后 就晕过去了
Yeah, after the scorpion stung you, and then you passed out,
然后特透鲍姆先生想从你的体内吸出毒素
And then Mr. Turtlebaum tried to suck the poison out of you.
结果他又不省人事了
And then he passed out.
什么
What?
趁混乱之中 蛇又爬了出去
In all the confusion, the snake got loose.
好吧 先不谈这个 特透鲍姆做了什么
Yeah, backup. Turtlebaum did what?
当你在医院的时候
And then while you were at the hospital,
消防队来了 整个学校的人都被疏散了
The fire department came and the whole school was evacuated for the day.
我是站在你肩膀上的巨人
I am a hero because of you.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, dad.
请正面回答我那个特透鲍姆问题
Now I'm gonna need an answer on that turtlebaum question.
好了 查莉 无需此言
Well, Charlie, needless to say,
我的故事没发表
I'm still unpublished,
但是好消息是 老妈也没得逞
But the good news is so is mom.
我认为我们学到了一件很重要的事情
I think we learned a very important lesson.
即便我穿着垃圾桶 魅力也不减
I look good even in a trash can.
好吧 算是一个教训吧
Well, that's one of the lessons.
所以 -我感觉好空虚
So... - I just feel so empty,
感觉被抛弃了
So abandoned.
更准确的来说 我感觉被利用了
I guess it'd be safe to say I feel used.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
PJ 这可怜的娃在这儿都十分钟了
PJ, the poor kid been here for 10 minutes.
快付给他钱吧
Pay him already.
嘿 明天你还来吗
Hey, see you tomorrow?
有时候 无需多言 除了祝你好运啊 查莉
Sometimes there's nothing left to say but good luck, Charlie.
可怜的我啊
Poor me.
我没有任何的辅料
I don't have any toppings,
只有奶酪
Just cheese.
你个废柴 起司
You're a loser, cheesy.
瞅瞅我 满身的香肠啊
Look at me, all covered in pepperoni.
我认为有时候普普通通也会有好处的
There must be something good about being so plain.
噢 是吗 当你想到了 记得告诉我
Oh yeah, when you think of it, let me know.
不妙
Uh-oh.
烙饼还是香肠匹萨
Plain old cheese or delicious pepperoni?
不要啊
No!
哈 也许这就是
Huh, I guess there is something good.
普普通通的好处
About being plain.
剩最后一块不吃 可惜了
It'd be a shame to leave just one.
我害怕的就是这个
I was afraid of that.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表