剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
等一下 想法不错
Wait a minute. That's not bad.
我就来弄清这些神秘肉的神秘之处
I'll solve the mystery meat mystery.
这让人作呕的饭菜也许就是我打开胜利之门的钥匙
This disgusting slop could be my ticket to the big time.
今天的午餐如何啊 -噢 太好了 谢谢
How's lunch today? -Oh, really good, thanks.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
买♥♥鞋了吗 -买♥♥鞋了吗 买♥♥鞋了吗
You get some shoes? -Did I get some shoes? Did I get some shoes?
我不知道 你来告诉我 闪瞎你的眼
I don't know. You tell me. Ba-bam.
哇 赞
Wow! Nice!
的确 而且只需四百块 -什么
Yeah, and only $400. -What?!
淡定 我会在晚餐后把它们还回去的
Relax, I'm going to return them the day after the dinner.
我只是租借
I'm just borrowing them.
就好像图书馆的书可以让你这个白♥痴♥看起来有点内涵
They're like a library book that makes my calves look hot.
亲爱的 没有哪家商店是受理穿过的鞋退货的
Honey, no store is going to take back shoes once you've worn them.
他们是不会发觉我穿过的
They're not going to know that I've worn them.
我在鞋底粘了层胶带 这样就不会被磨损
I'm putting tape on the soles so they don't scuff.
你在哪学的这招
Where did you learn this stuff?
这可是我上学那段艰苦岁月中的老把戏了
It's an old trick from my starving student days.
本以为结婚后就可以不用这招了
I thought I'd outgrow it when I was married,
但是养了这四个孩子 快看 闪亮动人
But four kids later and here we are... ba-bam!
我给搞糊涂了 感觉很不对劲啊
I don't know. Sounds wrong to me.
你要是不爽四百块就你去付啊 -我去拿胶带
Or we can just pay the $400. -I'll get the tape.
这么说来你在幼儿园里给个孩子剃了头
So you cut a kid's hair in kindergarten.
而现在你成天惶恐不安
And now you're all freaked out?
这是我做过的最蠢的事了
It was the worst thing I ever did.
不知道如何是好 也许我应该向他道歉
I don't know, maybe I should just apologize.
道歉 要是我就再给他剪一次 让他知道咱的厉害
Apologize? I'd cut his hair again, show him who's boss.
好了 同胞们 觉得怎么样
Okay, guys, what do we think, huh?
哈 为乡村俱乐部准备的
Huh? Ready for the country club?
不好说 老爸 扣上纽扣试试
I don't know, dad. Button the jacket.
有心无力啊
That's not going to happen.
那我猜你裤子上的文明扣
So I'm guessing the top button of your pants.
也遇到了同样的问题
Is out of the question too?
是的
Yes, sir, it is.
鲍伯 帮个忙 可以吗
Bob, a little help, please?
快搭把手 -怎么了 怎么了
Need a little help, please? -What? Whoa, what's wrong?
用胶带背面粘在你的鞋底
Turns out that putting tape on your shoes makes them.
你就可以去滑冰了
Just a little bit slippery.
是吗 那为何不换双鞋呢
Well, why don't you change shoes?
什么 难道让我削减魅力吗
What, and kill the glamour?
你觉着咱们交钱去乡村俱乐部
How'd you like to pay all that money.
去看看会有什么精彩好事发生这个主意怎么样
To join the country club and see that coming in?
神秘肉到底是什么肉呢
What is the meat in mystery meat?
为了找出答案
To find out,
我决定和莉迪亚 也就是我们的午餐阿姨
I decided to sit down with Lydia the lunch lady.
一起坐下 来问问一些尖锐的问题
And ask her some tough questions.
还不错吧 -别急 嗷
Pretty good so far, huh? -Shh! Ow.
好吧 莉迪亚 让我们直入主题
So, Lydia, let's get right to it.
和我聊聊这肉的问题
Tell me about the meat.
镜头有必要离我这么近吗
Does that camera have to be so close?
你为什么心虚流汗了
Why are you sweating?
因为你把一盏大灯照在了我的脸上
Because you're shining a very bright light in my face!
或者是因为你在撒谎
Or is it because you're lying?
到底是什么 莉迪亚 那肉到底是什么
What is it, Lydia? What is the meat?
碎牛肉 -碎牛肉吗
Ground beef. -Is it?
还是别的什么东西
Or is it something else?
神秘肉 难道就真的很神秘吗
Mystery meat... is it really such a mystery?
我是泰迪·邓肯 你我同行
This is Teddy Duncan and I'm on your side.
意下如何 -我不能上交这份
So, what do you think? -I can't submit this.
为什么 -因为这里面没有事实根据 没有证据
Why not? -Because there are no facts, no proof.
很抱歉 这的确烂到家了
I'm sorry, but it stinks.
但我需要这次实习机会 我想上电视
But I need that internship. I want to be on tv.
那你最好在明天之前在上交给我一份更好的
Then you'd better come up with something great by tomorrow.
噢 瞧好吧 -有点不自量力啊
Oh well, just watch me. -I don't think you can do it.
说这话你可别后悔 -你有没有和我一样的欲望
I'm going to make you eat those words. -Do you want to kiss me.
想来次热吻 -没有
As much as I want to kiss you? -No, I don't.
值得一问
Worth a shot.
噢 电影太好看了 -太好看了
Aw, that movie was awesome! -So awesome!
当血从那哥们的胳膊里喷出来时
When the blood shot out of that guy's arm,
感觉太逼真了 -太逼真了
It looked so real! -So real!
你们这俩小屁孩聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
呃 没什么 -我们刚看了“斩首3”
Uh, nothing. -We just saw "decapitation 3."
没有 我们没看 -我们看了
No, we didn't. -Yes, we did.
还记得他们用那个女人的头当保龄球时
Remember I almost barfed when they used.
我都快吐出来了
That lady's head as a bowling ball?
等等 等等 那电影的分级PG-13吗
Wait wait wait. That movie's rated pg-13.
(注:PG-13为不适于13岁以下儿童观看,13岁以下儿童尤其要有父母陪同观看)
谁带你们去看的
Who took you guys to go see it?
他妈 他爸
His mom. His dad.
我们多付了五块钱给那个售票员
We slipped the guy at the box office.
他就放我们进去了
Five extra bucks and he let us in.
你脑袋给吓傻了吗
What is wrong with you?
他就是那个人的卧底
She's a direct pipeline to the man.
而那个人就是我妈
And by the man I mean my mom.
好了 这么说来那个卑鄙的售票员
Okay, so that sleazeball at the movie theater.
接受小孩的贿赂
Is taking bribes from kids?
真是 太给力了
That's... Fantastic!
给力吗 -绝对给力
It is? -Yes yes.
这就是我要找的素材
This is exactly the kind of story I need.
这能把我送到我的国度 电视国度
This is going to put me on tv, where I belong.
你现在听起来就像老妈
You sound like mom.
闭嘴
Shut up.
呃 干得好
Ugh, nice job.
我们现在大祸临头了 -抱歉
We're probably going to get in trouble now. -I'm sorry.
嘿 想来点儿口袋里融化了的巧克力吗
Hey, you want some melted pocket chocolate?
真恶心
That's disgusting.
算了 来点儿吧
Yeah, okay.
紧急情况 鲍伯 出现紧急情况了 -什么 怎么了
Emergency! Bob, we have an emergency. -What? What is it?
鞋没了 -大家不许动
The shoes are gone. -Nobody move!
房♥子已经被封锁了
This house is on lockdown!
什么 你上次看见鞋是什么时候
What... wh-when was the last time you saw them?
呃 当我昨晚回到家
Um, uh, when I got home last night,
我把它们放进了盒子里 然后就去睡觉了
I put them in the box and went to bed.
再然后我起床想去卫生间 我就把鞋穿上
Then I got out of bed to go to the bathroom, put them back on,
去了卫生间 然后把鞋放回鞋盒里 又去睡觉了
Went to the bathroom, put them back in the box and went to bed.
等一下 你为什么要穿着鞋去卫生间
Wait, why would you put on shoes to go to the bathroom?
因为它让生活变得美妙
Because they make everything an event.
亲爱的 听着 现在唯一美妙之处就是我们要支付四百元
Honey, look, the only event right now is that we're out $400.
我们必须要找到鞋啊
We've got to find the shoes!
嘿 爸妈 -嘿
Hey, guys. -Hey.
嗨 为什么查莉身上这么脏
Hi. Why is Charlie so dirty?
我俩在院子里追着玩呢
We were playing Chase in the yard.
还因为她穿着高跟鞋呢 脚下一滑 摔倒了
And because she was wearing high heels, she slipped and fell.
什么高跟鞋 -这双
What heels? -These.
不会吧 -哈哈 她穿上还挺可爱的
No! -Yeah. Yeah, she looked pretty cute in them too.
我还用手♥机♥照了几张相
I got some great pics on my phone.
想看看吗
You guys want to see?
看
See?
挺开心的事 怎么哭了
It's funny, not sad.
嘿 达斯汀 你好啊
Hey, Dustin, how's it going?
我是PJ 不知道你还记得我吗
I'm P.J. I don't know if you remember me.
我们幼儿园是同学 -是吗
We went to kindergarten together. -We did?
是啊 是啊
Yeah yeah,
我就是那个被胶水把脸粘到桌子上的那个孩子
I was the kid who glued his face to the desk.
那个舌头被仓鼠轮卡住的孩子
I was the kid who got his tongue caught in the hamster wheel.
那个剪断你马尾辫的的孩子
I was the kid who cut off your ponytail.
噢 我想起来了
Oh yeah, I remember that.
是啊 就是我
Yeah yeah.
听着 我知道现在说这个有点儿迟
Listen, I know it's probably way too late for this,
但是 我真的很抱歉
But I just... I want to say I'm really sorry.
呃 别内疚了 都是很久以前的事情了
Eh, don't worry about it. It was a long time ago.
你不生气吗 -不生气
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表