剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I, Heather grouper,
居然在盖比·邓肯的府中
Am in Gabe Duncan's house.
我还以为他不知道有我这个人呢
I didn't think he even knew I existed.
那个 显然是有我这个人的
Well, obviously I exist.
不然我不会身处盖比·邓肯的府中
Or I wouldn't be here in Gabe Duncan's house,
而且面♥积♥比我想象的还要大些
Which is so much bigger than I thought.
有件事很有意思 有些房♥子
Isn't it so funny how some houses.
从外面看很小 但是里面却很大
Look so small from the outside, but are big on the inside?
但其他那些房♥子 从外面看很大
And other houses look big on the outside,
其实里面则不然
But are small on the inside?
好了 我说完了 您问的什么问题
Well, anyway, what was the question again?
你好啊
How are you?
很好 非常的好
Good. Great actually,
因为我正在盖比·邓肯的家中
Because I'm in Gabe Duncan's house!
好了 了解了 了解了
Yeah, we got that. We got that.
盖比
Gabe!
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
你妈妈邀请我来的 她说你喜欢我
Your mom invited me. She said you like me.
老妈 来厨房♥和你说句话
Mom, a word in the kitchen?
好的
Okay.
马上回来
Be right back.
为什么你要告诉烦人的希瑟我喜欢她
Why did you tell annoying Heather I like her?
因为我知道我儿子有点儿害羞
Because I know my little boy is too shy...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么叫她“烦人的希瑟”
Why did you call her "annoying Heather"?
我不喜欢这个希瑟 我喜欢的是性感希瑟
I don't like her. I like hot Heather.
有两个希瑟
There's two heathers?
其实班里有五个希瑟
In my class there are five heathers.
其他那四个希瑟我都可以将就
And I would have been okay with any of the others...
聪明希瑟 高个儿希瑟
Smart Heather, tall Heather,
甚至是多毛希瑟
Even hairy Heather.
儿子 我现在开始
Boy, I'm really starting.
后悔你把我卷入这场希瑟之战中了
To wish you hadn't gotten me involved in this.
我又累又饿 请大家施舍点儿吧
I'm tired and hungry, so don't be so selfish
什么都可以
anything helps
除了贝类食物 我过敏
but I'm allergic to shellfish. .
嘿 老爸 你怎么来了
Hey! Dad, what are you doing here?
来找你谈谈
We need to talk.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey hey hey hey!
嘿 快闪开 麦尼
Hey, get lost, mimey.
这是我的地盘
This is my territory.
快点儿 滚回你的破地方去
Go on, hit the imaginary road.
快滚开 -喔 喔 喔 PJ
Get outta here. -Whoa whoa whoa, P.J.!
你这是怎么了 -在纽约呆上一天半
What happened to you? -Been in New York a day and a half.
它会让你改变自己的
The city changes you, man.
好了 你需要回家了
Okay, you need to come home.
不成 斯凯勒和我要呆在一起
No no, Skyler and I belong together.
我了解你的感受
I know how you feel,
但是看看那只蟑螂有多大
But look at the size of that cockroach.
斯凯勒是我一生的挚爱
Skyler is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
我们注定要在一起
We're meant to be together.
PJ 你才十七岁
P.J., you're 17 years old.
你会怎么知道那些
How can you possibly know that?
那好 我所知道的就是我不想离开她
Well, all I know is I don't wanna be apart from her.
你们不会永远都不能在一起
You might not be apart forever.
什么意思 -当爱情来临时 有句俗话说的好
What do you mean? -When it comes to love, there's a very old saying...
亲娘啊 好大的老鼠
Sweet mama, that's a giant rat!
这句话我的确听说过 但是
Yeah, I've heard that before, but...
不是 不是 俗话不是这么说的
No no no, that's... that's not the saying.
俗话就是
The saying is...
儿子 如果你爱她 就放开她
Son, if you love something, set it free.
如果她又回来了 那她就是你的了
If it comes back to you, then it's yours.
但如果她没回来 那她就和你无缘了
But if it doesn't, then it never was.
你怎么搞的
What happened to you?
可能颜色喷的有点儿过度
I may have overbronzed just a smidge.
我本以为你不会干出这么愚蠢的事情
I didn't think you'd pull off the whole dumb thing,
但结果出乎我的意料 你是自然呆
But it turns out you're a natural.
泰迪 -噢 嗨 老板
Teddy? -Oh hi, boss.
嘿 给我扔个沙滩球 老兄
Hey, why don't you toss me that beach ball, dude?
呜 耶
Whoo! Yeah!
你怎么是这个颜色
Why are you orange?
看 这是健康肤色
See, it's just a healthy glow.
嘿 老兄 给我把那个足球扔过来
Hey, brother, why don't you throw me that football?
噢
Oh!
噢 -没事吧
Ow. -Are you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah, I'm good. I'm fine.
嘿 浴巾不错啊
Hey, righteous beach towel, dude.
能借我用一下 擦擦血吗
Could I use it to wipe up some blood?
老妈 我们怎么办
Mom, what are we gonna do?
我们总不能藏在厨房♥里一辈子吧
We can't hide in the kitchen forever.
为什么不可以 我们有吃的 我们有喝的
Why not? We've got food. We've got drink.
老妈 你出去摆平她
Mom, you gotta get rid of her.
有点儿困难 我从未和女生分过手
This is really hard. I've never broken up with a girl before.
好吧 我自己出马 -盖比 不要
Fine, I'll do it myself. -Gabe, no.
希瑟 我和你说点儿事
Heather, I gotta tell you something.
什么事 盖比
Yes, Gabe?
老妈 你想说点儿什么吗
Mom, something you wanna say?
好吧 希瑟 事情是这样的
Okay. Heather, the thing is.
呃 现在的恋爱关系有点儿复杂
Um, there was a little mix-up about the who likes who thing.
噢 不会吧 盖比不喜欢我
Oh no! Gabe doesn't like me?
那是因为
Only because...
杰克喜欢你
Jake likes you.
哪个杰克
Which Jake?
有多少个杰克
How many are there?
四个 矮子杰克 皮包骨头杰克 高个杰克
Four. There's short Jake, skinny Jake, tall Jake...
我说的是一个红头发的胖墩儿
This one's stocky with red hair.
型男杰克吗
Hot Jake?
杰克们的水平都不怎么高
Standards for the Jakes are really low.
难以置信杰克居然喜欢我 他可是全能型人才
I can't believe Jake likes me. He's the total package...
红发 雀斑 笑起来像个香蕉
The red hair, the freckles, the way he always smells like bananas,
你是不知道 香蕉可是这个世界上唯一
Which in case you didn't know, are the only fruits in the world...
再见了 再见了
Bye-bye now. Bye-bye.
所以即使你找不到像我一样
So even though you won't find another guy.
迷恋你的男生
Who's as crazy about you as I am...
我会给你自♥由♥的
I set you free.
还有即使
And even though.
你找不到比我还迷恋你的女生
You'll never find a girl who's crazier than I am... About you...
你也是自♥由♥的
You're free too.
那事情就这样了
So I guess this is it?
看 这就是为什么我不想和你告别
See, this is exactly why I didn't want to say goodbye to you.
嘿 那我们就不告别
Hey, let's not say goodbye then.
不如就说
Let's just say.
以后见
See you later.
嘿
Hey.
别难过 儿子
It'll be okay, son.
嘿 走路能看着点儿吗
Hey, would you watch it?
没看见我们在这里呢吗 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm having a conversation here, you jerk!
老爸
Dad?
哇 这个城市的确可以改变你 咱们还是快离开吧
Wow, this city really does change you. Let's get out of here.
好了 查莉 老爸把PJ带回家了
Well, Charlie, dad brought P.J. back home.
现在他给老妈显摆在纽约照的照片
And now he's showing mom the pictures he took in New York.
这只是虫子和老鼠
It's just bugs and rats.
我知道 很棒吧
I know, right?
你去哪 我还有照片呢
Where are you going? I got more.
噢 说到照片 我今天拿到了学校的照片
Oh, speaking of photos, got my school picture back today
哇
Wow!
是啊 如果悲剧继续
Yeah, if the trend continues,
明年我将无牙外加光头
Next year I'll be toothless and bald.
好了 祝我好运吧 查莉
Well, wish me good luck, Charlie.
哇 难熬的一天
Wow, tough day.
你怎么样 挣到钱了吗
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表