剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
I-- I didn't give Teddy permission first.
但是我听到泰迪给你打的电♥话♥了
But I heard Teddy call you at work.
不 泰迪从没在我工作的时候打电♥话♥给我过 我很费解啊
No, Teddy never called me at work. I'm confused.
对 我也是 -还是让我来点拨你们下吧
Yeah, me too. -May I enlighten you?
快点 -这两个女孩用了一个手♥机♥程序
Spill it. -The girls used a phone app to make it sound like
让它听起来像是你们俩同意了她们去派对这事
You each gave them permission to go to the party.
什么 -她们不是的
What? -They didn't!
噢 玛丽·卢 别太天真了
Oh, Mary Lou, but they did.
所以 妈妈 如果我下一次捅了什么娄子
Now, mom, so next time I'm bad--
当然我们都知道那是迟早的事
we both know there will be a next time--
不要忘了今天我为你们做了什么
Just remember this moment when I did something for you.
等她们回家看我怎么收拾她们
They are gonna be in so much trouble when they get home.
为什么我们要等她们回家
Why wait till they get home?
又不是只有她们知道有手♥机♥程序
They're not the only ones who know about apps.
对 没错
No, they aren't.
可是我们知道什么手♥机♥程序
What do we know about apps?
我这个手♥机♥有GPS功能
I have a g.P.S. App on this phone.
就是说我可以追踪艾薇的手♥机♥
That means I can track Ivy's phone.
我们可以去派对了吗
Shall we go to a party?
我很乐意
I'd be "appy" to.
你好
hello?
亲爱的泰迪 我是盖比
Teddy dear, Gabe here.
在我向你透露这些消息之前
Before I share the news,
当我需要帮助的时候 请铭记这一刻
let's remember this moment the next time I need a favor.
为什么你每次打电♥话♥都要以毛骨悚然的问题开场呢
Why do all of your calls start with the same creepy question?
老妈和玛丽·卢太太知道了你们的小阴谋
Mom and Mrs. Wentz know all about the phony phone calls.
什么 她们怎么知道的
What?! How'd they find out?
这仍是一个谜 不管是谁...
That part remains a mystery. Anywho...
她们正用GPS追踪你们 现在就在路上呢
They're tracking you on g.P.S. And heading your way.
什么 妈妈们用GPS追踪我们
What? Our moms are tracking us on g.P.S.
GPS 她们不应该知道这个的
G.P.S.? They're not supposed to know about that.
天啊 谢谢你了 盖比 我欠你一个人情
Oh gosh, thanks, Gabe. I owe you one.
算你说对了
So it would seem.
你在这啊 我想查莉想和你玩娃娃了
There you are. I think Charlie wants to play baby with you.
她一直在说 “盖比 盖比”
She keeps going, "gabe, Gabe!"
她爱怎么说就怎么说 反正我不去
She can say it all she wants. It's not gonna happen.
我已经对她和她那傻缺娃娃厌烦了
I'm sick of her and I'm sick of that stupid doll.
噢 查莉 不要这样 我不是那个意思
Oh, Charlie, come on! I didn't mean it.
我只是在做盖比该做的事啊
I was just Gabe being Gabe.
嘿 你回来了 今天还顺利吗
Hey, there he is! How'd it go today?
我今天的亮点是
the highlight of my day
搬了一袋子的老鼠
Was carrying a bag of rats.
弗恩肯定会很赞赏你的
Vern must like you
因为他对搬老鼠袋的人选可是很讲究的
because he's awful particular about his rat bag.
弗恩告诉了我 你是怎么说我们的
Vern told me what you said about us kids.
我怎么说的 -别的孩子的评价都很高很高
What'd I say? -That everyone else is so great
而我只是好而已
And I'm just nice.
那又怎么了
So?
你挺好的 有什么问题吗
You're nice, what's wrong with that?
“好”是你朋友用来形容
So "nice" is what your friend calls the ugly girl
你想约出去的丑姑娘的
He wants you to go out with.
我在你眼里就是这样的人
Is that all I am to you--
仅仅是个丑姑娘吗
An ugly girl?
噢 这真是太刺♥激♥了
Oh, this is so exciting--
去缉拿那两个小骗子
Going after the perps.
等一下 女孩们掉头了
Wait, the girls are turning around.
什么 -好像她们要掉头回你家了
What? - Looks like they're headed back to your house.
抓紧你的包包 玛丽·卢 看我的漂移大♥法♥
Hold on your your purse, Mary Lou. We're making a u-ey.
爽啊
Oh yeah!
你知道什么更爽吗 -什么
You know what would be great? - What?
如果我们有一个警笛和警灯
If we had a siren and a flashing light.
什么手♥机♥程序都有
They got app for everything.
嘿
Hey.
我想我们需要谈一谈 -我没有心情
I think we gotta talk. -I'm not in the mood.
噢 我这么对你说话可不好哦
Oh, that wasn't very nice.
噢 别这样 我说你好是对你的称赞
Oh come on. When I said you were nice that was a compliment.
你最多只能用这个词来称赞我吗
That was the best thing you could say about me?
这简单的一个词意味深长啊
I think that says a lot.
听着 儿子
Look, P.J.,
作为一个父亲对我来说最重要的
As a father, the most important thing to me
是我的孩子们都是品行端正
Is that my kids are good people--
善良体贴 关心他人
Kind-hearted, genuinely concerned about other people...
的好人
Nice.
嘿 要是论这个标准来说你可是最令老爸骄傲的孩子
Hey, by that standard you're the kid I'm most proud of.
真的 -真的
Really? -Really.
谢谢了 老爸
Thanks, dad.
嘿 谢谢你今天帮我代班
Hey, thank you for helping me out on the job today.
呃 你知道的 我倒是
Uh, you know, I was kinda
希望有一天这个可以
Hoping maybe someday we could
持续进行下去
Make that a permanent thing.
“邓肯和儿子”
"Duncan & son."
噢
Oh!
这倒提醒我了 哥要去学习了
That reminds me-- better hit those books.
这个可一点都不好
Well, that wasn't nice at all.
噢 你们两个在这里干吗 派对提早结束了吗
Oh, what are you two doing here? Did the party end early?
没 我们还是决定不去了
No, we decided not to go.
事实上
The truth is
我们为了让你们同意我们去派对欺骗了你
We tricked you into giving us permission to go to the party.
你真知道吗
Did you now?
是的 我们为自己的所做所为而感到羞愧
Yes, I'm ashamed to say we did.
在去派对的路上有些东西让我们改变了主意
But on the way there something made us change our minds.
是什么东西
And what's that?
我们看到了葡萄汁的广♥告♥牌
We saw the grape juice billboard.
就是一位小女孩和母亲亲切拥抱
You know the one where the girl is hugging her mom
因为她很喜欢葡萄汁
Because she's so happy with the juice?
“葡萄妈妈们所见略同” 我有点熟啊
"grape moms think alike," I'm familiar with it.
总之 那让我们想到了你们俩是多么的好
Anyway that got us to thinking about how wonderful you two are
然后我们聊了聊
And we talked it over
并一致认为你们的女儿应该要做对得起你们的事
and agreed that you deserved better
最后我们就不去了
And decided not to go.
这全是真话
It's true.
总之 我们知道我们的所作所为也许会受到惩罚
Anyway, we know you're probably gonna punish us,
我们没有怨言
But we're okay with that.
那么 我们等下再讨论这个
Well, we can talk about that later.
我很骄傲你们能向我们坦白从宽
I'm really proud that you guys told us the truth.
我也是
I am too.
世上只有妈妈好
Darn you for raising us so well.
那还用说
It's what I do.
嘿 艾薇 我要来了 你到了吗
Hey, Ivy, I'm on my way out. Are you here?
我就在你家门口
I'm right in front of your house.
你确定我们现在去不晚吗
Are you sure it's not too late to go?
噢 傻瓜 这种派对是通宵的
Oh, girlfriend, these senior parties go all night.
打算去哪啊 -去床上
Going somewhere? -Back to bed.
知道就好
You got that right.
被我妈逮到了 去不了了
Caught by mom. Can't go.
如果你不去 那我也不去了 -知道就好
If you're not going, I'm not going. -You got that right.
嗨 查莉
Hi, Charlie.
查莉 别这样
Charlie, come on.
你要我说多少次对不起啊
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
要我怎么样你才能原谅我
What is it gonna take for you to forgive me?
你宝宝
You baby.
“你宝宝”
"you baby"?
什么意思
What does that mean?
好吧 查莉 我不知道你使了什么招让他当娃娃
Well, Charlie, I don't know how you got him to do that,
但是谢谢你了 这够我们乐几年了
But thank you. We'll be enjoying this for years.
祝你好运咯 小查莉
now say good luck, Charlie.
你想让我吐你一身吗 我可不怕
Do you want me to spit up? 'cause I'm not afraid to go there.
犟孩子
Cranky baby.
嘿 大家还好吧 听着 听着
Hey, how's it going? Good good.
还记得几周前我提到的
Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned something about
要帮我一个忙吗
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表