剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
B 垃圾桶里
B: That trashcan?
C 走廊的厕所里
C: The bathroom in the hallway?
请去C处
Please go with c.
行 你可以离开
Fine. You may leave.
现在我们讨论付费计划
Now let's talk about payment plans.
对不起 -嗯 泰德米
Excuse me. - Yes, tedamy.
我们在这块儿要待多久
How much longer are we gonna be here?
就5个半多小时
Only five and a half more hours.
不过我跟一个帅哥约好了
But I have a date with a really cute boy.
我听说你已经结婚了
I thought you were married.
是啊 我是结婚了 但还没死
Well, I'm married, not dead.
有什么办法能让我早点离开吗
Is there any way that I can leave sooner?
当然 在纸上签完字
Sure, sign that paper
然后你就可以立马闪人
And you are free to go right now.
太好了 没问题
Great. Okay.
阿罗哈
Aloha.
好 舞会现在正式启动
All right, the ball is now officially rolling.
我只不过去了趟厕所而已
All I did was go to the bathroom.
我们已经卖♥♥掉了我们的第一套分时入住房♥
We have sold our first timeshare unit.
恭喜你们 鲍伯和泰德米邓肯夫妇
Congratulations, Bob and tedamy Duncan.
早知道就挑那盆植物了
Should have picked the plant.
你再说一次这项运动的名字
What did you say this was called again?
滑翔伞 你等会儿会在空中飞起来
Parasailing. You're gonna go up in the air.
然后会温和的平静的 -在空中飞起来
And get a gentle peaceful... - Up in the air?
你之前根本没说会在空中飞起来
You didn't say anything about up in the air.
那你说这降落伞干什么用的
What did you think the parachute was for?
降落伞 我还以为是个鲜艳的披风呢
Parachute? I thought this was a very colorful cape.
我怎么弄掉这身装备
How do I get out of this thing?
好好好
Fine fine fine fine.
如果你确定不想滑
If you don't wanna do it,
就这样向船上的那个人示意
just signal the guy on the boat like this.
嘿 船上的人 嘿 船上的人
Hey, boat guy! Hey, boat guy!
那是出发的信♥号♥♥ 不是吗
That was the go signal, wasn't it?
是的 看来你要跑起来了
Yep, you might wanna start running.
我好高兴我们直到现在才聚在一起
I'm kind of glad we weren't able to get together until now.
因为这样才算十全十美
Because this could not be more perfect.
我知道 这样才漂亮
I know. It's beautiful.
卡伊 这是我哥哥P.J.
Kai, this is my brother P.J.
P.J. 这是卡伊
P.J., kai.
泰迪 你都干了些什么
Teddy, what did you do?
我本来在海滩上的一个地方正约会
I had a date on the one spot on the beach.
突然一个傻瓜从天而降
Where idiots fall out of the sky.
我是在说分时入住
I'm talking about the timeshare.
房♥子现在成咱们的了
We now own this room.
我只不过签了一张单子而已
All I did was sign a piece of paper.
那就等于给我们买♥♥了套分时入住房♥
Which bought us a timeshare,
可是我们买♥♥不起啊
Which we can't afford.
你是我见过的最烂的妻子
You are the worst wife I've ever had.
好吧 对不起 你怎么不让PJ扮你妻子呢
Well, I'm sorry. Why don't you make P.J. Your wife?
因为我相信他会做的很漂亮
Because I'm sure he'd do a much better job.
大家安静
People. Quiet!
你怎么戴着个拖把
Why are you wearing a mop?
因为我头发都结成团了 想看
Because my hair's coming out in clumps. Wanna see?
不用不用 拖把挺好
No no. Mop's good.
好好盖着它
Mop it up.
嗨 孩子们 有一件事我不得不说
Hey, kids, there's something that I have to tell you.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但还是要说
I know this is gonna sound really crazy, but here goes.
我们被诅咒了
We've been cursed.
被诅咒 -是的
Cursed? - Yes.
夏威夷当地一位暴躁老头干的
By mano, a grumpy hawaiian man.
你要是在圣地上做机器人动作他会不高兴的
Who does not like it when you do the robot on sacred ground.
诅咒 别开玩笑了
A curse? Come on.
想想吧 坏事一件接一件
Think about it. Everything bad
发生 都是在我让大家受到诅咒之后
Started happening after I got us cursed.
像直升机事故 -还有妈妈突然变胖
Like the helicopter. - And mom's fatness.
我的神志不清 -还有妈妈的秃头
Me getting knocked out. - And mom's baldness.
分时入住 -还有妈妈的荒谬可笑
The timeshare. - And mom's grotesqueness.
好了 够了
Okay, got it.
等会 解释一下 分时入住是什么东西
Wait a second. Back up. What's this about a timeshare?
快去跟她解释 鲍哥哥
Go on and tell her, bobby-boo.
她买♥♥的 不是我 -你买♥♥了一个分时入住
She bought it, not me. - You bought a timeshare?
这样的
Okay,
之所以我们会在这个该死的地方
the only reason we were at that stupid thing.
仅仅是因为老爸用不着为这房♥间付钱
Was so dad wouldn't have to pay for the room.
哇哇哇 我们可别忘了还有诅咒的事
Whoa, but let's not forget about the curse.
好的 你不会要告诉我
Okay, you not telling me about
分时入住跟诅咒没有半点关系吧
a timeshare has nothing to do with a curse.
也许真有
Or does it?
原来如此 那我们会永远被诅咒吗
So that's it. We're cursed forever?
不 我们不会的
No, we are not.
是我让大家这么倒霉透顶的
I got us into this mess,
我会想办法让大家摆脱霉运
and now I'm gonna get us out of it.
我会找到酋长 然后让他解除诅咒
I'm gonna find mano and have him reverse the curse.
什么
What?
我会让酋长解除诅咒
I'll tell mano to reverse the curse.
看来你又得去看医生了 鸡蛋花茶
Looks like you're going to the doctor again. Plumeria tea.
噢 晕
Oh, nuts.
嗨 打扰了 你是酋长吗
Hey, excuse me. Are you mano?
我是酋长
I am mano.
嗯 听着 你给我家人施了诅咒
Yeah, listen, you put this curse on my family.
那请问你能解除它呢
And I was just wondering if you could reverse it.
诅咒
Curse.
就没有诅咒 -没有
There is no curse. - There isn't?
我那么说只是为了让游客别踩花草
I just say that to keep the guests out of the plants.
我是位园丁
I'm the gardener.
可发生在我们身上的各种倒霉事又怎么解释
But what about all the bad stuff that's happened to us?
我只能说你们太走运
Just got lucky I guess.
我的家人觉得诅咒是真的
My family thinks the curse is real.
告诉他们不是
Tell them it's not.
我是可以这么做
I could do that.
也许我们可以从中找点乐子
Or we could have a little fun.
你说这话时 眼中散发出邪恶的光芒
You say that with an evil look in your eye.
这让我高兴不已
That gives me pleasure.
诅咒解除仪式现在开始
The curse removal ceremony now begins.
我们能得到他的帮助真走运
We are so lucky he does this.
那还用说
You have no idea.
首先 家人里除了最年轻的男性外
First, the family except for the youngest male,
必须围着母亲单腿跳
Must circle the mother hopping.
同时念咒 又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心
And chanting "Big and gross. Big and gross.
就是那个她 被诅咒最深
She's the one that's cursed the most."
那我应该做什么
What should I do?
这部分最精彩了 你来当机器人
That's the best part. You do the robot.
我做机器人动作很像的
I do a good robot.
又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心
Big and gross, big and gross
就是那个她 被诅咒最深
She's the one that's cursed the most
又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心
Big and gross, big and gross
就是那个她 被诅咒最深
She's the one that's cursed the most...
做的不错啊 同志们 岁月会铭记这一刻的
Looking good, guys. Making memories here.
就是那个她 被诅咒最深
She's the one that's cursed the most...
为什么盖比不用做这个
How come Gabe doesn't have to do this?
不知道 看起来他跟那个酋长相当友好
I don't know. Seems awfully chummy with that mano guy.
同志们 我看他俩是在忽悠咱们
Guys, I think they're just messing with us.
邓肯先生 原来你在这儿
Mr. Duncan, there you are.
我们在处理你的分时入住合约时出了点小差错
We had a little accident with your timeshare contract.
和提基火炬
and tiki torch.
所以如果你不介意的话 我们还需要您妻子的签名
So if you don't mind, we need to get your wife's signature again.
起作用了 别停下
It's working. Keep going!
又肿又恶心 又肿又恶心
Big and gross, big and gross
就是那个她 被诅咒最深
She's the one that's cursed the most.
好 好 好
All right, all right, all right.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表