剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
谢谢你载我回家啦
Thanks for the ride home.
我还从没骑过摩托车呢
I've never been on a motorcycle before.
你很害怕是吗 抓我抓那么紧
Were you scared? You were holding on pretty tight.
啊对 不过那不是因为我害怕啦
Yeah, but that wasn't because I was scared.
行啦 明晚电影院见
Anyway, see you tomorrow night at the movies?
好啊 当然 你想让我什么时候来接你呢
Yeah, for sure. What time do you want me to pick you up?
来接我
Pick me up?
呃 话说 你其实不用来接我的
Um, you know what? You don't have to do that.
我们只要 在商场见就行了
We can just... we'll meet at the mall.
这样你就不用绕到我家来了
That way you don't have to come here.
商场见就行了 -可是
We'll just meet there. - Well...
就在商场见啦
At the mall.
好吧 不过我们为什么不进去逛逛
Okay, but maybe we could just, like, go in and hang out
坐一小会儿 -不行
for a little while. - No.
德里克 不行 如果我们现在逛的话
Derek, no. If we hang out now,
明天该说什么好呢
what will we have to talk about tomorrow,
那么就商场见咯
at the mall?
好吧 或许我们可以
Well, maybe we could...
嘘 有什么商场再说
Shh. Save it for the mall.
好的 嗯 到时见
Okay, well, I'll see you later.
嗯好 再见
All right, bye.
那家伙是谁 -什么
Who's the guy? - What?!
哪个家伙
What guy?
你躲着爸妈见的那个家伙啊
The guy you're trying to hide from mom and dad.
我没有
I'm not trying
躲着任何人去见任何人
to hide anybody from anyone.
泰迪 你就别和我装了
Teddy, let's not play this game.
咱俩可都知道有那么个骑着小摩托的家伙
We all know there's a guy. We all know he has a motorcycle.
咱俩还知道我这儿还有照片
And we all know I have photos.
关我屁事
So what do I care?
当然关你事 我可是个大嘴巴
You care because I can't be trusted
对于一切奸♥情♥指望我守口如瓶可不现实
with information like this.
鄙人有个外号♥ 大嘴盖比
Gabby Gabe they call me.
好吧 你到底想怎样 大嘴盖比
Okay, just tell me what you want, gabby.
我在学校犯了点小事
I got into a little trouble at school.
班主任要找咱爸妈谈话
And now my teacher wants to talk with my parents.
这和我有什么关系
So what does that have to do with me?
问的好 泰迪
Funny you should ask, Teddy.
我该更直接点喊您 "妈" 吗
Or should I say "mom"?
噢 不行 不行 不行 不行
Oh, no no no no.
完全可以
It can totally work.
梦露老师那把年纪 眼睛看不清楚的
Miss Monroe is old and has terrible eyesight.
不行 这太不靠谱了
No, that's crazy.
我可不给你当妈
I'm not gonna pretend to be mom.
这张照片很有趣哈
Here's an interesting photo.
这个应该叫独轮技吧
I believe they call this a wheelie.
你今天的邪恶劲儿怎么全用在我身上了
Well, isn't someone being especially evil today?
因为我昨天睡的相当爽
I got a good night's sleep.
好吧 就算我答应了
Okay, so even if I do agree,
你打算找谁来当爸
who are you gonna get to play dad?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
P.J 我需要你来去学校假装我爸
P.J., I need you to be my pretend dad at school.
没问题
Sure.
你也太容易搞定了 他说什么你都答应
That's it. You're just gonna do what he says?
从长远来看 这样做省我时间
In the long run, it just saves time.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第十集
Good Luck Charlie S02E10 Meet the Parents
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
嘿嘿
Hey hey hey hey!
是不是忘了啥呀
Didn't you forget something?
懒得每次都来
I'm not gonna do it every time.
鲍勃 你不觉得我们得为小查莉添点
Bob, do you think we should get something for Charlie
东西玩玩吗 像秋千跷跷板啥的
to play on, like a swing set or slide?
她才不需要那种东西
She doesn't need any of that stuff.
她自己在那儿有的玩得可好呢
She's got all sorts of things to do back here.
是吗 亲爱的 瞧瞧她
Really? Honey, look at her.
亲爱的 她在发挥她的想象力呢
Honey, she's using her imagination.
这树枝在她脑子里 其实是把圣剑
In her mind, that stick, it's a sword.
一根大魔杖
It's a magic wand.
你在那儿摆弄什么呢 小查莉 -树枝
What you got there, Charlie? - A stick.
你其实把它想象成
Which you are pretending is a...
树枝
Stick.
P.J 我们得谈件事
P.J., there's something we need to talk about.
噢别啊 我就知道会这样
Oh no, I knew this was gonna happen.
你想分手了 不是吗
You wanna break up, right?
噢 不是不是 其实我们蛮不错的啦
Oh, no no no, I think things are going really well.
我也觉得
Me too.
只是我们已经在一起三个星期了
It's just that we've been seeing each other for three weeks
还没有正经约过一次会呢
and we haven't even gone out on our first date yet.
噢 对啊 说的没错
Oh. Yeah, you're right.
我们每次出去都带着堆朋友
We've only been out with friends.
就是嘛 第一次约会能了解一个人好多呢
Yeah, and I think you learn a lot about a person on a first date.
了解什么
Like what?
了解他叫啥名儿
Like sometimes their name.
这段恋情是否能天长地久
Or if the relationship is meant to be.
不是吧 -没错
Really? - Yeah.
第一次约会的美好经历是整段感情的基础
An awesome first date sets the tone for the entire relationship.
杂♥志♥封面上这么讲的
I saw it on a cover of a magazine.
封面 你没看整段文章
Just the cover? Did you read the article?
没 我不喜欢看书
No, I'm not a big reader.
我们果然是一对儿
We are so right for each other.
呃呃呃 咱们是不是得说说约会的事儿
Unh-unh-unh. How do I know until we've had our first date?
嗯嗯 好啊 第一次约会你想去哪儿呀
Okay, all right, well, where do you wanna go on our awesome first date?
什么约会 没人正式邀请过我
What date? No one's asked me out yet.
暗示暗示 -懂了
Hint hint. - Right.
这样 好 嗯 斯凯勒 你愿意
Right, okay. Well, Skyler, would you like to...
哎呀 我的耳环好像掉了呀
Oops, I think my earring just fell out.
糟了 -你看见掉哪儿了吗
Uh-oh. - Do you see it?
没有 等等
No. Wait.
慢着 噢 没错 在这儿呢
Wait. Oh, yeah, here it is.
找到了 刚才说到哪儿了
Got it. Where was I?
噢 想起来了 斯凯勒 你愿意
Oh, yeah. Skyler, would you...
P.J 你想干什么 -老爸 我不过在
P.J., what are you doing?! - Dad, I was...
我正在问斯凯勒一个严肃的问题
I was about to ask Skyler a very important question.
你才17岁啊
You're 17 years old.
你还在咕唧鸡快餐店打工 你想毁了你自己的人生吗
You work at kwikki chikki. You wanna ruin your life forever?
我只不过在约她出去
I was just gonna ask her out on a date.
天哪
Oh.
玩得开心
Have fun.
李大宝欢乐玩具堡垒 小查莉一定喜欢死了
Li'l tots forts o' fun... Charlie is gonna love this.
现在让我把这李大宝给拆了
Now let's rip this baby open and slap her together.
喂喂喂 慢着点 慢着点
Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down. Slow down.
在你开工之前
Before we do any ripping and slapping,
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表