剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
该死 她忘了签这个
Oh great, she forgot to sign this.
给我吧 我来帮她签上 她的签名我学的炉火纯青
Here, let me have it. I've got her signature down.
好的 加油 查莉
Okay. Come on, Charlie.
加油 旋转 旋转
Come on.Spin. Spin.
加油 转个圈
Come on,twirl around.
做个可爱的动作
Well, do something cute.
所以说我们要上这堂课
And that's why we need the lessons.
大家 大家
People.People.
欢迎来到唐娜小姐的芭蕾学校
Welcome to miss Donna's school of ballet.
我是唐娜小姐 我激♥情♥洋溢
I'm miss Donna, and I am passionate
想要把芭蕾这门艺术
about teaching the art of ballet
传授给下一代的芭蕾舞蹈演员们
to the next generation of ballerinas.
你们都付过学费了吗
Did I get everyone's check?
很好 现在魔法可以开始了
Very good. Now so the magic can begin,
家长可以到外面的走廊上去吗
will the parents please exit to the hallway?
还有不要从窗子里偷看
And there's no peeking in the window.
那会让孩子们分心的
It distracts the children.
嗯 唐娜小姐
Um, um, mi... miss Donna?
什么事 -嗨 我是鲍伯·邓肯
Yes? -Hi, Bob Duncan.
你看 我答应了我妻子要把这堂课录下来
Listen, I promised my wife I'd videotape the class.
我还说我很确定壮汉拿摄像机
Well, I'm sure a giant man
拍来拍去不会让孩子们分心呢
with a shiny camera won't distract the children.
好吧 看 如果我不把全过程录下来的话
Okay, look, if I don't get this on tape,
我会遇到大♥麻♥烦的
I'm in really big trouble.
你惧内可不是我的问题
It's not my problem you're afraid of your wife.
拜托 我可不惧内
Okay, I am not afraid.
我只是宰相肚里能撑船
I just have a very healthy respect.
好的 孩子们
All right, children,
我们今天要学的第一段
the first piece we'regoing to learn today
叫做“春之舞”
is called"a dance to spring."
有谁想去便便
If anyone needs to make a doody,
请举手
please raise your hand.
爸爸
Daddy.
不 亲爱的 我是说“便便” -爸爸
No, dear, I said "doody." -Daddy.
派珀先生
Um, Mr. Piper.
嗨 我是艾米·邓肯 就是泰迪的妈妈
Hi, I'm Amy Duncan, Teddy's mom.
啊 泰迪·邓肯啊
Ah. Teddy Duncan.
她是我最...
She's one of my most...
的一个学生
Students.
是的 不管怎么说
Right. Anyway,
我想和你谈谈关于她上次的测验的事
I wanted to talk to you about her last quiz.
邓肯夫人 家长想找老师谈话
Mrs. Duncan, parents must schedule an appointment
是需要事先预约的
for any conference.
是的 我很抱歉
Right, and I am so sorry,
可是我是在午餐时间赶过来的
but I'm here now during my lunch hour,
所以你能不能破例一下
so if you could just make an exception.
让我查一查
Oh, let me check over here
适用于你的特殊条例
where I posted the special rules
贴在哪儿了
that apply only to you.
看 他们压根不存在
Oh, look, they don't exist.
不管怎样 你也看到了我的办公桌了
At any rate, as you can see by my desk,
我现在实在是太忙了
I am far too busy right now.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你现有的计划 熊妈妈已经帮你清空了
Mama bear just cleared your schedule.
盖比 帮我个忙...
Hey, Gabe, do me a favor...
听我说几句 然后谈谈你的看法
Listen to this and tell me what you think.
你想说啥 -我要去和斯凯勒的前男友
What is it? -Well, I've gotta talk
谈一谈 告诉他不要再去打扰她了
to Skyler's ex-boyfriend and tell him to quit bothering her.
好吧 我认为你还是就此打住吧
Okay, let me stop you right there.
快快快快 -什么意思
Go go go go. -What?
我只想让你别念了 我不感兴趣
Oh, I just wanted to stop you. I'm not interested.
这就是我想要说的
Okay, this is what I'm thinking about saying.
“你好 布洛克 你不认识我
"Hello, brock, you don't know me,"
但是我听说过很多关于你的事迹
but I've heard a lot of great things about you.
如果你不嫌麻烦的话
If it isn't too much trouble,
能不能请你别老给斯凯勒发短♥信♥了”
"could you please maybe stop texting Skyler so much?"
你到底是想臭骂他一顿还是想和他共舞赏花观月
Are you trying to tell him off or invite him to the prom?
和善的... 臭骂他一顿
Tell him off... Nicely.
他就不会用拳头狠狠揍我一顿了
So he won't get all punchy and hurty on me.
你必须有点自信好不
Then you've gotta be confident!
让他看看你是认真的 -噢 不
Show him you mean business. -Oh no.
你在害怕什么 -这个啊 我怕小丑 怕蜘蛛 怕黑
What are you afraid of? -Well, clowns, spiders, the dark...
不 我是说你害怕什么布洛克的事
No, I mean with brock.
他是摔跤队的队长
He's the Captain of the wrestling team.
相信我... 所有的硬汉都本性难移
Trust me... all tough guys are the same.
你勇敢地面对他们 他们就会退让
You stand up to them, they'll always back down.
好吧 我... 我试试
All right, I'll... I'll try it.
耶 -好的
Yeah. Yeah. -Okay.
布洛克
Brock.
我是PJ
This is P.J.
斯凯勒现在是我的女朋友
Skyler is my girlfriend now
我要求你以后别没事烦她
and I want you to stop bothering her.
啊 我没问题 好的 再见
Uh-huh. Works for me. Okay. Bye.
他要放学后见
He wants to meet after school.
做什么 -我猜是家庭作业
To do what? -I'm guessing homework.
他说他要给我上一课(教训我)
He said he was gonna teach me a lesson.
嗨 你想见我 希伯特校长
Hi, you wanted to see me, principal hibbert?
是的 泰迪 请坐
Yes, Teddy, have a seat.
我想让你看些东西
I want to show you something
这是我们的监控录像今早些时候拍到的
our security cameras caught earlier today.
我想你会有兴趣的
I think you'll find it interesting.
我们能看看别的么
Can we see what else is on?
嘘嘘
Shh shh shh.
这个部分我最爱看
Here's my favorite part.
为什么 为什么要快放 -那样更有趣
Why... why is it in fast motion? - It's funnier that way.
我 我不知道该说些什么
I... I don't know what to say.
对你来说喜忧参半
There's good news and bad news.
好消息是派珀先生同意了不对你母亲予以起诉
Mr. Piper has agreed not to press charges,
不过你妈妈以后别想踏入学校方圆百里之内
but your mother is banned from campus.
坏消息是什么
What's the bad news?
派珀先生申明需要一份道歉
Mr. Piper is demanding an apology.
哦 好的 好的
Oh. Oh, okay okay.
下次我见到他的时候我会向他说对不起的
Well, I'll say sorry to him the next time I see him.
他想听你家那位说
Not from you.
哦 坏消息来了
Ooh, there's the bad news.
嘿 亲爱的 查莉的第一堂芭蕾课怎么样
Hey, honey, how was Charlie's first ballet class?
好吧 听到这你肯定会气坏的
Okay, you're not gonna like this,
因为我在给查莉录影 所以她被踢出课堂了
but Charlie got kicked out of class because I was videotaping.
我会处理好的 所以请别对我大嚷大叫
But I'm gonna fix it, so please don't yell at me.
好吧
Okay.
要纸杯蛋糕么
Cupcake?
纸杯蛋糕 -嗯
Cupcake? - Mm-hmm.
就这样 你不生气吗
That's it?You're not mad?
不 我不生气
No! I'm not mad.
亲爱的 我们这个家里大家
Honey, everybody in this family has to
都要学会宽以待人
learn to be very forgiving people.
你捅了什么篓子
What'd you do?
没什么
Nothing.
妈妈
Mom!
我想没什么的意思很快就要水落石出了
Ooh, I think we're gonna find out what "nothing" means.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's up, sweetie?
我刚在学校观赏了史上最有趣的无声电影
I just saw the most interesting nature film
是吗 -今天 在学校 是关于
Mmm? - ...In school today. Yeah, it was about
暴走熊妈妈闯入学校疯狂追打老师
a mama bear that wandered into a classroom and chased a teacher.
很不错 亲爱的 要纸杯蛋糕吗
That's nice, dear. Cupcake?
不 不 纸杯蛋糕这招只有爸爸才会买♥♥账
No. No, cupcakes only work on dad.
大实话
It's true.
派珀先生明天晚上要过来
Mr. Piper is coming over tomorrow night
你必须得向他道歉
and you will apologize to him.
好的 我会道歉
Fine, I'll apologize.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表