剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
吃早饭了 -嗨 我是泰迪·邓肯
Breakfast! -Hi, I'm Teddy Duncan,
现在是来自厨房♥的报道 老妈再次
Reporting live from the kitchen where, once again,
毁掉了一盘无辜的煎饼
Mom has taken an innocent pancake and destroyed it.
您是如何看待这件事的
Your thoughts?
你为何要通过叉子来羞辱我
Why are you insulting me into a fork?
我参加了南部高中新闻快报队
I'm joining the South high action news team.
今天将进行首次会面 -噢 太棒了
Today's the first meeting. -Oh, that is so exciting!
知道吗 泰迪 想当年我曾参加
You know, Teddy, when I was reporting for the...
西南丹佛社区大学电视新闻队
Southwest Denver community college tv news.
噢 有点儿意思 哈哈
Oh, how funny. Heh heh.
想必我一定 -以前提到过
Guess I must have... -Mentioned that before.
总之 当我播报时
Anyway, when I was reporting,
我总是有句很可爱的口头语
I had this really cute catchphrase.
就好像这句
It went a little something like this:
我是你们的新闻女主播 艾米·布兰肯胡珀
I'm Amy Blankenhooper, gettin' all up in your news.
早上好
Morning.
噢 有煎饼 好耶
Ooh, pancakes. Yay.
呃 还是在上班的路上买♥♥早点吧
Uh, maybe I'll pick up something on the way to work.
连老爸都不吃的时候 那就可以算是毒药了
When he won't eat it, that's a bad pancake.
我的靴子哪去了
Has anyone seen my boots?
看来查莉知道
Looks like Charlie has.
太可爱了
That's adorable!
邓肯小姐 请问你有意识到有时候老爸
Miss Duncan, are you aware that dad sometimes.
穿这双靴子出的臭汗 都可以倒出来了吗
Has to pour sweat out of those boots?
呦
Ew.
童言无忌啊
Out of the mouths of babes.
这里是泰迪·邓肯 -还有艾米·邓肯
This is Teddy Duncan... -And Amy Duncan...
老妈这可是把叉子 -我是女主播
Mom, it's a fork. -... Gettin' all up in your news.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第十四集
Good Luck Charlie S02E14 Baby's New Shoes
噢 嘿 老妹 要一起坐吗
Oh, hey, sis. You want to sit together?
好啊 乐意之至
Yeah sure, I'd love to.
这个笑话永远不过时 -是啊
Oh, it never gets old. -Yeah.
噢 等一下 那是达斯汀·里斯吗
Oh, wait. Is that Dustin Reese?
达斯汀·里斯是谁
Who's dustin Reese?
幼儿园时我们是一个班的
We went to kindergarten together.
当时他还有个马尾辫 直到
Back then he had a ponytail until...
你为什么剪掉了他的马尾辫
Why'd you cut off his ponytail?
那是我第一次用剪刀
It was my first day with scissors.
而且我还吃了个甜甜圈 我脑袋秀逗了
I had eaten a doughnut. I was out of my mind.
你觉着他还记得你吗 -希望记不住
So do you think he remembers you? -I hope not.
看啊 他来了
Well, here he comes.
你 你完全可以转过身啊
What... you could have just turned around.
呃
Eh.
大家好 欢迎来到南部高中
Okay, everyone, welcome to the South high.
新闻快报队 简称南高新快队
Action news team, or shant.
总之 我想为这次会议推迟而道歉
Anyway, I wanted to apologize for postponing the meeting.
正如你们所了解的 我从自行车上摔下来了 又一次
As you know, I fell off my bike... Again.
谁笑呢
Who laughed?
是我 我在笑别的事情呢
Me. I was thinking about something else.
那你笑什么呢 -你第一次从自行车上摔下来
And what was that? -The first time you fell off your bike.
言归正传
Moving on.
听着 你们中的某人
All right, one of you.
将会得到一个绝佳机遇
Is going to have a big opportunity.
新闻八台正需要一名青少年记者
The channel 8 news is looking for a teen reporter.
这个实习职位将有机会上电视
For an internship which includes a chance to appear on tv.
如果有兴趣
If you're interested,
请于周五前上交一份两分钟左右的报道到我的办公桌上
have a two-minute piece on my desk by Friday...
内容要丰富多彩 劲爆 热门 疼啊
Something juicy, explosive, hard-hitting... ow.
我会挑出一份最好的 然后上交到第八频道
I'll pick the best one and submit it to channel 8.
大家开工吧
Now get to work.
噢 泰迪 是吧 -是的
Oh, and Teddy, was it? -Yeah.
你是新来的 送你条忠告
You're new around here. A piece of advice...
不要爱上我
Don't fall in love with me.
放心吧
I shan't.
鲍伯 鲍伯 劲爆新闻
Bob, Bob, big news.
沃尔特·麦圭尔打电♥话♥来邀请咱们
Walt Mcguire called and invited us.
去他的乡村俱乐部吃晚饭 -沃尔特·麦圭尔是谁
Out to dinner at his country club. -Who is Walt Mcguire?
亲爱的 他就是医院里的头头啊
Honey, he's the hospital administrator.
我还总是谈到过他
I talk about him all the time.
我说怎么老能听到他呢
And I listen about him all the time.
噢 噢 哦 我跟你说
Ooh ooh ooh. You know what?
我要穿那身衣服 让大家还以为我是泰迪的姐姐呢
I'm going to wear that dress that makes people ask if I'm Teddy's sister.
得了吧 亲爱的 有人信
Come on, honey, has anybody ever...
我就很中意那套衣服
I love that dress.
知道吗
You know what?
我打算再买♥♥一双新鞋
I think I'm going to buy a new pair of shoes too.
而你也会想穿上那套西服的
And you might want to try on your suit.
我为啥想穿啊
Why would I want to do that?
自从返乡舞会后
You might have put on a little weight.
你可能长了点肉
Since our homecoming dance.
谢谢你用了“可能”这俩字
Thank you for saying "might have. "
PJ -达斯汀
P.J.! -Dustin.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
咱来一起上的幼儿园 记起来了吗
Do you remember me from kindergarten?
我 记不太清了
I... I don't know.
那是很久以前的事情了
It was... it was a long time ago.
你说的是哪年的幼儿园
And which year of kindergarten?
我给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
快出来
Come on out.
搞什么飞机 -我是特意来给你理发的
What's all this? -I came to give you a haircut.
噢 挺好 你心肠真好
Oh. Oh well, that's very nice of you,
但我经常去瑞秋理发店
But I always go to Rachel at crazy cuts.
以后就不用了 -你啥意思
Not anymore. -What do you mean?
啊
Ahh!
住手
No!
噢
Oh.
为什么我总是在这沙发上做噩梦
Why do I always have nightmares when I nap on this couch?
算了 再睡五分钟
Eh, five more minutes.
你怎么和我坐一起了 -因为我没认出你
Why are you sitting with me? -Because I didn't realize it was you.
你怎么这身打扮
Why are you dressed like that?
我不想让达斯汀认出我 -噢 那个马尾辫孩子
I don't want Dustin to recognize me. -Oh, the ponytail kid?
你怕他报复你
You're worried he's going to get back at you?
他已经出现在我的梦境中了 而且是在午休梦中
He has gotten into my dreams, my nap dreams.
以往午休梦境可是充满了橡皮糖和棒棒糖
That is a place filled with gumdrops and lollipops.
他不该出现在那里的 -知道了
He does not belong there! -Okay.
听着 对于你的噩梦我深表同情
Well, I'm sorry you had a bad nap,
但我现在遇到了个实实在在的困难
but I've got a real problem.
周五前我要上交一条有卖♥♥点的新闻
I have to come up with a good news story by Friday.
这可是我上地方电视台的绝佳机会
This could be my chance to be on local tv.
什么东西
Ugh!
你要想找有卖♥♥点的新闻 你就应该报道下
You want a good story, you should do a report.
这些神秘的肉到底是什么
On whatever this mystery meat is.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表