剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
查莉成长日记上集回顾
Previously on Good luck Charlie...
咱们全家要去夏威夷度假啦
The Duncans are going to Hawaii!
什么
What?!
我叫泰迪 -你好 泰迪 我叫卡伊
I'm Teddy. -Aloha, Teddy. I'm kai.
您昨天没有参加分时入住座谈会
We missed you yesterday at the time share presentation.
如果您今天还没有参加
If you don't attend the one today,
我们将强迫让您缴纳这次旅行的全部费用
We'll be forced to charge you for your entire trip.
你搞什么
What are you doing?
对你施诅咒
Putting a curse on you.
游泳遇到了水母
Swimming and jellyfish.
厄运缠身啊
Things keep happening.
老天爷啊 如果你能让我活下去
Please, God, if you let me live through this,
我保证以后会行善积德的
I promise I'll do something good.
查莉 查莉
Charlie? Charlie?
查莉 出来啊
Charlie? Here, girl.
出来啊 在我急哭之前
Come out, come out wherever you are,
快出来啊
Before Teddy starts to cry.
嘿 宝贝 -噢 老爸啊
Hey, honey. -Oh, dad.
出什么事了 -噢 没事
What's up? -Oh, nothing.
只是对树做一个快速检查
Just a quick plant inspection.
没错 是榕属
Yep, ficus.
泰迪 你没事吧
Teddy, you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
你看见家里的那个谁 在旅店附近吗
So have you seen anyone around the hotel from the family,
比如 孩子的位置啊 既然您发现了我
You know, kid-wise? You've already seen me,
所以我猜一定看见了别的孩子 比如PJ
So I guess it'd have to be one of the others like P.J.
或者盖比 或者查莉
Or Gabe or Charlie.
你脑袋撞门上了
Did you hit your head again?
你撞了吗
Did you hit yours?
问这么多干嘛
What's with all the questions?
等一下 等一下 给你 宝贝
Hold on, hold on. Here you go, sweetie.
你需要戴上这个 -为什么
You need to wear one of these. -Why?
因为这样就不会走失了
Because we don't want you to get lost.
走吧 好了 跟上 这边走
Let's go. Okay, come on, let's go this way.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第十九集
Good Luck Charlie S02E19 Sun Show, Part 2
快点 PJ 快给我你的恐惧清单
Come on, P.J. I need your list of fears.
别催我 这倒提醒我了
Don't rush me. That reminds me,
第二十七条 被 “催促”怎么写
Number 27, "being... how do you spell "rushed"?
给我吧
Gimme that.
“PJ的恐惧清单 小丑 恐高 坠落”
"things P.J.'s afraid of... clowns, heights, falling,"
蜘蛛 独角兽
Spiders, unicorns,
“巨魔 妖怪”
"Trolls, ogres."
成了 不如我们先从现实中有的入手
Okay, how about we start the things actually exist?
好主意
Good idea.
在夏威夷的哪里能找到妖怪
Where you gonna find an ogre in Hawaii?
成了 第一条开始
Okay, item number one.
准备好了吗 -我想应该是好了
You ready? -Yeah, I think so.
你好 PJ 你还好吧
Hiya, P.J. How you doing?
还好
Fine.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
请允许我介绍下自己
Allow me to introduce myself.
我是一个友善的小丑
I'm not scary the clown.
看上去你出汗了
You look a little sweaty.
用我的手帕吧
Try my handkerchief.
很好
Yeah.
快停下 停下
Make it stop. Make it stop!
任务艰巨啊
This is gonna take a while.
还是要谢谢你
Thank you anyway.
哇 亲爱的 怎么搞的
Whoa, honey! What happened?
还记得我跟你讲过的诅咒吗
Remember that curse I was telling you about?
显灵了 -你在说什么呢
That's what happened. -What are you talking about?
过来 我把来龙去脉给你讲清楚
Come here. I'll tell you what I'm talking about.
听着 我和查莉在高尔夫球场
Okay, I was on the putting green with Charlie.
当我闯入圣地时 就被诅咒了
When I stepped on sacred ground and got cursed.
我还在圣地上跳舞
Then I danced on sacred ground.
然后全家都被诅咒了
And got the rest of the family cursed.
还是和这个大粗脖子没关系啊
Still not hearing about the giant neck.
继续听 然后我决定游泳放松下
Okay, then I decided to go for a relaxing swim.
但是遇到了水母
With jellyfish.
为了掩盖下伤痕 我就戴上了个花环
To cover the welts, I put on a lei,
却发现我对鸡蛋花过敏
Only to discover that I'm allergic to the plumeria flower.
这就是大粗脖子的由来
That's how I got a giant neck.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
这一切皆源自诅咒
All of this is because of a curse?
是的 一切
Yes, all of it.
我被困在电梯中 泰迪昏迷
Me getting stuck in the elevator, Teddy getting knocked out,
男孩们坐的直升机差点坠毁
The boys almost crashing in a helicopter accident.
还有你买♥♥的这件衬衫
You buying that shirt.
什么 你不喜欢这件吗
What? You don't like this?
我把收据弄丢了 退不了了
I lost the receipt. I can't take it back.
诅咒啊
The curse!
亲爱的 别迷信了 这些和诅咒扯不上关系
Honey, come on. There is no such thing as a curse.
这一切纯属巧合
Everything that has happened is just a coincidence.
好了 你知道你需要什么吗
All right, you know what you need?
四十三号♥的高领毛衣
A size 43 turtleneck?
亲爱的 你所需要的就是放松
Honey, what you need is a nice relaxing day.
去做水疗 让自己放松下
At the spa. Go pamper yourself.
做做按♥摩♥ 洗洗蒸气浴
Get a massage. Get a steam.
把这些诅咒的事情抛之脑后
Just get all this curse stuff put out of your head.
好吧 也许你说得对
Okay, maybe you're right.
我反应过度了
I'm overreacting.
当然了
Of course you are.
鲍伯 亲爱的 说实话
Bob, honey, be honest with me.
我现在看起来有多惨
How bad do I look?
每次我双眼凝视你时
Every time I look at you.
看到的都是我那美丽的妻子
All I see is my beautiful wife.
噢 嘴真甜
Aw. That's nice.
听着 这个是我在电视上看到的
Okay, I saw this on tv.
如果你能踏过这些木炭
If you can walk across these coals,
任何事物你都无所畏惧
you won't be afraid of anything.
我有点儿怕
I don't know.
别这样 你能行的 这全靠意念
Come on, you can do it. It's all about mind control.
现在清空你心里的杂念
Now take a moment to empty your mind completely.
好了
Done.
这么快 -我再检查下
Already? -Let me check.
好了 空了
Yeah, done.
好吧 过来
Okay, come on.
深呼吸 集中注意力
Take a deep breath and focus.
我来找出那个
I'm just gonna go find the guy...
呜
Whoo!
我做到了
I did it.
PJ 木炭还没点着呢
P.J., the coals weren't lit.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表