剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 查莉
Ready, Charlie?
我们来让盖比瞧瞧你学会了什么
Let's show Gabe what you've learned.
好啊 -那我们开始
Okay. - Okay.
"上"的反义词是什么 -"下"
What's the opposite of up? - Down.
答对了
Yeah.
"大"的反义词是什么 -"小"
What's the opposite of big? - Little.
那么"好"的反义词呢 -"盖比"
What's the opposite of good? - Gabe.
这是奖给你的小饼干
And here is your cookie.
泰迪 你再过两年就要离开这个家了
Teddy, you'll be out of the house in two years.
到那时候可就只剩下你和我了
Then it's just you and me.
谢谢你送我回来 弗兰
Thanks for the ride home, Fran.
需要我明天来接你吗
Should I pick you up tomorrow?
不用了 明天不工作
Nope, not working tomorrow.
我可得为医院盛大的演出做准备了
Gotta get ready for the big hospital benefit.
你是知道我的
You know me,
我可是每年都赢得才艺表演冠军的弗兰·卡尔佩珀
Fran win-the-talent-show- every-year culpepper.
大部分时间我们只叫你弗兰...
Mostly we just call you Fran...
和其他一些不能说的秘密
And some other things.
今年我要和我们卡尔佩珀家族一起登台表演
This year I'll be sharing the stage with all the culpeppers.
我们是一个超级棒的才艺家庭
We're a wonderfully talented family.
我猜你们家肯定又要做观众了吧
And I assume your family will be in the audience again?
事实上 弗兰 这次大赛我们家也会参与表演
Actually, Fran, my family will also be performing.
我们要吗 -没错 我们要
We will? - Yes, we will.
好吧 但愿最好的家庭获胜
Well, may the best family win.
那也是我们的计划 弗兰
That's our plan, Fran.
好了 邓肯家族 把你们的屁♥股♥都挪到这里来
All right, Duncans, get your butts in here now!
噢 我可爱老婆的声音是如此甜美
Oh, the sweet sound of my lovely bride's voice.
我有个好消息
I have great news.
我们整个邓肯家族将参与到
The entire Duncan family is going to compete
今年的医院才艺比拼中来
in this year's hospital talent show.
很酷 那么好消息是什么
Cool. What's the great news?
你们大家别这样 我们怎么能输呢
Come on, you guys, how can we lose?
我们可是有世界上最完美的小孩啊
We have the world's most perfect baby.
我是指看看那张脸 你的脸怎么了
I mean look at that face. What happened to your face?
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, mom.
我想我会很忙的 呃 总之晚上我会被破事缠身的
I think I'm busy, uh, whatever night the stupid thing is.
对 我也是 -哦 真的吗 你们就那么忙
Yeah, me too. - Oh really, you guys are too busy?
好吧 我跟你们提过吗 如果赢了大奖是
Well, did I happen to mention that the grand prize
超级无敌冒险岛两日游
is a two-day pass to super adventure land?
超级无敌冒险岛
Super adventure land?
地球上最好玩的地方 -弗兰家必输
The funnest place on earth? - Fran's going down.
弗兰家必输
Fran's going down.
弗兰家必...
Fran's going d...
我忘了拿我的钥匙了
Forgot my keys.
你会度过一个很棒的夜晚的 弗兰 -好的
You have a great evening, Fran. - Okay.
弗兰家必输
Fran's going down.
生活搞得一团糟
Day's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad says
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
就在这里 我们的家
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
不要怀疑
There is no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Eveything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back all around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
查莉成长日记 第二季第八集
Good Luck Charlie S02E08 The Singin' Dancin' Duncans
谢谢你陪我走到教室 雷雷
Thanks for walking me to class, ray-ray.
什么时候都行 艾艾
Anytime, I-I.
看起来你和雷蒙德处得挺不错的
So, looks like you're getting pretty cozy with Raymond.
雷雷 我是这么叫他的
Ray-ray. That's what I call him.
看来我和雷蒙德以后要经常呆在一起了
I'm gonna stick with Raymond.
哦 瞧他们两个
Aw, look at those two.
我们可以一起约会 如果你还和
We could be double-dating if you were still
斯宾塞在一起的话
going out with Spencer.
哦 你是指斯宾塞斯宾塞吗
Oh, you mean spence-spence?
嗨 今晚有个派对 希望你能来参加
Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it.
嗨 今晚有个派对 希望你能来参加
Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it.
嗨...
Hi...
嗨 今晚有个派对 希望你能来参加
Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it.
看起来
Something tells me
丽奈特不想让我参加她的派对
Lynette doesn't want me at her party.
好吧 如果她不邀请我最好的朋友
Well, if she doesn't want my best friend,
那么我是不会去的
she's not getting me.
我也不去
Or me.
这种感觉似曾相识
That's kind of where we started.
好了 同学们
Okay, class.
这正值一年中最令人兴奋的时段
This is a very exciting time of year...
模拟法庭
Mock court.
我们将通过自己的亲身实践
We're going to learn how our justice system works
来学习司法系统是如何运作的
by having our own trial right here in class.
泰迪 你来做检察官 -太棒了
Teddy, you'll be the prosecuting attorney. - Yes!
某个人要被打倒了 这个人将会是谁呢
Somebody's going down. Who's it gonna be?
丽奈特 你来做被告方
Lynette, you'll be the defendant.
正义永存
And the system works.
斯宾塞 你来做辩护律师
Spencer, you'll be the defense lawyer.
沃尔特 你来做法官
Walter, you'll be the judge.
太好了 我已经感受到了至高无上的权力
Yes! I can already taste the power.
我也许犯了个错误
That one might be a mistake.
艾薇 你来做目击证人
Ivy, you'll be the witness for the prosecution.
那么剩下的
And the rest of you
你们将组成陪审团
will make up the jury.
如果你们谁需要我帮忙 我就在桌子旁
If anyone needs me, I'll be at my desk
玩我的数独游戏
finishing my sudoku.
嘿 "法律顾问"
Hey, "Counselor."
我要警告你 我爸爸可是个律师
I gotta warn you, my dad's a lawyer,
所以我也许会有优势
so I might have an advantage.
哦 是啊 不过 我可一点儿也不担心
Oh yeah. No, I'm not worried.
我爸爸是做杀虫工作的 -那意味着什么
My dad's an exterminator. - What does that mean?
我将会像杀虫一样消灭你
I'm gonna crush you like a bug.
嘿 你从哪儿弄来的人体模型 -我在网上买♥♥的
Hey, where'd you get the dummy? - I bought it online.
我没和你说话 -哈 哈 哈 哈 真好笑啊
I wasn't talking to you. - Ha ha ha ha.
我要把他放在我车里
I'm gonna put him in my car.
这样我就可以在为咕唧炸鸡送外卖♥♥的时候
That way I can use the carpool lane
使用拼车车道了
when I'm making kwikki chikki deliveries.
注:carpool lane只有在车上有两人及两人以上的时候车才可以在那里行驶
这么说人们就能快点拿到丰硕肥美的炸鸡了
So people can get their crummy chicken quicker?
没错 这对每个人都有好处
Right. Everybody wins.
当然 除了那些吃炸鸡的家伙
Well, except the people who eat the chicken.
还有那些炸鸡
And the chickens.
我想我才是那个真正获益的人
I guess I'm the only one who really wins.
你知道吗 我有个主意
You know, I'm getting an idea here.
你从网上买♥♥了这破烂 对吗
You bought this piece of junk online, right?
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
现在我在和你讲话
I'm talking to you now.
噢 没错 我在网上买♥♥了他
Oh, yeah yeah, I bought him online.
那么 或许也会有别人想买♥♥我们的破烂
Well, maybe there's people out there who wanna buy our junk.
没听懂
Not following you.
我是说 如果有人笨的可以去买♥♥人体模型
I'm saying if there's people stupid enough to buy dummies,
那么或许他们也会来买♥♥我们不要的东西
maybe they're stupid enough to buy our crummy stuff.
还是在和我说话吗 -噢 真是没救了
Still talking to me? - Ugh.
现在 温茨小姐 请告诉法庭接下来发生了什么
Now, miss wentz, please tell the court what happened next.
我的雷雷用七个感叹号♥来表示非常想我
My ray-ray misses me with seven exclamation points.
艾薇 注意力集中
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表