剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
放松 不会的 -她又开始掌控大权了
No, it's not. -She's totally taking over.
我能插句嘴吗 -闭嘴 马蒂
Can I say something? -Shut up, Marty.
抱歉 应激反应了
Sorry. Force of habit.
那小妞又想混进乐队了
That chick is trying to force her way into the band.
鲍比 你要采取行动了
Bobby, you gotta do something.
好的 说的没错 没错
All right, you're right. You're right.
好了 听着 作为鲍伯·邓肯体验乐队的主心骨
Okay, look, as leader of the Bob Duncan experience,
我会负责的
I'm gonna take charge.
PJ 把你老妈踢出乐队
P.J., go kick your mother out of the band.
欢迎来到利奥三重唱俱乐部
Welcome to club triple-leo, everybody.
我是李离利 凹嗷奥
I'm l to the e to the eh-eh-o!
呦 我叫利奥 我来向大家宣布
yo, my name is Leo and I'm here to tell
我有些茶点 向你们出♥售♥
I got some refreshments I'd like to sell
我这里有最好的柠檬 知道吗
I take the best lemons, don't you know?
我将它榨成汁 再加些糖 呦 呦 呦
I just squeeze and add sugar, yo yo yo yo yo
耶 利奥 利奥
yeah, Leo, Leo
耶 利奥
yeah, Leo! .
告诉大家 利奥柠檬汁这里全场免费
Remember, peeps, everything's free at Leo's lemonade,
有爆米花和无线网
Popcorn and wi-fi.
呜
Whoohoo!
如果都免费 你还怎么挣钱
If everything's free, how are you making money?
我不关心挣不挣钱
This isn't about making money.
我只在乎能不能把你打垮 老兄
It's about taking you down, my brotha.
今天我们试试新花样
Now today we're gonna try something a little new.
随便你折腾 不管成败 都有舞伴
Try whatever you want. Either way I have a date.
成了 成了 你就老实的站在这里
Yeah yeah, why don't you just stand here.
等我给你发暗号♥
And wait until I give you a signal?
嗨 艾丽西娅 听说你是新来的
Hi, Alicia. I know you're new here.
我叫泰迪 -嗨
I'm Teddy. -Hi.
你来的时机不太好
So you came here kind of in an awkward time,
正好赶上返校舞会
What with homecoming dance just days away and...
亲娘啊 亲娘啊
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.
亲娘啊 亲娘啊 -怎么了
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! -What?
你看 你看 看到那边的帅哥了吗
Okay okay, so you see that really cute guy there?
哪呢 戴着眼镜和帽子的那个人的后面吗
Where? Behind the guy with the hat and the glasses?
不 不 不 不 不
No no no. No no no.
帽子底下 眼镜后面的那个
Under the hat, behind the glasses.
那个打碎盘子的么
The plate crasher?
他叫艾米特
His name is Emmett.
噢 艾米特 名字都这么迷人
Oh, Emmett... even his name is dreamy.
学校的女生都想和他去返校舞会
Every girl in school wants to go to homecoming with him,
特别是我
especially me.
难道你也是新来的吗
Were you here yesterday?
哦天啊 他来了
Oh my gosh, here he comes.
嗨 -嗨 泰迪
Hi. -Hi, Teddy.
噢 他居然知道我的名字
Oh, he knows my name!
嗨 艾米特
Hi, Emmett.
你是想去参加舞会吗
So, uh, are you going to the dance?
其实 我正是想来邀请艾丽西娅的
Actually, that's what I came to talk to Alicia about.
噢 是艾丽西娅啊 当然了 新来的
Oh, Alicia. Of course, the new girl.
你太幸运了
You're so lucky.
好吧
Oh well.
你伤害了我 我会一笑而过
It hurts, but I'll smile through the pain.
我马上闪人 让你俩好好聊聊
Now I'll leave you two alone to talk about.
那美妙的一晚 我会
Your magical evening together while I go nurse my...
哇
Whoa!
别走啊 艾丽西娅
What? No, Alicia...
何必这么费劲呢
Why fight it?
咱俩注定在一起
We're perfect for each other.
落基山的小妞 你让我为你舞动
Rocky mountain chick, you make my heart go tick
当你离开时 我就丢了魂 丢了魂
when you're not here, I'm sick sick sick.
嘿 老妈 -嘿 我的首席吉他手
Hey, mom. -Hey there, my lead guitarist.
好了 好了 关于这事 我想和你谈谈
Yeah yeah, about that... can I... can I talk to you?
好啊 什么事
Sure. What about?
其实 我认为如果从查莉
Actually I think it would be better if you...
的嘴里说出来比较好
If you heard it from Charlie.
说吧 查莉 告诉妈咪你的想法
Go ahead, Charlie. Tell mommy what's on your mind.
妈咪
Mommy...
你看 把她气得连话都说不出来了
Okay, she's obviously too upset to say anything.
不会吧 你不高兴了 为什么啊
No no no. You're upset? Why?
呃 她认为你加入到乐队中不是个好主意
Um, she thinks it's a bad idea for you to be in the band.
查莉说的这话 -是的
Charlie said that? -Yes.
你说的吗 查莉 -不是 妈咪
Did you say that, Charlie? -No, mommy.
等一下 PJ 你不想让我进乐队
Wait, P.J., you don't want me in the band?
但是我会给乐队增色不少
But it's so much better with me in it.
是啊 是啊 但问题是
Yeah yeah, it is, but the problem is...
这就是问题 -是什么
That is the problem. -What is?
你太抢眼了 太抢眼了 太抢眼了
You're good. You're too good. You're too good.
我们都知道你是大明星
And we all know you're a star.
但当你站在老爸旁边时
But when you're next to dad...
他就会黯然失色 -没错
He fades into the woodwork. -Ex... yes!
你想想看 鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队
I mean, come on. The Bob Duncan experience?
变成了 艾米·邓肯体验乐队 -正解
Hello? The Amy Duncan experience? -Exactly!
噢 -没错
Oh! -Exactly.
我不能这么对他
I can't do that to him.
我能吗
Can I?
不 不
No no,
因为你是个好人
Because you are too good a person.
可恶的人性 -是啊 是啊
Darn my humanity. -Yeah yeah.
好了 好了
Okay okay.
可算说出口了
Pulled that out.
不过 你在压力之下总掉链子
By the way, you are terrible under pressure.
对不起
Sorry.
耶
Yeah!
拉拉队表演还未结束
Those cheerleaders aren't done yet.
他们会帮您的柠檬汁续杯
They'll now be serving your next round of lemonade!
呜 -耶
Whoo! -Yeah!
盖比娱乐嘉年华精彩继续
The entertainment marathon continues here at Gabe's.
向大家介绍一支新晋乐队
With a hot new group:
鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队
The Bob Duncan experience.
耶 -耶
Yeah! -Yeah!
嘿 别给我丢脸
Hey, don't disappoint me.
嘿
Hey.
你去预订下音乐
Now that you're booking live music,
我给自己加了一点儿戏份儿
You know, I'm putting a little something together myself.
所以我先跟你串通好了
So we should talk.
好了 乡亲父老们 下午好
All right. Good afternoon, Edward drive!
我们是鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队
We are the Bob Duncan experience.
我想把这第一首歌♥献给
And I would like to dedicate this very first song.
我的落基山小妞
To my very own Rocky mountain chick.
就是我 大家好 我就是落基山小妞 呜
That's me, everybody. I'm the Rocky mountain chick, Whoo!
落基山的小妞 你让我为你舞动
Rocky mountain chick, you make my heart go tick
当你离开时 我就丢了魂 丢了魂
when you're not here, I'm sick sick sick... .
哇 拉拉队 现场演出 客人满座
Wow... cheerleaders, live music, a full house?
你赢了 盖比
You win, Gabe.
柠檬汁战役结束了
The great lemonade war is over.
我哪里赢了
What did I win?
我赔了两百多块 -我赔了三百块
I'm down more than $200. -I'm down $300.
租移♥动♥厕所可不便宜啊
Renting porta-potties is expensive.
怎么弥补呢
How are we gonna make this up?
嘿 我邻居家有鳄梨树
Hey, my next door neighbor has an avocado tree.
可以开个鳄梨酱店
We'll start a guacamole stand.
利奥和盖比鳄梨酱店
Leo and Gabe's guacamole stand.
盖比和利奥鳄梨酱店
Gabe and Leo's guacamole stand.
好了 查莉 这周我从盖比那里学了一课
Well, Charlie, I learned a lesson from Gabe this week:
当生活不如意时
When life hands you lemons,
就和艾米特去返校舞会
You go to homecoming with Emmett.
知道吗 事实就是
You know, but the truth is.
我们有可能玩得很开心
We're probably gonna have a good time.
只不过是跳一支舞 -是毕业舞会前
And it's just one dance. -Until prom.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表