剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
特大新闻 大家注意啦
Great news, everybody!
今年是头一年 感恩节我休息
This year for once, I don't have to work on Thanksgiving.
我们终于可以全家团圆了
So we can all be together!
我还可以做感恩节晚宴
And I can cook Thanksgiving dinner.
好吧 -耶
All right. - Yay.
拜托 这是怎么回事
Okay, what happened there?
亲爱的 别这样 我们只是感觉
Honey, come on, it's just that cooking
做感恩节晚宴太费事了
Thanksgiving dinner is a lot of work.
是啊 难道出去下馆子不好吗
Yeah, are you sure we shouldn't just eat out?
我的意思是 这都是为了您好
I mean, for your sake.
没门儿
No way.
每年的感恩节我都只能吃医院外面
Every Thanksgiving I have to eat Turkey sandwiches.
自动售货机里的火鸡三明治
Out of the hospital vending machine.
而你们也只能去吃老时光自助餐
And you guys have to go to the old time buffet.
今年我们团聚了
This year we're gonna be together,
而且我要亲自下厨
And I am gonna cook.
老时光自助餐好吃不贵
Old time buffet offers quality and value.
没错 而且那里的炸鸡柳 那叫一个香
Yeah, and their chicken fingers, mwah!
对吧
Right?
我们在家吃 已成定局
We are having dinner here and that is final.
好吧 就依你
All right, okay.
事实上呢 和你们说吧 我有个事情要宣布下
Actually, you know, I have a Thanksgiving announcement.
今年爷爷和咱们一起过节
This year we are going to be joined by grandpa.
是邓肯爷爷
Grandpa Duncan.
耶
Yeah.
伤心了吧
Hurts, doesn't it?
噢 别这样啊 大家
Oh, come on, you guys.
我老爸也并不是一无是处 -比如呢
My dad has some good qualities. - Such as?
比如 他呼出的二氧化碳 正是植物所需要的
You know what? He exhales carbon dioxide, which is needed by plants.
成了 听着 情况越来越糟
All right, well, we've got bigger problems.
还是让老妈来做感恩节晚宴吧
Mom's cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
噢 不不不不不
Oh, no no no no no.
本宅金牌大厨
The best chef in the house...
PJ下厨来做感恩节晚宴
P.J. Is cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
我吗 老妈是不会同意的
I am? She's never gonna let me.
所以你要用瞒天过海之计
That's why you have to trick her.
给她制♥造♥一种她在做饭的错觉 而实际上
Give her the illusion that she's cooking, when in reality,
你才是那个掌勺的人
You're the one doing all the work.
明白了 明白了 只有一个疑问
Got it, got it. Just one question.
制♥造♥什么错觉
What does illusion mean?
三个词
Three words...
做 感恩节 晚宴
Cook Thanksgiving dinner.
现在做吗
Right now?
放松 老爸 我和你开玩笑呢
Relax, dad. Just messing with you.
噢 对了 感恩节 是两个词
Oh, by the way, thanksgiving... two words.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第二十九集
Good Luck Charlie S02E29 It's a Charlie Duncan Thanksgiving
你在画什么呢 查莉
What you drawing there, Charlie?
火鸡
A Turkey.
是吗 -是啊
Are you sure? - Yeah.
看起来更像土豆泥啊
It looks a bit more like mashed potatoes.
瞅 发明小屋有感恩节挥泪甩卖♥♥活动
Look, big Thanksgiving sale at the gizmo hut.
他们卖♥♥的笔记本只有四十九块 太便宜了
They're selling mytabs for $49? That's awesome!
可不是嘛 但我们需要早点儿去排队
I know! But we have to get in line early.
因为他们只甩卖♥♥十个
Because they'll only have 10 of these at that price.
难道我们要在感恩节那天去排队吗
So we have to wait in line on Thanksgiving day?
是啊 甩卖♥♥从午夜开始
Yes, the sale starts at midnight.
他们这不是折腾人嘛
Why did they have to make it so hard?
我们只想赞美一下
All we wanna do is celebrate.
感恩节的真谛
The true meaning of Thanksgiving...
白菜价买♥♥下电子产品
Buying electronics at terrific prices.
可不是嘛
I'm saying.
火鸡
Turkey.
为什么我每次过来都是你来开门
Why do you always answer the door when I come over?
那不如你就别过来了 我也不用过来给你开门了
How about you stop coming over and I'll stop answering the door?
嗨 达布尼太太
Hi, Mrs. Dabney.
艾米 我请教个问题
Amy, I have a question for you.
你知道哪有卖♥♥小一点儿的火鸡吗
Do you know where I can get a small Turkey for one?
因为今年只有我一个人
It's just me this year.
噢 是吗 达布尼先生呢
Oh, well, where's Mr. Dabney?
你没听说吗 我和那家伙离婚了
Didn't you hear? I divorced his sorry butt.
噢 对此我深表同情
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
我不难过 我们在一起就是个悲剧
I'm not. We were just making each other miserable.
如今我可以像平常一样活泼开朗了
Now I can be the happy-go-lucky person I always was.
活泼开朗
You are?
我是说 是说 你当然可以了
I mean... I mean, you can.
活泼开朗吗
You are?
总之 我只能
So anyway, I'll be eating.
独守空房♥ 撕咬小火鸡了
That tiny Turkey in that big empty house,
茕茕孑立 形影相吊
All alone, by myself,
就寡人一人
Just me.
挺好的 就当是为了圣诞节预演了
Well, it'll be good practice for Christmas.
不送
After you.
达布尼太太 您愿意
Mrs. Dabney, would you like to...
达布尼太太 您愿意和我们一起
Mrs. Dabney, would you like to join us.
吃感恩节晚宴吗
For Thanksgiving dinner?
这个嘛 这个情况发生的太突然了
Well, this is coming out of nowhere.
我要去查查我的安排计划
I'll have to check my schedule.
不用送了
Bye now.
你这是何苦呢
Why did you do that?
我这是怜悯仁慈
I was being gracious.
做一个友好的邻居
And I was being neighborly.
好吧 但是记住 圣诞节就别这么好客了
All right, well, that better end by Christmas.
嘿 老妈 手里拿的什么东西
Hey, mom, what you got there?
晚宴的菜单
It's the menu for Thanksgiving.
说到感恩节
Talk about great timing.
我自愿为您下厨的时候打下手
Because I was gonna volunteer to help you cook.
PJ啊 你太贴心了 但我还是想让泰迪帮忙
P.J., that is so sweet, but actually I was gonna ask Teddy.
老妈啊 泰迪没功夫的
Mom, Teddy does not have time.
她沉浸在自己的小世界里
She is off in her own little world.
洋娃娃啊 小马驹啊
With the dolls and the horses.
还有漂亮的衣服
And the dress-up.
她不是七岁小孩 你知道这点吧
You do know she's not seven, right?
先不管了 让我看看菜单
Whatever. Let me see the list.
好了 我稍微标注一下
Okay, I'm just gonna put a little check.
我想做的菜品
Next to the things I like to cook.
这个 这个 噢 还有这个
Yeah, yes. Ooh, definitely.
这个 这个 这个 这个
Oh oh oh oh, yeah.
儿子 你除了面包卷 剩下的全画上了
Honey, you checked everything but the rolls.
噢 没错 抱歉 “面包圈”
Oh, right, sorry. "rolls."
好吧 好吧 这些都归你
Okay, fine, you can cook all that other stuff,
但是火鸡必须归我
But I am definitely cooking the Turkey.
等等 单子上没有火鸡啊
Wait, that wasn't on the list.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表