剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. -Thanks.
祝你们乐极生悲
Clump nugget.
泰迪 你刚刚抱了我 -是啊 我知道
Teddy, you just hugged me. -Yeah, I know.
我真的好开心
I'm just really happy.
噢 是吗 我倒是没什么感觉
Oh no, I'm cool with that.
嘿 查莉 你还记得我的前男友斯宾塞吧
Hey, Charlie, you remember my old boyfriend Spencer, right?
在乐队比赛中完全被我们秒杀掉
Totally stomped him in battle of the bands!
感觉爽不 当然了
Did it feel good? Yes.
没错 女士 爽歪歪了
Yes, ma'am, it did.
还感觉... -嘿 你能安静点吗
It also felt... -Hey, do you want to keep it down over there?
你们干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我们在我们自己的舒适的热浴缸里
We are watching the big game
看比赛呢
in the comfort of our own hot tub,
完全比在布鲁斯和卢卡斯家
which is every bit as good as being over
好一万倍 -哪有 一点也不好
at Bruce and Lucas's house. -No, it's not.
我知道不怎么好
I know it's not.
有时候我认为拍下这种镜头
Sometimes I wonder if recording moments like this
会给你留下♥阴♥影的
is just gonna scar you.
我猜以后就会知道了
I guess we'll find out later.
好运喽 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
噢 这才叫做生活
Oh, this is the life.
没错 无与伦比啊
Yup, nothing like it.
我们甚至有我们自己的佣人
We even have our own Butler.
说到这个
Speaking of which.
快点 杯子可不会自己填满的
Let's go! These glasses aren't gonna fill themselves!
我累了
I tired.
知道了 知道了 再来点啤酒根汁汽水
Yeah yeah, okay. More root beer.
称心满意的服务真是难找
Good help is so hard to find.
哪来的气泡 我没看见你打开它们啊
Bubbles? I didn't see you turn them on.
我没有 三大盘玉米饼下肚
I didn't. Three trays of tacos,
你也会有自己的气泡的
you gonna get some bubbles.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表