剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嘿 老爸 我想报名参加冰球队
Hey, dad, I want to sign up for hockey.
不 你才没呢 -我想
No, you don't. -Yeah, I do.
不 你不想 小点声
No, you don't! Keep your voice down.
怎么了 对冰球有意见吗
Why? What's wrong with hockey?
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh shh shh!
我听到有人说冰球了
Did someone say hockey?
没有啊 亲爱的
N-no, honey.
我说我感觉自己有点像
I said I was feeling a little...
肉球
Stocky.
我从通风口听到了有人说冰球
I heard the word hockey come up from the air vent.
我就想问问能打冰球吗 然后老爸就开始抓狂了
I asked if I could play hockey and then dad got all weird.
我朝思暮想的能有一天
I have been dreaming of the day.
我能有个孩子可以穿上冰鞋
When one of my kids strapped on the skates.
然后跟随我的脚步一直走下去
And followed in mama's footsteps.
又要讲故事了 -我曾经是
I feel a story coming on. -I was the star.
丹佛西南社区大学女子冰球队的一颗耀眼明星
Of the southwest Denver community college lady icers.
甚至还有个可爱的外号♥ -他们叫我“疯子”
You even had a cute nickname. -They called me "psycho."
成功的打破了联赛罚时记录
Broke the league record for penalty minutes.
这就是为什么他们叫我 -疯子 晓得了
And that's why they called me... -Psycho. I got it.
那我能打冰球吗
Can I play hockey?
你不仅可以打冰球
Not only can you play hockey,
我还要把我在体育方面的毕生所学传授于你
I'm gonna teach you everything I know about the sport.
我倍感荣幸 但还是算了 人家有教练的
No, that's okay, mom. They actually have coaches.
教练 我来当你教练如何
Coach... I'll be your coach!
这主意太好了 -疯子教练
Great idea! - Coach psycho.
疯子 -没错 查莉
Psycho. -That's right, Charlie.
老娘我是疯子
Mommy's psycho.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第十二集
Good Luck Charlie S02E012 The Break Up
好了 明天见 宝贝 -好的
Okay, see you tomorrow, babe. -Okay.
噢 对了 德里克
Oh, hey, Derek,
我想问问放学后
I was wondering if maybe after school.
你想去打迷你高尔夫吗 -嗯 随便了
You wanna go mini golfing? -Eh, whatever.
好吧 那么这个随便了是代表着
Okay, so, um, is that a whatever like...
“我不想去” 还是代表着
"I don't wanna go," or a whatever like
“迷你高尔夫 我来也”
"mini golf, wow!"?
无所谓了
Whichever.
好吧 那么这个无所谓了是代表着“随便了”
Okay okay, so is that a whichever like "whatever"
还是代表着“迷你高尔夫 我来也”
Or a whichever like "mini golf, wow!"?
别纠结了 -爱咋咋地吧
No worries. -Whatever.
好了 再见了 -再见
'kay, see you, babe. -Okay.
艾薇 我能问你点儿事吗
Ivy, can I ask you something?
可以 问吧 -是关于德里克的
Sure, what's up? -It's about Derek.
我要你实话实说
And I want you to be completely honest.
你也知道 我们交往也有一段时间了
You know, we've been going out for a while.
起初每件事都是那么的美好 但现在
And at first it was fun and everything, but now
我在考虑是不是应该
I'm kinda wondering if maybe I should...
甩了这个大白♥痴♥
Dump his sorry butt!
哇 -现在就甩
Whoa. -Do it! Now.
他可能还在外面的 俺去把他拽回来
He's probably still out there. I'll go get him.
哇 艾薇 艾薇 别急
Whoa, Ivy, Ivy, wait!
我并不是说现在去甩他
I don't mean right now.
我还没有甩人的经验 而且我还有点紧张
I've never broken up with somebody before and I'm kind of nervous about it.
这有啥紧张的 -我也不知道啊
There's nothing to be nervous about. -Well, I... I don't know.
这很简单的 听着
It's easy. Look.
把我想成德里克 然后和我分手
Just pretend I'm Derek and break up with me.
俺可以扮演德里克的
If it helps,
只要摆出一张臭脸 然后用嘴呼吸
I'll put a stupid look on my face and breathe through my mouth.
算了 我才不要练习和某人分手呢
No, I'm not gonna practice breaking up with somebody.
我是说 这能难于上青天吗
I mean, how hard can it be?
我只要告诉德里克我的感受 友好的
I just tell Derek how I feel... nicely...
然后我们就开始过自己的生活了
And then we both go on with our lives.
呵呵 无所谓了
Heh heh. Whatever.
成了 能别再整这套了吗
Okay, could you stop doing that, please?
啊 俺喜欢
Ehhh, I like it.
好轻松啊 俺感觉俺的大脑在度假呢
It's relaxing. I feel like my brain's on vacation.
好了 同志们 听好了
Okay, people, listen up.
公♥司♥里的精英们又想出了一道新美食
The geniuses at corporate have come up with a new menu item.
他们取名为麦香鸡肉末
They are called chicken slivers.
什么叫♥鸡♥肉末 是块状的吗 -不是
What's a sliver? Is it like a nugget? -No.
那它鲜嫩多汁吗 -不
Is it like a tender? -Nope.
那它里面有鸡肉吗 -从法律上讲
Does it have chicken in it? -According to legal,
这个回答应该是“可能”
The answer to that question is "possibly."
你们记住 这不仅是麦香鸡肉末
And remember, they're not just chicken slivers,
它们是咕唧下士的麦香鸡肉末
They are corporal kwikki's chicken slivers,
为纪念我们的创始人 布尔·咕唧下士
In honor of our founder, corporal bull s. Kwikki.
他是什么的下士 -吧唧嘴
What's he a corporal of? -Lip-smacking goodness.
这也是他自传的题目
Which is also the title of his autobiography.
好了 苦工们 发薪水了
Okay, minimum wagers... paychecks.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thanks. -Thank you.
米奇 难道我们就只能得到最少的薪酬吗
Mitch, aren't we supposed to be making minimum wage?
我们有法律保障的 我爸告诉我的
It's the law. My dad told me about it.
千万别和你们的家长说
Never talk to your parents!
说真的 同志们 这里是如此的神圣
Seriously, guys, what happens here is sacred.
是一个没有父母的港湾
This is a safe place.
等一下 “最少”也就是至少
Wait a minute. "minimum" means the least.
难道我们挣的比至少还少
We're making less than the least?
好了 开业了
Okay, doors opening,
让我们一起喂饱这个世界吧
Let's feed the world, huh?
你有什么办法能拯救我们这些苦工吗
Isn't there something you can do about our salary?
为什么是我 -你是这里最聪明的一个
Why me? -You're the smartest one here.
是吗
I am?
但我的脚困在拖把水桶里了
But my foot's in a mop bucket.
是啊 但你知道如何转危为安
Yeah, but you know how to get it out.
我还以为要去滑冰场呢
I thought we were going to the ice rink.
不去 直到你先学会了基本功我们再去溜冰场
No. You can't go anywhere near the ice until you learn the fundamentals.
感觉好无聊啊
Sounds boring.
一点儿都不无聊 有趣极了
It's not boring. It's fun!
你看 基本功里怎么能少得了“乐趣”
Come on, you can't spell fundamental without "fun."
基本功里也同样少不了“疯狂”
You also can't spell it without "mental."
别贫了 基本功第一条 防守
Okay, fundamental number one: Positioning.
怎么有个垫子靠墙上了
Why is there a pad on the wall?
因为我要保证安全第一
Because I believe in safety first.
搞什么 -搞的是阻挡
What was that? -That's called checking.
在你们这个等级的比赛中是违规的
It's not allowed at your level...
除非裁判没有看见你
Unless the ref doesn't see you.
现在你来撞我 -不可能 你可是我亲娘
Now you check me. -No way, you're my mom.
少装了 来撞我 你这个胆小鬼
Come on, check me, you little weenie.
这招叫躲闪
That's called avoiding a check.
快起来 来练习下滑冰
Get up. Let's practice your skating.
看着 我先给你示范下
Okay, I will demonstrate.
到位而轻松 就像老娘我
Nice and easy, just like mama.
你来试试 -好吧
Now you try. -Okay.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表