剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
And I am Mrs. Krump.
我一定要报复老妈
And I am planning revenge on my mother.
今天晚上过得愉快吗 克伦普先生
How are you this evening, Mr. Krump?
非常好 谢谢 你呢 克伦普夫人
Very well, thank you. And you, Mrs. Krump?
我也非常好 谢谢 克伦普先生
Oh, very well, Mr. Krump. Thank you.
我对这俩人的憎恨之情油然而生
I have never hated two people so fast before.
现在我们要学的是
Now we'll be learning the art.
如何称赞某人的晚宴同伴
Of complimenting one's dinner partner.
克伦普夫人 您看起来美极了
You look very lovely this evening, Mrs. Krump.
你也看起来很英俊啊 克伦普先生
And you look most handsome, Mr. Krump.
现在 同学们 该你们了 称赞下你的同伴
Now, children, your turn. Compliment your partners.
晚上好 基纳小姐
Good evening, miss keener.
你的双眼犹如克伦普夫人♥大♥腿上的静脉一样蓝
Your eyes are as blue as the vein on Mrs. Krump's leg.
谢谢夸奖 邓肯先生
Why, thank you, Mr. Duncan.
我必须要说下你的石膏
And may I say your cast is as green.
犹如克伦普先生抠出来的鼻屎一样绿
As the booger peeking out of Mr. Krump's nose?
现在 绅士们 护送你们的女士
Now, gentlemen, escort your ladies.
到桌旁就座
To a table and take your seats.
当用餐时 正确使用餐具
Now when dining, it is most important.
是最重要的
To use the proper utensils.
拿起你们最小的勺子
So pick up your smallest spoon.
来品尝下蜜瓜球吧
And enjoy some melon balls.
基纳小姐 尝尝这个
Here, miss keener, enjoy this.
技术不错啊 邓肯先生
Exeellent technique, Mr. Duncan.
但如果你用下汤匙
But if you use your soup spoon.
你就能一下品尝两个了
You can have twice the enjoyment.
噢
Oh!
那我也试试
I believe I'll give that a try.
噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh ho ho! Oh ho ho.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
谁干的
Who did that?
噢 您干啥呢
Oh, what are you doing?
那个 自从我不再和你老妈说话后
Well, since I'm no longer talking to your mother,
我想我今晚只能睡这里了
I figured I'd sleep down here tonight.
噢 太惨了 -我没事的
Oh, I'm sorry. -I'll be all right.
我是说沙发太惨了
I'm talking to the couch.
下次你再需要给你车上保险时
Next time you need your car insurance paid,
和沙发说去
Talk to the couch.
呃 老爸 这么看来
Uh, so, dad,
明晚你和老妈依旧按计划来
Are you and mom still planning on going.
去那酒店享受一晚吗
To that hotel tomorrow night?
除非她先道歉
Not unless she apologizes.
她绝对不会道任何歉的
She will be doing nothing of the sort.
我还以为你不和我说话呢 -我没有
I thought you weren't talking to me. -I wasn't.
你就是说了 -你也和我说了
You just did. -So did you.
太完美了 你俩之间又有对话了
Well, this is nice. You've got a dialogue going.
白♥痴♥ -疯婆子
Oaf. -Lunatic.
噢 PJ 坏事了
Oh, P.J., is is bad.
他们要是不去酒店
If they don't go to the hotel tomorrow night
咱们还怎么开派对啊
then we can't have our party.
除非... -除非什么
Unless... -Unless what?
除非他们... -除非他们什么
Unless they... -Unless they what?
我只能想到这里了 后面的想不出来了
I got the ball rolling here. I can't think of everything.
迈步 转身 下腰
Step and turn and dip.
结束
And done.
现在我们请上来一组同学
Now let's have a couple of students on the floor.
来示范下位置
To demonstrate the position.
那就请上
How about.
蜜瓜发射者吧
The melon launchers?
现在请这位绅士...也就是
Now the gentleman... or in this case.
你...
You...
握住他的左手
Holds his left hand thusly.
然后你的右手
And his right hand.
搂住这位女士的腰部
Around the lady's waist.
很好 现在你俩靠近点
All right, now move in a little closer.
她又不咬人
She's not going to bite.
没错 但她会揍我和踢我
Yes, but she will punch and kick.
这倒是实话 我的确可以做到
It's true. I do that.
再靠近点
Move a little closer.
快点 很好
Closer! There you go.
好了 绅士们 快和你们的同伴摆好姿势
All right, gentlemen, please address your partners.
太诡异了
This is weird.
没啥诡异的 -你很享受这个
It's not so weird. -You like it?
是啊 有点儿
Yeah, kinda.
咿呦 你居然很享受
Ew! You like it.
那又怎样 -太恶心了
So? -So it's gross.
我才不要当你的男朋友
I don't want to be your boyfriend.
我还不想当你的女朋友呢 -很好
I don't want to be your girlfriend. -Good!
很好 -我走了
Good! -I'm outta here.
随便
Fine!
别着急 他会回来的
Don't worry. He'll be back.
他们总会乖乖地回来的
They always come back.
然后就悔恨终身
And regret it for the rest of their lives.
听着 老爸
Look, dad,
我知道你是无辜的 -我也知道
I know you're right. -And I know you're right.
但到一天结束之时 你是喜欢无辜呢
But at the end of the day would you rather be right...
还是喜欢开心呢
Or would you rather be happy?
那个... -开心
Well... -Happy.
答案是开心
The answer's happy.
而您所要做的就是向老妈去道歉
All you have to do is just apologize to mom.
求您放下架子
And if you can't do it for yourself,
就当是为了孩子们
Do it for the kids.
好吧 给你们个面子
All right, maybe you're right.
这就对了 老爸
Attaboy, dad.
耶 耶 耶
Yeah yeah yeah.
话说 您应该已经习惯去和老妈道歉了
And besides, you should be used to apologizing to mom by now.
反正您好像已经做过一百次一样
You've done it like 100 times.
是吗 我有吗
I have, haven't I?
我向你妈道了一百次歉 而我没得到过任何道歉
That makes the score mom 100, dad nothing.
老爸 我说像是道过一百次歉一样
Dad, I said like 100 to nothing.
也许都有两百次了 只是我们不知道而已
Maybe it's 200 to nothing, we don't know.
别听他瞎扯 快去吧 快 快 快
Don't listen to him, just go go go!
就当为了孩子们
For the kids.
我不去道歉了
I'm not apologizing.
我就是无辜的
I'm right.
我告诉你们 今天过后
And you know what? After today.
我将会把比分扳为一百
The score is going to be mom 100,
比一
Dad 1.
到底怎么回事 -你给搞砸了
What just happened here? -You blew it.
你又开始扯上数字了
You started using numbers.
可恶的数学
Stupid math.
如今咱们只能取消派对了
Now we're gonna have to cancel the party.
不成 现在太晚了
No, we can't do that. It's too late.
我还是去说服老妈去道歉吧
I'll just have to talk to mom and get her to apologize.
虽然前方荆棘丛生 但我会勇往直前的
It won't be easy, but I can do it.
毕竟是亲骨肉 -没错
Fortunately we have a special bond. -Mmm.
老妈... -我是不会去道歉的
Mom... -I'm not apologizing.
晚安
Good night.
好了 PJ 再试一遍
Okay, P.J., try one more time.
好了 查莉 你怎么了 -我伤心了
Okay, Charlie, what's the matter? -I'm sad.
查莉 为什么伤心呢
Why are you sad, Charlie?
妈咪和爹地吵架了
Mommy and daddy fight.
好啊 真棒 查莉
Yes, good job, Charlie.
试下不要面带笑容的说 因为你很伤心
Just try not to say it with a smile. You're sad.
一定要入戏
Let us feel your pain.
她才两岁 -就不能演的敬业点吗
She's two. -So she can't give us a good performance?
好吧 查莉
All right, Charlie,
施展你的魔力 让我们的派对回来吧
work your magic so we can have our party.
好了 -好了
All right. -Okay.
准备好 -好的
Come on. -Okay.
老妈 老爸 快进来
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表