剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你是不是更想和查莉在一起 而不是我
That you'd rather spend time with Charlie than with me.
什么
What?
别瞎说了
That's crazy.
你是不是在吃一个两岁小孩的醋
Are you really jealous of a two-year-old?
像你这样的一个帅哥
How can a hot guy like you.
怎能如此缺乏自信呢
Be so insecure?
好了 感觉好多了 -是啊
Okay, I'm feeling a little better. -Yeah.
“帅哥”那部分说的是实在精彩
The "hot guy" part really helped.
有人吗 泰迪
Hello? Teddy!
这里呢
In here.
什么...
What...?
你的第一天过得如何啊
So how was your first day?
把我弄出去 我卡住了
Get me out of here. I'm stuck.
好吧
Okay, all right.
别慌 我马上把你弄出去
Don't worry. I'm coming in after you.
哦天啊
Oh, man, wow.
知道吗 如果我没有话费限制
You know, if I had unlimited texting,
这就不会发生了
this wouldn't have happened.
好了 我试着把你推出去
Okay, I'm gonna try and push you out, okay?
使劲推啊
Now try pulling.
哇 你猜怎么着
Wow, you know what?
你像楔子一样卡死了 泰迪
You're really wedged in there, Teddy.
好了 我这就去找人...寻求帮助
All right, okay, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go for help.
惨了
Uh-oh.
呵 -呃
Huh! -Ugh!
好了 老妈 又是一记漂亮的击球
Well, another good shot, mom.
那是表扬我呢吗 因为你被我秒杀了
Is that a bell I hear? 'Cause you just got schooled.
你是在和我挑衅吗
Are you trash-talking me?
被吓到了吗 不敢了吗
What's the matter? Can't take it?
快回家找妈妈哭去吧
Gonna run home crying to your mommy?
你就是我妈
You are my mommy.
而你是我的手下败将
And you are my loser!
够了 够了 老妈
That's it. That's it, mom.
现在我玩真的了
Now I'm playing for real.
那就让我看看 -好了 准备受死吧
Let's do this. -Okay, let's to this.
你是从哪学的那招
Where did you learn how to do that?
我在网上找到了作♥弊♥器♥
I found some cheats on the Internet.
你是不是以为我不知道有作♥弊♥器♥啊
Didn't think I knew about cheats, did ya?
我以为你不知道有互联网
I didn't think you knew about the Internet.
老爸 你干吗老用屁♥股♥撞这管道啊
Dad, why are you banging your butt against the tube?
我在试着用屁♥股♥往家里打电♥话♥
I'm trying to butt-dial the house.
我把它设在了快拨一号♥键上
It's number one on the speed-dial,
所以应该不会太困难
so it should be easy.
拉尔夫披萨店
Ralph's pizza.
还是老几样 是吧鲍伯
You want your usual, bobby?
应该是快拨二号♥键
The house is on speed-dial two.
老妈 接电♥话♥ -你去接
Mom, phone. -You get it.
我不去 你去
No, you get it.
嗨呦
Hi-yo.
查莉 查莉 我是爸爸啊 宝贝
Charlie, Charlie, it's daddy, honey.
听着 去告诉你妈妈我们卡在管道里了
Listen, go tell your mother we're stuck in a tube.
在一个游乐场 这地方叫什么
At that kids' place at the mall. What's the name of this place?
爸 她才两岁
Dad, she's two.
说得好
Good point.
查莉 去找你妈妈
Charlie, go get your mommy.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
干得好 老爸
Good going, dad.
卡在这里的又不是我
I'm not the one who got stuck in a tube.
好吧 总之我不是第一个
Well, I'm not the first one anyway.
不 这都怪你 要不是为了还清账单
No, this is all your fault. If it wasn't for you,
我才不会来找这白♥痴♥工作
I wouldn't even need this stupid job.
嘿 你才是那个透♥支♥话费的人
Hey, you're the one who went over her texting minutes.
事出必有因
Actions do have consequences.
PJ怎么就没事
Not for P.J.
就好像给我定制了另一套标准
It's like you hold me to a totally different standard.
没错 我对你是有所不同
Yeah, I treat you differently.
但这是为什么啊
But why?
听着 泰迪 这不是关于PJ
Look, Teddy, this isn't about P.J.
这全是关于你
This is about you.
我对你抱有很大的期望
I have high expectations.
所以我才会对你严格要求
That's why I'm tough on you.
老爸 这太不公平了
Dad, that's not fair.
噢 宝贝 听着
Oh, honey, look,
我为你树立高标准严要求
I hold you to a high standard.
因为你是个能干大事的人
Because you are capable of great things.
真的
I am?
那个 是在将来
Well, in the future.
今天你只是被章鱼套装
Today you were defeated by an octopus costume.
和塑料管道打败了的悲剧女
And a plastic tube.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, daddy.
什么声音
What was that?
声音像是...
That sounded like...
天啊
Whoa!
疼啊
Ow!
你俩在这里鏖战多久了
How long have you two been down here?
安静
Quiet!
我曾尝试往家里打电♥话♥
I tried calling the house.
有人注意听吗 是个紧急呼救电♥话♥
In case anyone is interested, it was an emergency.
接我一球
Take that!
不不不 不要啊 -怎么回事
No no no no no! -What happened?
噢 这个吗 这是为了你们好
Oh, this? This is for your own good.
可是 我们已经玩了六个小时了
Well, we've been playing for six hours.
我都快赢了
I was about to win.
是我快赢了
I was about to win.
好了 现在这是个迷了
Well, now we'll never know,
因为我要把这没收
because I'm taking this
放在一个高到你们够不到的架子上
and putting it on a high shelf.
我有点困惑 也许他是对的
I don't know, man. Maybe he's right.
也许我们是玩得疯了点
Maybe we did get a little crazy.
是啊 还记得我朋友杰克吗
Yeah. You know my friend Jake?
他家里也有这游戏
He has the same game at his house.
算了 现在太晚了
Nah, it's really late.
我知道他们把备用钥匙藏哪了
I know where they hide the spare key.
车里见
Meet you in the car.
嘿 凯拉 我是PJ
Hey, Kayla, it's P.J.
这好像是第五条留言了 你在哪里
It's, like, my fifth message. Where are you?
她在厨房♥呢 -什么
She's in the kitchen. -What?
这到底怎么回事
What is going on in here?
我可以解释的
I can explain.
便便 我 -别叫我便便
Poopy, I... -Don't you "poopy" me.
其实 事情不是像这样的
You know, it's not what it looks like.
是吗 但看起来就是这样的
Really? Because it looks like.
你居然背着我来和查莉玩
You're having a playdate behind my back.
对不起 但是...查莉真的是太可爱了
I'm sorry, but it's... Charlie is so cute.
然后就一发不可收拾了
And then one thing led to another...
算了 也许你离开对我们大家都好
No, I think it would be best for everyone if you left.
查莉 别让他这么对我
Charlie, don't let him do this.
帮我说句好话
Say something.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
你怎么能够这样对我
How could you?
我的错
I sorry.
噢 真是拿你没办法
Oh, I can't stay mad at you.
我耐PJ
I wuv P.J.
留着到商场再说吧 我们明天卷土重来
Save it for the mall. We're going back tomorrow.
嘿 查莉
Hey, Charlie,
我是你老爸 我今天为泰迪带班
it's your dad here. I'm filling in for Teddy.
因为她要为新工作做准备了
Because she's getting ready for her new job.
她现在在汉克汉堡包店工作
She's working over at hamburger Hank's now,
不会再有那傻不啦叽的章鱼套装了
so no more silly octopus costumes for her.
老爸 我准备好了 能走了吗
Dad, I'm ready. Can we go?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表