剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Man, now I just feel bad.
知道吗 解决心情郁闷的最好方法就是
You know, the best way to get over feeling bad is.
让别人心情愉快
To make someone else feel good.
我就是别人
I can be that someone.
不行吗 好吧
No? Okay.
我们下一个玩什么
So where should we go next?
说茄子
Say cheese!
祝你玩得开心
Have a super day!
艾薇
Ivy!
你刚才看见了吗 -看见什么
Did you see that? -See what?
谁想和我照相啊 请上前来
Who wants to take a picture with me? Step right up.
嘿 我识破你的阴谋了
Hey, I saw what you did!
你偷了那个女人的钱包
You stole that woman's wallet.
我不知道你在说什么 再见了
I don't know what you're talking about. Toodle-oo!
嘿 你给我回来
Hey, come back here.
这到底怎么回事
What in tarnation is going on here?
这个园长 是个贼 他偷了一个女人的钱包
The mayor, he's a thief. He stole a woman's wallet.
什么 -小心 比尔
What? -Careful, Bill.
我看她今天一直不正常 可能是六号♥
She's been acting up all day. Might be a code 6.
跟我走 -等一下
Let's go. -Wait a minute.
六号♥是什么
What's a code 6?
神经病
Possible wacko!
查莉怎么没去幼儿园
Why isn't Charlie in preschool?
我把她接出来了 我们要忙些事情
I had to pull her out. We have work to do.
你怎么也没去上学
Why aren't you in school?
查莉的裙子没做好 我要抓紧时间赶工了
Charlie's dress isn't done, and I'm on a deadline.
好吧 难道我的孩子都没上学吗
Okay, are any of my kids in school?
至少我清楚泰迪在学校
At least I know Teddy is.
老妈 我快抓狂了 你能帮我看下裙子吗
Mom, I'm freaking out. Would you mind taking a look at my dress?
好啊 让我看看你的杰作
Sure, let's see what you got.
这全怪查莉
It's all Charlie's fault.
穿在她身上就展现不出来
She's not selling it.
别指责你的模特
Don't blame the model.
我说要表现出凶悍 你这是凶悍吗
I said be fierce. Is that fierce?
我不知道
I don't know.
不是 你这不是凶悍
No, you don't, do you?
这 这简直就是场灾难
This... this is a disaster.
艾薇 你一定要把我弄出去
Ivy, you gotta get me out of here.
我还没做好蹲监狱的准备
I am not cut out for the slammer.
别慌 俺来搞定
Don't worry. I've got this.
好的
Okay.
好啊 警长
Howdy, sheriff.
哎呦
Whoops.
警长 你是不是掉了两百游戏币啊
Sheriff, I think you dropped 200 fun bucks there.
你想贿赂我吗
Are you trying to bribe me?
也许是啊
Maybe I am.
游戏币又不能当钱花
With pink money that has absolutely no monetary value?
我是警长 我马上到
Sheriff. I'm on my way.
好了 算你们走运
Well, it's your lucky day.
我们这里人手不足 还抓到了个十二号♥
We're understaffed. We just got a code 12.
什么是十二号♥
What's that?
有孩子在旋转座椅上吐了
Some kid just barfed on the tilt-a-whirl.
现在你们可以走了
Now you're free to go.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
PJ 我们在等着呢
P.J., we're waiting.
好了
All right.
欢迎我们的
Say hello.
查莉
To Charlie.
这条靓丽的夏日裙子非常适合两岁的儿童
Her kicky summer dress is perfect for the 2 year old.
可以满足精力旺盛的孩子
Who plays all day and parties all night.
从小憩时间到零食时间
From nap time to snack time,
这条裙子全部搞定
This dress says it all.
如果不慎将果汁洒到裙子上面了
And if there's an oopsie with a juice box,
不用担心 一洗就干净
No problem. It's washable.
不得不承认 这让我大吃一惊
I have to say I am impressed.
整洁的线条 精妙的剪裁
Clean lines, nice stitching.
杰作
Excellent job.
谢谢 也要谢谢你 查莉
Thank you and thank you, Charlie.
耶
Yeah.
那是标价签吗
Is that a price tag?
成了 B减
All right, "b" minus.
没搞错吧 噢 难道因为买♥♥成品
Really? Oh, because buying the dress.
是一种具有创造性的解决问题的方法
Is a creative way to solve the problem?
不是 因为这是你第三次选这门课了
No, because this is your third time in my class.
以后我们别见面了
We're done.
大家好
Hello!
有人能借我下笔记吗
Can I borrow someone's notes?
抱歉 不知道你们有没有发觉
Sorry, I don't know if you guys noticed.
昨天我没来上学
I wasn't here yesterday.
没错 翘课了
That's right. Ditching.
是啊 你说过了
Yeah, you told us that.
我们去了冒险天地
We went to super adventure land,
和条子发生了点争执
Had a bit of a run-in with the cops,
最后还蹲了监狱
Ended up in jail.
小泰 看
T, look.
他怎么来了 -泰迪·邓肯 能过来一下吗
What is he doing here? -Teddy Duncan, would you come up here, please?
大家好 我是冒险天地的警长
Hello, I am the sheriff of super adventure land.
因为这位小姐
And because of this young lady,
我们破获了一起连环盗窃案
We uncovered a ring of pickpockets.
不幸的是 疑犯就包括我们的园长
That sadly included our own mayor,
街头公告员
The town crier.
对了 还有一只松鼠
And yes, sal the squirrel.
现在作为冒险天地
And now on behalf of super adventure land,
总公♥司♥ 本行业 北美地区的代表
And our parent company, famfunco industries, north America,
颁发优秀市民奖牌
I'm proud to present this super citizen medal.
给泰迪·邓肯
To Teddy Duncan.
我不是优秀市民 我翘课了 我很坏的
I'm not a super citizen. I'm a ditcher. I'm bad.
成了 随便你了
Well, whatever you are,
感谢你给我们提供了一个健康安全的娱乐场所
Thank you for saving good wholesome clean family fun.
乖乖女 乖乖女
G.G.! G.G.!
大家 我很坏的
Guys, I'm bad!
我跟你们说 我坏到骨子里
I'm bad I tell you!
乖乖女 乖乖女
G.G.! G.G.!
爱咋咋地
What the heck?
乖乖女 乖乖女
G.G.! G.G.!
嘿 艾米 你有时间吗
Hey, Amy, you got a minute?
什么事啊 鲍伯 -让你听点东西
What is it, Bob? -Something I want you to hear.
好了 我给你写了这东西
Okay, I wrote this for you.
“致我的贤妻”
"To my wonderful wife,"
我的挚爱
The love of my life,
这是你鲍比哥给你写的诗
Here is a poem from your bobby-boo.
我喜欢你的拥抱
I love your sweet hugs.
甚于我的虫子
Even more than my bugs.
“你的吻 胜过辣椒与炖肉”
"And your kisses more than chili or stew."
你最喜欢炖肉了
You do love your stew.
听着 还有呢 还有呢 听好了
Okay, here, there's more. There's more. Okay.
“尽管未来天注定”
"and though our future's unwritten,"
但是我的爱不会变
I still remain smitten.
直到永远
And will till the end of all time.
也许这首诗姗姗来迟
This poem may be late.
也许平淡无奇
I know it's not great,
“但至少我懂得如何押韵”
"But at least I know how to rhyme."
太贴心了
That's very sweet.
谢谢了 鲍比哥
Thank you, bobby-boo.
呃 我是说 发生了什么
Eww. I mean, what's going on?
我又收到了一首情诗
I have a new poem for my frame.
没错 而且很押韵
Yes, and it rhymes.
你俩和好了 太好了
You guys made up. That's just fantastic.
我提议 大家庆祝下
You know, we should celebrate.
冒险天地一日游如何啊
How about a trip to super adventure land?
好啊 没问题 我们好久都没去过了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表