剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
So you're not mad? -Not at all.
噢 太好了 我可以坐这里吃饭吗
Oh, that's so great, man. You mind if I stay?
可以 可以 -太好了
Sure sure. -Cool.
你不会又想剪我的头发吧
You're not going to cut my hair again, are you?
好了 好了 孩子们听着 计划是这样的
Okay okay, you guys, come on. So here's the plan:
盖比 你去买♥♥票 杰克 你戴上这帽子
Gabe, you'll buy the tickets. Jake, you'll wear this hat.
里面有个摄像机 可以记录下事情经过
It has a camera in it and it'll record the whole thing.
我戴帽子就不帅了
I don't look good in hats.
杰克 别这样 将就下吧
Jake, come on, we got to do this.
老兄 我这耳朵可是耍帅的资本
Dude, my hair is my best feature.
好吧 听着 如果你俩不能把这事解决了
Okay, well, if you guys don't go through with this,
我就告诉你们的妈妈们“斩首3”这件事
I'll tell both your moms about "decapitation 3"...
还有第一部和第二部
And "1" and "2."
呃 这事也被你发现了 -现在发现了
Uh, you know about those? -I do now.
至少我能反着戴吗
Can I at least wear it backwards?
这样更有嘻哈范儿
It's more hip hop that way.
虽然他属于智障系列 但他可以
What he lacks in brains he makes up for in...
用泳池来弥补
He's got a pool.
海绵
Sponge.
记号♥笔
Marker.
麻花
Pretzel.
还能复原吗 -嘘
Are they going to make it? -Shh.
在这关键的时刻
A very critical part of the operation.
我需要绝对的安静
I need absolute quiet.
嘿 爸妈 怎么样了 -噢 苍天啊
Hey, guys! How's it going? -Ooh! My gosh!
还有戏吗
Did we lose her?
什么事 PJ -这位是达斯汀
What is it, P.J.? -This is Dustin.
他能在咱家过夜吗
Is it okay if he sleeps over?
没问题 你好 -好的 谢了
Sure. Hi. Fine. -Cool, thanks.
他们在干什么 -我也不知道 可能在玩抢鞋游戏吧
What are they doing? -I don't know. Playing catch with shoes.
去吧 去吧
Go go.
两张“斩首3”的票 谢谢
Two tickets for "decapitation 3," please.
噢 这电影的分级是PG-13的 小朋友们
Ooh, that's pg-13, guys.
而且我也没看见有成人可以带你们观看
And since I don't see any adults around here,
如果想买♥♥到票
If you want to buy a ticket,
可能需要一些手续费
There's going to be a handling fee.
嘿 不如我们看“小鱼的朋友们”吧
Hey, maybe we should see "fishy friendz" instead.
不不不 看着盖比
No no no no. Look at Gabe!
看着盖比啊 噢
Look at Gabe! Oh!
配音演员有
It features the voice talents
史蒂夫·卡瑞尔和罗西·培瑞兹
Of Steve Carell and Rosie Perez.
(注:史蒂夫·卡瑞尔是美国当红喜剧明星)
祝你观影快乐
Enjoy the show.
好了 完事了吗 -没有 没完事
Okay, are we done now? -No no, you didn't get it.
杰克一直在盯着“小鱼的朋友们”的海报
Jake was looking at the poster for "fishy friendz."
我也是情不自禁 那条鱼可是戴着眼镜呢
I couldn't help it. The fish was wearing glasses.
真是太搞了
That's hilarious!
好了 咱们再来一遍
All right, we're doing this again.
这次我戴帽子
This time I'm wearing the hat.
给你钱
Here.
杰克 你就老实的在这呆着
Jake, you wait here.
一张“斩首3”的电影票 -你怎么还在这儿
One ticket for "decapitation 3. " -Weren't you just here?
是啊 我在这 你在那
Yeah, I was here and you were there.
我付钱给你
And I gave you some money.
你到底还想不想再干一次这美差事
Now do you want to do it again or not?
好吧 你也知道这规矩
Okay, you know the drill.
手续费
Handling fee.
对不起 你刚才是不是向一个十一岁的孩子
Excuse me, did you just sell an 11-year-old boy.
卖♥♥了一张PG-13等级的电影票
A ticket to a pg-13 movie?
什么 我 我不知道你说什么呢
What? I... I don't know what you're talking about.
噢 是吗 你心知肚明
Oh yeah? Okay. Well, I think you do.
因为我已经用我的摄像帽录下了整个过程
Because I just caught the whole thing on my hat Cam.
想解释一下吗
Care to make a statement?
成了 不如 不如我给你
Yeah. How about... how about I give you.
两张免费的“小鱼的朋友们”电影票
Two free tickets to "fishy friendz"
睁只眼闭只眼 让这事过去
And we make this thing go away, huh?
快答应
Do it!
大功告成 我是泰迪·邓肯 少年记者
Busted! This is Teddy Duncan, teen reporter.
记住 当有新闻报道时 那就
Remember, when there's news to be reported, then...
那就是我报道的
The one reporting it will be me.
一会儿再修补这段
I'll fix that later.
早上好 -嘿
Good morning. -Hey.
为什么拿面镜子
Why are you holding the mirror?
因为咱俩现在扯平了
Because now we're even.
啊
Ahh!
啊
Ah!
老兄 我刚才做了个奇怪的梦
Dude, I just had the weirdest dream.
是吗 梦到什么了
Really? What about?
听起来可能有点疯狂
It was actually kind of crazy.
为了报复我 你剃光了我半个脑袋
To get back at me you shaved half my head.
哇 哇 是够疯狂的
Wow. Wow, that is crazy.
吃早饭吗 -好啊
Should we get some breakfast? -Yeah, sounds good.
你冷吗 -不冷啊
Are you chilly? -No.
我有点儿凉 哼
I'm a little chilly. Huh.
我是你们的新闻女主播 泰迪·邓肯
This is Teddy duncan getting all up in your news.
觉得怎么样啊
So what do you think?
劲爆 有深度 有娱乐精神
It's hard-hitting, informative and entertaining.
这是我整个学期看到过的最好的 但我还是不能选它
It's the best piece I've seen all semester and... I'm killing it.
什么 为什么 -那个售票员是我兄弟
What? Why? -That box office guy is my brother.
你兄弟 -是啊
Your brother? -Yeah.
我长相帅气 他行为怪异
I got the looks, but he got the crazy.
等一下 我真的很想要这次实习机会
Wait, but I want that internship.
他每天送我上学 -太不公平了
He's my ride to school. -That's not fair.
生活本不公平 -你不能这样对我
Life isn't fair. -You can't do this.
亲我 -亲你兄弟去吧
Kiss me. -No, thank you.
好了 查莉 看来我的记者生涯
Well, Charlie, looks like my reporting career.
走的不太顺利
Has hit a little bump in the road.
噢 我的脚疼死了
Oh, my feet are killing me.
老妈 你为啥穿着高跟鞋去上班
Mom, why did you wear your heels to work?
噢 它让生活变得更美好
Oh, they make everything an event.
噢 商店不受理退货是吧
Oh. The store wouldn't take them back, huh?
当着我的面笑话我
Laughed in my face.
看 这就是很好的一课 查莉
See, this is a good lesson, Charlie.
如果你想搞什么诡计
If you try to pull a scam,
那你就等着自食其果吧
You're going to suffer the consequences.
给我 给我 给我摄像机
Here here, give me that camera.
不成 老妈 我正在录视频日记呢 别掺和
No, mom, I'll do the video diary, thank you.
不成 不成 不成 我有些话要对查莉说
No no no no. I've got something I'd like to say to Charlie.
离我的衣柜远点 好吗
Stay out of my closet, all right?
明白吗 下次你还想拿我的鞋子
Yeah? Next time you take a pair of my shoes...
你可以拿这双
You can take it from here.
好运了 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
晚上好 欢迎来到“盖比与杰克看电影”节目
Good evening and welcome to "gabe and Jake at the movies."
我是盖比
I'm Gabe...
这些爆米花让我的手指看起来好有光泽啊
This popcorn makes my fingers shiny.
这位就是杰克
...And that's Jake.
今晚我们要回顾的第一部电影是“小鱼的朋友们”
The first movie we're reviewing tonight is "fishy friendz."
如今我发现这部影片情节俗套
Now I found it familiar and tired,
每个情节都似曾相识
Nothing I hadn't seen 100 times before.
杰克 -太好看了
Jake? -It was awesome!
每部电影你都这么说
That's what you say about every movie.
因为我喜欢每部电影
Because I like every movie.
那做这节目有什么意义
Then what's the point of doing this show?
免费的爆米花啊
Free popcorn.
你个白♥痴♥ -你才是白♥痴♥
You're an idiot. -You're the idiot.
我不是 -就是
Am not! -Are so!
这些就是本周的全部内容
That's all the time we have for this week.
欢迎下次收看 盖比看电影
See the next time on: Gabe at the movies.
嘿
Hey!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表