剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嗯 回来的时候不就得朝北走么
Umm, not on the way back.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
嘿 呃 能谈谈吗
Hey, eh. Can we talk?
我 我只是想看看你还好吗
I eh, just want to make sure you are ok.
我不好
Well I'm not ok.
泰迪 我感觉很糟
Teddy, I felt terrible about this, alright?
是你先接手的这份工作
You are in the job first
如果吻戏让你感觉很糟糕 那我还是辞职吧
and kissing me makes you feel that bad then I'm just going to quit.
不是的 斯宾塞 不是那个吻糟糕 而是那个吻
No, Spencer. It's not that the kiss was bad. It's the kiss was...
很好
Good.
噢
Ohh.
知道吗 我并不 我并不希望它很好
You know. I didn't... I didn't want it to be good.
事实上 我以为它很恶心 所以做好了各种准备
In fact, I was all prepared to be disgusted.
谢了
Thanks.
现在我不知所措了
Now I don't know what to do.
泰迪
Teddy...
我所做过最愚蠢的事情就是伤害你
Hurting you was the stupidest thing I've did.
能再给我一次机会吗
Could you please give me another chance?
你注意到了吗 每次我们接吻 气球都会冒出来
Did you notice that every time we kiss balloons appear?
还好有气球挡着
It was good to see them too.
来吧 查莉 说啊
Come on Charllie, say it.
我爱你
I love you!
够萌吧 奶奶
Isn't that adorable, grandma?
是啊 她让我给您打电♥话♥就是为了对您说这句话
Yes, she made me call just so she could tell you that.
奶奶听我说 在与您聊天之际 我突然有个想法
Hey listen, grandma. While I got you on the horn a thought occured to me.
每年您都会送给我一份五十块的圣诞红包
Every year you send me a Christmas check for 50$.
您猜怎么着 我仔细想了想
And you know what? I'm thinking about it.
如果您把未来十年的红包一次性支付了 会不会简单些呢
Won't it be easier for you to send me the next 10 checks for all at once?
就好像 就像预付一样
You know, like a prepay plan.
盖比 -我先挂了
Gabe! -Got to go.
好了 老实交代
Ok, out with it.
你想拿这钱干什么
What do you try to get this money for?
好吧
Alright.
事实就是我想要Z方六代
The truth is I want the ZCube 6.
新款游戏系统 我去年才给你买♥♥的Z方五代
A new game system? I just got you the ZCube 5 last year.
是啊 去年
Yeah, last year!
连3D图像都不支持 我视它为鸡肋
It doesn't even have 3D graphics. I might have used it as a food store.
好吧 那你给我另辟蹊径赚钱去
Ok, you are gonna have to find another way to make money
别再搜刮你的亲戚了
without shaking down your relatives.
您好
Hello.
噢 嘿 黛安姑妈
Oh, hey Aunt Diane.
是啊 谢谢给我回电
Yeah, thanks for calling back.
噢 我打电♥话♥有事吗
Oh, what did I want?
呃 就是 就是说句 我爱你
Eh, eh just... just say I... I love ya.
看看你把我逼的
See what you're making me do.
呃 PJ 我要向你坦白点事情
Eh, P.J.. There is something I need to tell you.
在我张嘴之前
Now before I say anything,
我想让你清楚 你妈和我会非常非常爱你的
I just want you to know your mother and I would love you very much.
听着不对劲啊 怎么了
That doesn't sound good. What's going on?
PJ 我们向你隐瞒了一个秘密
P.J., we've been keeping a secret from you.
什么秘密 -关于你的姓名
What is it? -It's about your name.
如你所知 你的名字由你的曾祖父帕特里克·约翰而得
As you know, you were named after your great grandfather Patrick John.
没错 他们还经常叫我帕蒂·约翰
Yeah, they gave and usually called me Patty John.
没错 没错 好了 接下来是你所不知的
Yeah, yeah, ok, here is what you don't know.
呃 你出生的时候
Uhm, when you were born,
我填写了这份证明 而且我是相当的紧张
I filled out the papers and I was really nervous and...
我我我觉着我的手微微地颤抖了一下 给你
I-I-I think my hand was shaking a little and here.
这才是你的合法出生证明
That is your legal birth certificate.
这才是PJ的意思吗
That's what P.J. stands for.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
我叫珀蒂·约翰
My name is Potty John.
法律上 是的
Legally, yes!
珀蒂·约翰
Potty John.
我以两个厕所而得名
I'm named after two toilets.
(注:Potty有婴儿马桶的意思 John有厕所的意思)
法律上 是的
Legally, yeah!
而你从没想过改一下吗
And you never bother to fix this.
我们一直都在想着改
But we always meant to.
我只是 我们一直没时间啊
I just, we just never got around to it.
有点像楼上的马桶 是吧
Kinda like the upstairs potty huh?
不该这么早告诉你是吧
Too soon?
我和你♥爸♥谈了谈
So your dad and I were talking and...
对于你每天都去工作感到很过意不去
we felt really bad that you have to go to work every day
还要去亲那个可恶的斯宾塞
and kiss that horrible Spencer.
是吗 “可恶”这个词有点言重了
Yeah. "Horrible" is kinda a strong word.
总之 鉴于你这么做的唯一目的就是为了挣钱买♥♥车
Anyway, since the only reason you're doing this is to get money for a car.
那好
Well...
跟我来
Come with me.
看啊
Tada!
噢 这是啥 -你的新车喽
Ooh. What's this? -It's your new car.
不会吧
Shut up!
有个护士想卖♥♥了它 我看价钱不错就将它拿下了
One of the other nurses was selling it and I got a great price.
现在归你了
Now it's all yours.
噢 我不知道该说什么了 谢谢 谢谢
Aww! I don't know what to say. Thank you thank you...
上车吧
Get in.
更让人高兴的是 你可以辞去工作
And the best part is now you can quit your job
然后远离那个混帐斯宾塞十万八千里了
so that you never have to go near that jerk Spencer ever again.
耶
Yay.
你应该给这辆车起个名字
You should give it a name.
噢 我知道了 就叫“不用再亲斯宾塞号♥”
Oh I know. How about the "Now I don't have to kiss Spencer anymore mobile"?
或者叫艾德 我比较中意艾德
Or Ed. I kinda like Ed.
进来吧 大家 这边请
Come on in guys. Right this way.
娱乐马上开始
The fun begins in a minute.
呃 盖比 -咋了
Err, Gabe. -Yep.
这帮孩子是谁呀 我之前没见过啊
Who're these kids. I've never seen them before.
之所以没见过
You've never seen them
是因为这帮孩子从未被邀请过去任何地方
because these are the kids who never get invited anywhere.
好吧 那他们怎么来咱家了 你有何企图
Ok, so why are they here. What's in it for you.
给这些宅男送去欢乐从而带给我的满足感
The satisfaction of bringing joy to a few sad misfits.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
怎么了
Yes!
我是应该现在给你二十块还是等游戏结束之后
Do I give you the twenty dollars now or when the play date is over?
现在就可以 -好的
Now is good. -Awesome.
盖比
Gabe.
你看见那顽皮小家伙的脸上挂着的微笑了吗
Did you see the smile on the little scamp's face.
老妈 我昨天做了个超疯狂的梦
Mom, I had the craziest dream last night.
噢 我也是
Ooh, me too.
我梦见我在高中
I was in high school.
唯独我有双翅膀 然后所有啦啦队员都羡慕嫉妒恨
Only I had wings and all the cheerleaders were really jealous
因为在排练动作的时候我可以一直飞着
because I kept flying around during our routine.
然后不知打哪雷迪·嘎嘎冒出来了 还朝我扔鞋
Then out of nowhere, Lady Gaga appeares throwing her shoe at me.
好了 老妈 能谈谈我的梦吗
Ok mom, can we stay on me.
话说回来 在我的疯狂一梦中
Anyway, in my crazy dream,
斯宾塞和我重归于好了
Spencer and I got back together.
然后你们发现了 就没收了我的车
And then you guys found out and you took my car away.
是吗
Oh duh.
知道吗 泰迪 还是我的梦更好玩些
You know Teddy, my dream is a lot more entertaining than yours.
老妈 我和你说点事
Mom, I have to tell you something.
你知道这辆车有卫星电台吗
Did you know that this car has a satellite radio?
真的 -当然
It does? -Uh-huh.
一百多个电台
Over 100 stations.
你刚才想说啥
You were saying?
好了 好了 听着 事情是这样的 我
Right, right, ok. Here is the thing. I...
那个是MP3插口吗
Is that the mp3 hookup?
这辆车就是变形金刚啊
This baby is fully loaded.
噢 天啊 你真让我左右为难了
Oh men. You are not making this easier.
说到不再为难 看看 你自己的加油卡
Speaking of making things easier, ba-bam, your very own gas card.
哈
Huh.
还有 避免你迷路 看看 你的GPS
And, so you don't get lost. Ba-bam, your very own GPS.
你刚才想和我说什么
Now what was that you wanted to tell me?
妈啊 我想告诉你 我已经深深地爱上了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表