剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
听着 老爸 你还记着我老特想去的那个冒险天地吧
Okay, dad, so you know how I always want to go to super adventure land.
但你老说太贵了
But you tell me it's too expensive,
即使冒险天地物超所值
Even though it's totally worth it
因为它是地球上最好玩的地方
'cause it's the funnest place on earth?
记得
Yes.
现在好了 问题解决了
Well, problem solved.
“此赠券 可抵消五美元的
"this coupon, good for $5 off admission price.
冒险天地门票价格
To super adventure land.
但需要先在杰森杂货店消费一百元
Upon $100 purchase at Jensen's groceries,
此赠券周二至周日无效
Not valid Tuesday through Sunday,
杂货店周一关门停业”
Closed Monday."
想法不错
Nice try.
但是 老爸
But, dad,
他们新添了一个新游戏 叫做糖果风暴
They have this new ride called the storm twizzler.
十个人里面有九个人玩后都会呕吐
Nine out of 10 people barf on it.
他们甚至还会给你拍呕吐照
They even take your photo.
盖比 要是我彩票中奖了
Gabe, I'll take you to super adventure land.
我就带你去冒险天地
Just as soon as I win the lottery.
噢 嘿 说到彩票
Oh, hey, speaking of which,
也许今天就是你的幸运日
Maybe today is your lucky day.
很有可能啊 看一看
Could be. Let's take a look.
嘿 是个七 对吧
Hey, there's a seven, right?
是的 -不错啊
Yeah. -That's pretty good.
嘿 再看看这个 又是一个七
Hey, look at this. We got another seven.
有戏啊 再来个七 我们就
That's not too bad. One more seven... we got...
噢 看啊 噢 看啊 噢
Oh, look at... oh, look at... oh!
你去不成了
You're not going.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第十六集
Good Luck Charlie S02E16 Monkey Business
嘿 老妈
Hey, mom.
嘿 宝贝 来见见咱们的新邻居
Hey, honey. Come meet our new neighbor.
这是我的女儿 泰迪
This is my daughter Teddy.
我叫德比·杜利 你好啊
Debbie Dooley. How're you doing?
我好得很 德比·杜利女士
I'm doing dandy, Debbie Dooley.
德比和她的丈夫道格刚从爱荷华州搬过来
Debbie and her husband Doug just moved here from Iowa.
道格是我们新的副警长
Doug's our new deputy police chief.
而且他们还有一个和查莉同龄的女儿
And they have a daughter Charlie's age.
迪迪·杜利 -噢
Deedee dooley. -Oh.
德比明天需要个临时保姆
Debbie needed a babysitter for tomorrow.
于是我就把你介绍给她了
And I was just telling her how terrific you are.
噢 是吗 恐怕不成 其实我朋友艾薇和我
Oh yeah. No, actually my friend Ivy and I.
明天要带查莉去“填充猴儿”
Were gonna take Charlie to make-a-monkey tomorrow.
而且我们会很乐意带迪迪一起去的
And we'd be happy to bring deedee along.
什么是“填充猴儿”
What's make-a-monkey?
噢 解释起来有点儿复杂 就是有个地方
Oh, it's kind of complicated. It's this place where you...
可以让你 填充 猴儿 我
You make... A monkey. I...
我觉着这解释起来也不是很复杂
I guess it's not that complicated.
噢 我想问一下
Oh, I meant to ask...
你的狗在哪
Where is your dog?
我们没有狗
We don't have a dog.
但是隔壁那位好心的达布尼太太告诉我
But that nice Mrs. Dabney next door told me.
小心盖比
To beware of Gabe.
盖比是我儿子
Gabe is my son.
她说盖比咬过她
But she said he bit her...
而且还在她的草坪上小便
And went to the bathroom on her lawn.
他们之间的关系很微妙
They have a very unique relationship.
欢迎入住本街区
Welcome to the neighborhood.
噢 我觉着这块儿应该
Oh, I think this one goes...
不对
No.
噢 是不是应该
Oh, doesn't this one go...?
不是
No.
呃 算了吧 一会查莉会帮咱们拼好的
Eh, forget it. Charlie can help us with it later.
噢 我爸爸在外面呢 我该走了
Oh, my dad's outside. I gotta go.
他不喜欢等人 -好吧
He doesn't like to be kept waiting. -All right.
再见 -再见
See ya. -See ya.
难怪我们拼不出来 这只适用于一至三岁的儿童
No wonder we couldn't do it. It's for ages one to three.
你是PJ
You P.J.?
呃 是的 是的 是我
Uh, y-yeah yeah. That's me.
那你觉着和一个女孩开始约会后
So you start going out with a girl.
见见她的父亲就不重要了吗
And you don't think it's important to meet the father?
噢 十分抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
让我很费解的是 你脑子里是怎么想的
Makes me wonder what's going on inside your head.
相信我 先生
Trust me, sir,
我脑子里什么也没想
There's nothing going on in here at all.
我会一直盯着你的
I'm gonna be watching you.
来确保你是否对斯凯勒真情实意
To make sure you treat Skyler right,
是否配得上她
That you're worthy of her.
还有一件事 我不想让她知道
One more thing: I don't want her to know
我正在对你进行审查
I've been checking up on you.
好吧 那她认为你现在干嘛呢
Well, what does she think you're doing right now?
借用洗手间
Using the bathroom.
您还有别的事情吗
Is there anything else?
通常我用洗手间的时间比较长
Usually it takes me a while to use the bathroom.
嘿 来吧 -嘿
Hey, dad. -Hey.
噢 老爸 你东西掉了
Oh, dad, I think you dropped something.
噢 嘿 我的刮刮卡
Oh, hey, one of my scratchers.
噢 拭目以待吧 也许能中大奖
Oh, hey, let's see. Maybe we've won.
七
Seven.
又是七
Another seven.
以前也是如此 最后一个号♥码也懒的看了
Been here before. And the last number.
怎么了
What?
看啊 是个七 是七
Look, it's a seven. It's a seven.
中了 中了 -中了多少钱
I won. I won. -How much did you win?
一百万
$1 million!
呜 呜
Whoo-hoo!
我 我 我发了 我发了 我发了
Whoo! Whoo! I won, I won, I won!
老爸犯什么病呢
What is going on with dad?
他以为他中了彩票
He thinks he won the lottery.
以为 -是啊 我逗他玩呢
Thinks? -Yeah, it's a prank.
我从恶搞商店买♥♥了一张假的刮刮卡
I bought one of those fake scratchers from the joke store.
他还真上当了
He fell for that?
呜 呜 我是世界之王
Whoo-hoo! I'm king of the world!
他会发现的
He's gonna find out.
没错 大不了就接受两周的禁闭惩罚
Yeah, and I'll be grounded for two weeks.
但是 知道吗 那时我已经从冒险天地回来了
But, you know, I'll have been to super adventure land.
我已权衡利弊 这绝对值了
It's worth it. I crunched the numbers.
我这叫一个美啊 我都不知道该干啥了
I'm so happy, I don't know what to do with myself.
是吗 昨天你曾告诉我 如果你中了彩票
Well, yesterday you said if you ever win the lottery.
就带我去冒险天地的
You'd take me to super adventure land.
没错 出发吧 快上车
All right, let's go. Get in the car.
噢 等一下 等一下 我们可是百万富翁了
Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. We're millionaires.
哪还能开那辆破车 我们去租辆豪华轿车
Forget the car. We're renting a limo.
等一下 老爸
Wait, dad.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表