剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Mom, I want to tell you that I'm in love...
艾德
...with Ed.
好了 这是盖比送的
Alright, this is from Gabe.
一张价值十块钱的冰冻酸奶礼券
A 10-dollar gift card for frozen yogurt.
可能还剩六块了
Probably about 6 dollars left on it.
我当时有点饿了
I was feeling snacky!
好了 这是我的
Ok, here is mine.
是个日记本 为你去墨西哥所准备的
It's a journal for your trip to Mexico.
每天写一写你的所做 所闻 还有心里的感受
Everyday you can write what you did, what you saw, how you felt about it.
啊 我喜欢 -那就好
Aw, I love it. -Yeah.
你是不是真不知道什么礼物适合我啊You'll never get a gift secret for decision?
不知道
No.
好了 这是我和你♥爸♥送给你的
Okay. Here is a little something from mom and dad.
噢 哇 你们太慷慨大方了
Oh, wow, guys. This is so generous.
只是给你墨西哥之行的一点儿零花钱
Just a little spending money for Mexico.
享受你的晚餐吧
Enjoy your dinaro.
噢 难道我只能把路费花在晚餐上吗
Oh, do I have to spend it on dinaro.
可以用来吃早饭和午饭吗
Can I use it for breakfast-o or lunch-o?
儿子 等你到那儿之后 跟紧了老师
Sweetie, when you're down there, stay close to the teacher.
还有样东西要给你
There is one more thing we got you.
我今早直奔法♥院♥
Went down to the court house this morning.
终于把你的出生证明改好了
Finally got your birth certificate fixed.
你现在是名正言顺的PJ·邓肯了
You are now officially P.J. Duncan.
老爸啊 你复查这个了吗
Dad, did you double check this.
没有 怎么了 怎么有可能弄错PJ
No! Why, how can anybody possibly mess up P.J..
别问我 根据这张纸 我叫PP·邓肯
Don't ask me. According to this my name is PP Duncan.
起码不如原来那么难看了 对吧
Turn out, it's not looking so bad now, is it?
好了 看来大家的礼物都齐了 PP 生日快乐
Well, looks like that's all the presents. PP, happy birthday!!
噢 等等 还有一个 上面写着是查莉送的
Oh wait, wait. There's one left. It says it's from Charlie.
查莉 你不用给我买♥♥任何礼物的
Charlie! You don't have to give me anything.
什么 一把新吉他
What? A new guitar!
这正是我想要的 你们怎么知道的
This is just what I wanted. How do you guys know?
你买♥♥的吗
Did you do that?
啊 太棒了
Awww. It's so cool.
嘿 盖比
Hey Gabe.
你喜欢那个新款Z方吗
How are you liking that new ZCube?
噢 我不打算买♥♥了 因为Z方七代就要面世了
Oh, I decided not to get it, the ZCube 7's coming out soon.
你用那笔钱买♥♥了把吉他送给你老哥了
You used that money to buy that new guitar for your bro.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
噢 别装了 盖比
Oh come on Gabe.
如果你把这事告诉别人 我是不会原谅你的
If you tell anybody about this I will never forgive you.
你为啥想把这事儿当成秘密呢
Why would you want to keep that a secret?
因为
Because...
我不想让别人认为我这么娘 或者我关心我哥
I can't let people think that I've gone soft or that I love my brother.
好吧 好吧 我会保守这个秘密的
Alright alright. Your secret is safe with me.
我以你为荣 真是个乖宝宝
I'm proud of you. You're a good kid.
看 这正是我害怕谈到的
See! That's the exact kind of talk I was afraid of.
嘿 爸妈
Hey guys.
嘿 -嗨 宝贝
Hey. -Hi honey.
这是车钥匙 我还回来了
There are the keys dad. I'm giving 'em back.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为反正你们都要主动没收的
Oh because you're gonna taking him back anyway.
我们为什么会没收
Why would we do that?
因为我有个秘密瞒着你们俩
There is a secret that I've been keeping from you guys.
进来吧
Come on in.
嗨 邓肯夫妇
Hi Mr. and Mrs. Duncan.
我和斯宾塞又恋上了
Spencer and I are dating again.
好吧 起初我没想告诉你们
Ok, at first I didn't want to tell you guys
是因为我怕你们会把车没收
because I was afraid that you would take away the car.
我知道我有两个选择 一是艾德
I figured that I had a choice to make either Ed
二是斯宾塞 所以在我长时间的思考之后
or Spencer so after thinking about it for a long time.
非常长的时间
A really long time.
我选择斯宾塞
I chose Spencer.
我决定再给他一次机会
I decided to give him another chance.
所以 我们和好了 而且我很快乐
So, we're back together now and I'm very happy.
好了 很高兴你能和我们坦诚相待
Well. I'm just glad that you could be honest with us.
而且 如果你能够快乐 那才是最重要的
And. If you're happy I guess that's all that really matter.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们让我继续留着这辆车
You're letting me keep the car.
我们让你为这辆车买♥♥单
We're letting you pay for the car.
那份工作你得继续干下去
With the job that you're going to keep.
可以
Fair enough.
邓肯家欢迎你 斯宾塞
Welcome back to the family Spencer.
如果你胆敢
And if you ever...
再次伤害我闺女
hurt my little girl again...
等死吧
Ba-Bam.
嘿 查莉 听好了 重大新闻
Hey Charlie, so, big news.
这周我得到了一个新的老男朋友 叫斯宾塞
This week I got a new old boyfriend named Spencer
还有一辆老的新车 叫艾德
and an old new car named Ed.
如果我对它爱护有加 也许有一天你就可以接手
And someday if I take good care of him, you could have him.
是艾德 不是斯宾塞 不然就怪怪的了
Oh Ed, not Spencer. That would be just weird.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
你是哪位
Who are you?
我是埃利奥特
I'm Eliot.
我付钱给盖比 可以再玩一回合捉迷藏
I paid Gabe for another play date for playing hide and seek.
但是我都躲起来快五个小时了
But I've been hiding for almost 5 hours.
他去练棒球了
He went to baseball practice.
噢 我等他
Oh, I'll wait.
言归正传 现在就剩一句了
Well, I guess there's only one thing left to say.
噢 嘿 你在啊 你来说这最后一句吧
Oh hey, you are here why don't you say it?
好运查莉
Good luck Charlie.
泰迪
Teddy!
谁说话呢
Who said that?
是我 你的车
It's me, your car.
艾德 你能说话
Ed, you can talk?
我更喜欢被称为艾德华
I prefer Edward.
没错 是我
And yes.
哈 这么说来你真是变形金刚了
Huh, so I have a talking car?
是不是意味着咱们可以并肩作战 除恶扬善
Oh does that mean we're going on an adventure and solve crimes and stuff.
这个嘛 听起来挺危险的
Well, that sounds kind of dangerous
我觉着咱们应该安全驾驶 不超速
I've thought we'd just drive carefully and stay within speed limit and stuff.
天哪 我的这辆变形金刚真是无聊啊
Oh man. So I have a talking car who's boring.
噢 还有件事忘了和你说了 我感觉不舒服
Oh uh, one other thing I have to tell you. I don't feel so good.
艾德华 艾德华说话啊
Edward, Edward talk to me.
吓你的
Gotcha.
现在我不无聊了吧
Not so boring now, am I?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表