剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Listen, when you get to be my age,
不要为了给一个男孩留下好印象而假装成别人
Don't pretend to be someone you're not just to impress a guy.
我刚刚学到的
I just learned that.
我也学到了如果你穿得像只巨型小鸡
I also learned that if you walk home from the park
从公园走路回家
Dressed like a giant chicken,
你会被狗追的
You're going to be chased by a dog.
你碰我的口袋游戏王牌了吗
Hey, did you touch my pokeo cards?
没有 -撒谎
No. -Liar!
我的斯莱格玛牌有一个角被折弯了
There's a bent corner on my slugmar card.
老妈
Mom!
噢 还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
如果你喜欢上一个和盖比有些像的家伙
If you fall for a guy with something in common with gabe,
那就祝你好运喽 小查莉
Good luck, charlie.
刘易斯 -你好 邓肯先生
Lewis! -Hello, mr. D.
进来
Come on in.
嗨 泰迪 刘易斯来了
Hey, teddy, lewis is here.
其实我来是有些话和你说 鲍伯
Actually I came here to talk to you, Bob.
我可以叫你鲍伯吗 -可以吗
Can I call you Bob? -Can you?
这将是我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
鲍伯 正如你所知道的
Well, Bob, as you know
我和泰迪在一起已经很长时间了
I've been spending a lot of time with Teddy
关系也发展的非常好
And things are going very well.
艾米和我都很高兴
And Amy and I are absolutely thrilled about that.
我的未来很光明啊 先生
My future is bright, sir.
我在漫画书店有一份很好的兼♥职♥工作
I have a good part-time job at the comic book store.
我有自己的自行车 -我想我猜到接下来是什么了
I own my own bike. -I think I know where this is headed.
我猜我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我请求你允许让泰迪
I'd like your permission to ask Teddy
做我的女朋友
To be my g-girlfriend.
我家欢迎你 好儿子
Welcome to the family, son.
回到现实吧
Reality!
非常感谢你的真人角色扮演 邓肯先生
Well, thank you for the larp, mr. Duncan.
去洗车吧 刘易斯
Just go wash the car, lewis.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表