剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
刚刚好 刚刚好 现在别动了
That's it. That's it. That's it. Now don't move.
看着摄像头
Look right in the camera.
告诉他你在想什么
And tell Raymond what's on your mind.
我在想我卡住了
I think I'm stuck.
亲爱的
Honey,
我曾尝试着从不在你从洗手间出来后问问题
I try never to ask you this after you exit the bathroom,
但是几分钟前那怪声是怎么回事
But what was that horrible sound I heard a few minutes ago?
查莉往马桶里扔了点东西 然后下水道就堵了
Charlie just threw some things in the toilet, clogged up the pipes.
于是我准备在后院挖一个小洞
So I just gotta dig a little hole in the backyard,
疏通主管道 别慌 没事的
Clean out the main line. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine.
是不是应该叫个水管工啊
Should I call a plumber?
不应该
Absolutely not.
一切皆在我的掌控中
I have got this all under control.
查莉呢
Where's Charlie?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我的主要工作就是吓唬他
As long as he looks scared, I've done my job.
孩子们 能把你们屋里的电视关小点声吗
Boys, would you turn down that tv in your room?
你们屋里的
Tv in your room?
噢 大事不妙了
Oh, mama don't think so.
这是啥
What is this?
一台免费电视
A free tv.
哈哈 -是不是酷毙了
Ha ha! -Isn't it awesome?
就放在某人家的草坪上
It was just sitting on someone's lawn.
没错 上面还写着“请 笑纳”
Yeah, there was a sign that said "please take,"
于是我们就笑纳了
So we took.
你们不觉着对于这房♥间来说 有点大吗
It's a little big for the room, don't you think?
是啊 一开始我们也有这顾虑 但随后
Yeah, it was at first, but then
盖比灵机一动
Gabe came up with the brilliant idea.
把桌子摞起来
Of bunk desks.
摞起来 好吧 好吧
Bunk desks. Right right.
那你们的衣柜呢
Where's your dresser?
PJ床底下 -没错 但一开始我也担心
Under P.J.'s bed. -Yeah, at first I was concerned.
每天去床底下拿内♥裤♥是不是有点费劲
That getting a fresh pair of underpants every day was gonna be a little tricky.
但是我又灵机一动
But then I came up with a solution...
看看我们的内♥裤♥枕头
The underpants pillow.
天才吧 -太天才了
Bam! -Buh-bam!
每次我来这里 我都追悔莫及
Every time I come in here I regret it.
噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh! Oh oh oh!
啊 啊
Argh! Argh!
坏事了
Uh-oh.
怎么回事
What happened?
停电了 而且管道也堵了
The power went out and the plumbing.
好吧 怎么弄的
Well, how did that happen?
让我们问问那个拿着铁锹的湿身男
Let's ask the soaking wet man with the pickaxe.
还好吧 大家
Hey, everybody.
老爸 什么时候来电
Dad, when is the power coming back on?
是啊 还有十五分钟就要视频聊天了
Yeah, I'm 15 minutes away from a video chat.
还有 如果想让查莉自己解决内急
And if we're gonna potty-train Charlie,
她就要看“咯咯笑”
she has to watch "the gurgles."
首先谢谢你们的关心 我很好
Uh, first of all, I'm fine.
什么 不成 继续停电
What? No, didn't get electrocuted.
谢谢你们的关心
Thanks for the concern.
管道问题怎么办
What about the water?
好吧
All right,
我已经给水管工和电工打过电♥话♥了...
I've already called the plumber and the electrician...
噢 太好了 好吧
Oh, there we go. Okay.
...明天之前来不了了...
...Who can't be here until tomorrow...
什么 鲍伯 -...两个人都来不了
What? Bob! -...Ish.
别这样 嘿 嘿 嘿
Come on. Hey hey hey!
没有水和电 我们依然可以熬过一晚的
We can survive one night without water and power.
没事的 把心放肚子里吧
Come on, it's gonna be fine.
我听到好像有爆♥炸♥声 于是我赶紧跑过来
I heard some kind of explosion and rushed right over.
看看盖比是不是被炸飞了
To see if Gabe was anywhere near the blast.
我在这呢 达布尼太太
I'm right here, Mrs. Dabney,
而且比以前过得还好呢
Better than ever.
真的 没有内伤吗
Are you sure? No internal injuries?
我的胃好像不怎么舒服
My stomach is kind of upset.
可能患了达布尼氏腹泻
Might be a touch of dabnerrhea.
是这样的 达布尼太太
All right. Mrs. Dabney, you know,
我们这里可能会停水停电一阵子
We're gonna be without water and power for a while.
如果能借用下您的洗手间 我们将感激不尽
It sure would be helpful if we could use your bathroom.
直到我们的水电恢复后
Till ours is up and running.
我甚至都不让我老公用我的洗手间
I don't even let Mr. Dabney use my bathroom.
是的 达布尼太太 我知道这有点过分
Okay, Mrs. Dabney, I know it's an imposition,
但是我们有一个非常重要的
But the thing is we have a really important.
幼儿园面试就在明天早上
Preschool interview tomorrow morning.
如果我们能借用下您的洗手间
And it sure would be nice
来梳妆打扮一番
if we could use your bathroom.
将会是对我们的莫大帮助
To freshen up beforehand.
梳妆打扮是吧 -是的
Need to freshen up, huh? -Yeah.
我听说公车站有个很不错的卫生间
I hear the bus station has a real nice bathroom.
晚安了
Have a good night now.
盖布里埃尔·邓肯 达布尼氏腹泻
Gabriel Duncan! Dabnerrhea?
怎么了
Yeah.
说得好
Up top.
鲍伯
Bob.
嘿
Hey.
还记得当初你说我们用不到这个吗
Remember when you said we wouldn't need this?
现在看谁傻眼
Who looks stupid now?
我到底应该先回答哪个问题
Which question should I answer first?
查莉那边有进展了吗
Any progress on the potty-training?
没有
Nope,
如果没有“咯咯笑” 查莉都不坐在马桶上
without "the gurgles" Charlie won't even sit on that potty,
还有十二个小时 就开始面试了
And the interview is in 12 hours.
噢 她会被录取的
Oh, she'll get it.
因为她姓邓肯...
That's the thing about us Duncans...
邓肯家关键时刻不会掉链子的
We're clutch players.
我如今才发现
I see the light's on.
你的脸皮真够厚的
I'm not sure anybody's home.
孩子们都去哪了
Where are the kids?
查莉睡觉了 泰迪和艾薇在楼下
Charlie's taking a nap. Teddy and Ivy are downstairs.
男孩们在屋里看书呢
And the boys are in their room reading.
PJ和盖比在看书
P.J. And Gabe are reading?
是啊 他们想看书了
Yeah, it was their idea.
这么说来他们真的在看书...自愿的
So they're reading... voluntarily?
哼
Huh.
一探究竟去
Let's roll.
噢
Oh!
抱歉 我应该提前提醒你的
Sorry, I should have warned you about that.
这里怎么回事
What is going on in here?
重大新闻...来电了
Great news... the power is back on.
其实 只是我们这里有电
Well, it is for us.
你们哪来的电
Where are you getting your power from?
嘿 你们是从达布尼太太那里偷来的电吗
Hey, are you stealing electricity from Mrs. Dabney?
我们又惹祸上身了吗
Are we in trouble?
玉米片怎么还不好
What's taking those nachos so long?
外接设备太多了 不会发生危险吧
There really is a lot of stuff plugged in. Are you sure this is safe?
啊 有麻烦了 接触不良了
Ah, the problem. We've got a loose connection.
搞定
Everything's under control.
哈 怪了
Huh, that's weird.
达布尼太太家也停电了
Mrs. Dabney's power is out too.
快看 她来了
Oh look, here she comes.
你看 对于一个老妪来说
You know, for an older gal,
她动作还是蛮利索的
she moves pretty fast.
来点玉米片
Nachos?
雷蒙德会认为俺放他鸽子
Raymond will think I blew him off.
俺很可能永远的失去他了
I probably lost him forever.
如今俺要孤独终老了
Now I'm gonna die sad and alone.
艾薇 你不会孤独终老的
Ivy, you're not gonna die alone.
你可以和我以及我老公一起生活
You can live with me and my husband.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表