剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
went with dad to the bug convention,
让他高兴得不得了
Made him real happy.
不幸的是 高兴得过了头
Unfortunately, so happy.
他邀请我明年再去
He invited me to go again next year.
我要演一支蚊子
I'm gonna be a mosquito.
你在干什么 -测量你的翼展
What are you doing? -Just measuring your wingspan.
噢 -我们到时候要销♥售♥邓肯牌微波灭虫器
Oh. -We're gonna be selling the Duncan zapper.
唉 微波灭蚊器
Oh, zapper!
听起来好痛苦
Sounds painful.
看来某天你也要参加各种灭虫大会了
Now someday you're gonna be going to these bug conventions.
真的 祝你好运 查莉
Yeah. Good luck, Charlie.
好的
Okay.
巨婴来袭 第一幕 第一场
Attack of the 50-foot baby, scene 1, take 1.
巨婴来袭 第一幕 第一场
Attack of the 50-foot baby, scene 1, take 1.
好的 你是个疯狂科学家 继续 行动
Okay, you're a mad scientist. Go on... Action!
现在我已经完成了我的超速成长配方
Now that I've finished my super growth formula,
该用来对普通的葡萄进行实验了
It's time to test it out on an ordinary grape.
奏效了
It works!
不 没有 那是个橡皮鸭
No it doesn't. It's a rubber ducky.
是啊 要是有人没把西瓜吃掉就好了
Well... If somebode hadn't eaten the watermelon,
我就不用临时发挥了
I wouldn't have to improvise.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表