剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
I'll miss you forever.
噢 忘了说了 我是斯凯勒
Oh, by the way, this is Skyler.
现在请继续听收音机
Now press "play" again.
什么情况
What's going on?
给 自己读吧
Here, read that.
PJ 替你惋惜
P.J., I'm so sorry.
老爸 她是 她是我的挚爱
Dad, she was... she was the love of my life.
我是说 我永生都将告别欢乐了
I mean, I'll never be happy again.
好了 我了解现在的感受
Okay, I know it feels that way now...
完了 我彻底崩溃了
No, I'll never be happy again.
PJ 话说早了 -没有 就是永远
P.J., in time... -No, never!
好吧 好吧 你告别了欢乐时代
All right, all right, you're never gonna be happy again.
你怎么能这么说我
How can you say that?
噢 你干嘛呢 -吃零食
Oh, what you doing? -Having a snack.
我能为您效劳什么呢
Can I help you with something?
没事 只是想和我儿子聊聊天
Nope, just making convo with my boy.
或者应该称之为 小伙子
Or should I say young man?
好了 我闪了
Yeah, I'm out of here.
不可以 给我坐椅子上
Nope. Sit in that chair.
来谈一谈学校生活 -好吧
Let's talk about school. -Okay.
你的同学如何啊 -同学
How are your classmates? -My classmates?
男同学啊 女同学啊
Boy classmates, girl classmates...
希瑟啊
Heather.
希瑟 等等 你怎么知道她的
Heather? Wait, how'd you know about her?
你老爸是个窃听狂
Your dad is such a snoop.
总之 如果你想找我谈谈她 我随时恭候
Anyway, if you ever wanna talk about her, I'm here for you.
算了 咱俩从来不谈论这种话题
No, we are never having that conversation.
盖比 我可是女的 我知道女生喜欢什么
Gabe, I'm a girl. I know what girls like.
宝贝 我只想给你提供正确的信息
Honey, I just want you to have the right information.
老妈 如果我想了解关于女生的信息
Mom, if I need information about girls,
我会从众所周知的渠道获得
I'll get it where all 12-year-olds get it:
去问十三岁的
From a 13-year-old.
可爱至极
How cute.
还以为我会就此罢手呢
He thinks this is over.
好了 记住 尝试下
Okay, just remember, try and be...
装傻 对吧 明白了 -没错
Not smart. Right, got it. -Yeah, okay.
泰迪 这位是经理 雨儿
Teddy, this is my manager Rain.
噢 雨儿 我喜欢
Oh, rain. I love it.
感觉 湿湿的
It's like so... Wet.
这么说你俩一起去学校
So you two go to school together?
没错 我俩是学校的铁哥们
Yeah, that's right. We're school buds.
我是说 当我不想上学的时候
I mean, when I bother to show up.
那你的学习如何
And how are your grades?
不怎么好 差不多七十多分
Not good... mostly cs.
六十多分 是六十多分
And ds ds, mostly ds.
我喜欢这女孩儿
I like this girl.
那你业余时间都喜欢干什么啊
So what do you like to do in your free time?
我喜欢拥抱自己
I like to hug myself?
我喜欢放松 放松一下
I like to chill. Chill! I like to chill.
很好
Cool.
好了 现在来看看如何应对沙滩球
Okay, let's see how you do with a beach ball.
好的 你只需要 好的
Yeah, you're just gonna wanna... okay.
干什么呢
What was that?
如果你在这里工作
If you're gonna work here,
你就要让我认为你很享受接这个沙滩球
You have to make me believe that you love catching beach balls.
好的 明白了 -很好 再来一遍
Okay okay, all right. -Yeah. Again.
好有意思
It's fun.
我觉着你是干这份工作的材料
I think you could be hot teen summer material...
太好了 爽歪歪了
Awesome, stoked.
但是你需要先在你这白皙的皮肤上下点儿功夫
...If you do something about that pale skin.
对不起 什么
Sorry, what?
你要看起来像是天天晒在太阳底下一样
You have to look like you live in the sun.
在这里工作
At H.T.S...
太阳就是上帝 -没错
The sun is your daddy. -Mm-hmm.
那你明天四点再来
So come back tomorrow at 4:00.
如果你变成褐色皮肤 这份工作就归你了
If you have a tan, you've got a job.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
我该怎么办 我在太阳底下很容易晒伤的
What am I supposed to do? I burn too easily in the sun.
像我们一样 弄点儿古铜色化妆品
Do what we all do... get some bronzer.
往身上喷颜色 轻松搞定
A spray-on tan. I can do that.
谢了 -小意思
Thanks. -Yep.
好了 我该走了
Well, I should probably get going.
你也知道明天有物理考试
You know we have that big physics test tomorrow.
你能小点儿声吗 难道你想被炒鱿鱼吗
Would you keep your voice down? Do you wanna get us all fired?
噢 抱歉 -嘘
Oh sorry. -Shh!
嘿 看我在门口发现了什么
Hey, look what I found on the porch.
“亲爱的邓肯家”
"dear Duncan family,"
我给你们留了这张字条 但我决定你们还是听收音机吧
I wrote you this note, then decided you should hear it from me instead.
“请按播放”
"Press 'play.'"
嘿 大家好
Hey, guys,
我决定跟随斯凯勒一同前往纽约 这样我们就不用分开了
So I decided to follow Skyler to New York so we can be together.
斯凯勒的父母同意我可以先和他们在一起
Skyler's parents said I could stay with them
直到我可以自己谋生
Until I land on my feet.
最后 感谢你们给了我这个和睦的家
So... Thanks for being a great family
不用为我担心
and don't worry about me.
保重
Love you.
噢 忘了说了 我是PJ
Oh, by the way, this is P.J.
哼
Hmm...
看来某人没有选好儿子谈谈女生的事啊
Looks like somebody talked to the wrong son about girls.
嘿 查莉 我是爸爸啊
Hey, Charlie, it's daddy.
我正在纽约给你打电♥话♥呢
I'm calling you from New York City.
能让妈妈接电♥话♥吗
Can you put mommy on the phone?
能让妈妈接电♥话♥吗
Put mommy on the phone.
能 能让妈妈接电♥话♥吗
C-can you put... put mommy on the phone?
或者挂断电♥话♥
Or just hang up.
匹萨来了
Pizza's here!
斯凯勒 是我 PJ的爸爸
Skyler, it's me. It's P.J.'s dad.
噢 这下尴尬了 我们只订了份中号♥匹萨
Oh, this is awkward. We only ordered a medium.
其实 我只是在找PJ
Actually, I'm just looking for P.J.
噢 PJ啊
Oh, P.J.
你能相信他为了我如此费尽周折吗
Can you believe he came all this way for me?
真是太浪漫了 -啊
It's so romantic. -Ah.
那你上来的时候看见匹萨外卖♥♥员了吗
So did you see a pizza delivery guy on your way up?
他在哪呢
So where is he?
我不知道 我刚才不是问你了吗
I don't know. I just asked you where he is.
我说的是PJ 乖乖 PJ在哪
P.J., honey. Where's P.J.?
噢 他在工作 -他已经找到工作了
Oh! He's at work. -He got a job already?
是啊 他想赚钱来买♥♥自己的公♥寓♥
Yeah, he wants to make money to get his own apartment.
他在华尔街工作
He's working on wall street.
你是说华尔街吗
He's working on wall street?
其实 是华尔街底下
Well, under wall street.
他们说纽约人没人情味儿
they say new yorkers can be kind of rude
那为什么不赏点儿钱给这个丹佛男
why not give money to this Denver dude?
一点儿小钱也无妨
a few coins or dollars sure wouldn't spoil it
为什么我要在一个臭气熏天的地方把歌♥唱
why am I singing in what smells like a toilet? .
好了 搞定了
Okay. All right.
“保持颜色在皮肤上一小时
"keep bronzer on for one hour.
然后冲洗掉 就可以享受您的古铜肤色了”
Then rinse and enjoy your golden tan."
听起来挺简单的
Sounds simple enough.
好了 那我就
Okay, so...
定一个小时
One hour.
现在只要等着闹钟响了
Now I just have to wait for the ding.
现在几点了
What time is it?
三点
3:00.
提醒你下 你变成橘色了
By the way, you're orange.
谢谢提醒 我知道我变成橘色了
Yeah, I know I'm orange.
为什么闹钟没响
Why didn't the timer go off?
查莉 你都做了什么
Charlie, what did you do?
淡定 以后你就会对此事哈哈大笑的
Relax, someday you'll laugh about this.
我今天就笑一笑
I'm gonna laugh about it today.
噢天啊 难以置信 我希瑟
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表