剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Listen, we can protect you.
闭嘴
Don't speak!
你再敢说一句 我就杀了德米特里
You speak again, and Demetri's dead.
如果你听明白了就说"菲戈罗阿"
If you understand, say "Figueroa."
-菲戈罗阿 -他刚刚说了"菲戈罗阿"
- Figueroa. - He just said "Figueroa."
可能是洛杉矶市中心的菲戈罗阿街
It could be Figueroa Street in downtown L.A.
那会把你朋友们的注意力引开一会
That should misdirect your friends a bit.
现在我将指引你去新地点
Now I'm gonna direct you to a new location
那里我们可以面对面
Where we'll meet face-to-face
谈谈我投降的条件
And discuss the terms of my surrender.
等我挂了电♥话♥ 你去做下面这些事
When I hang up the phone, this is what you're going to do.
大家听好了 我要你们马上给我
All right,people. I want a tap on
窃听那通电♥话♥
that cellphone now!
我们正在扫描频率 长官
We're scanning frequencies,sir,
但是车站里电♥话♥太多了
But there are just too many in the station.
马克会把他引出来的 长官
Mark can draw him out, sir.
我们只需要给他点时间
We just need to give him some time.
我们缺的就是时间
Time is the one thing we don't have.
现在 马克
Now, Mark,
如果我所有的指令你都听明白了
if all my directions are understood,
说 "匹克"
Say... "Pico."
匹克
Pico.
他说了"匹克""和"菲戈罗阿"
He said Pico and Figueroa.
好的 我命令两队特警队马上前去
All right. I want two S.W.A.T. teams to the intersection
-匹克街和菲戈罗阿大街交叉口 -好极了
- of Pico and Figueroa. - Perfect.
我写在照片背后的数字
And that number that I jotted down on the back of the Polaroid?
按它设置你的手表开始倒计时
Set your watch to count back from it.
现在你知道德米特里还能活多久了
Now you know how long Demetri has left to live.
跑起来吧 马克 我们很快就见面了
Start running, Mark. We'll see each other soon.
他在干什么 他要去哪里
What's he doing? What's he doing? Where's he going?
都盯紧本福特
We're all eyes on Benford.
他在离开大厅 跟紧他
He's leaving the concourse. We can't lose him.
-快 -记住下列指示
- Go! - Remember these instructions--
先到达男厕 丢掉手♥机♥
Run to the men's room. Throw the phone away.
不想德米特里死的话就别带武器
If you bring a weapon, Demetri will die.
找到墙上的嵌板
There's a panel.
在那里面你会找到张租车公♥司♥通行卡
Inside you'll find a zoomcar access card.
-他不在这 -他到底在干什么
- He's not here. - What the hell is he doing?
-我到了 -朝北开
- I'm here. - Start driving north.
你一边走我一边给你指示
I'll give you directions on the way.
到底出什么事了
What the hell is going on out there?
他走了
He's running.
法官大人 对佐格小姐来说
Your honor, it is imperative to Ms. Hertzog's well-being
能够让大都会拘留中心批准她
That the metropolitan detention center
为她明显肿胀而且疼痛的腹部做次Ct扫描
Order a C.A.T. Scan on her clearly distended
是非常重要的
And painful abdomen.
安达塔小姐 拘留所的医生
Ms. Andata, the doctor on call at M.D.C.
曾两次诊断过佐格 不止一次
Examined Ms. Hertzog not once but twice.
-我说的对吗 -没错 法官大人 但是
- Isn't that right? - Yes, that is correct, your honor,but--
并且他在诊断过程中没有发现任何阑尾炎
And he's found no evidence of appendicitis
任何阑尾炎的迹象
In either of those examinations.
如果我误解了诊断书请你纠正我
Now correct me if I'm misreading the records.
不是的 桑多斯法官
No, judge Sandoz--
-我有误解吗 -抱歉 我不是这个意思
- I am misreading things? - I'm sorry. That's not what I meant.
但是阑尾炎在美国造成了
But appendicitis is responsible for over 20,000 deaths
超过2万起的死亡
In the united states alone,and I--
你功课做得很好 安达塔小姐
That's some very nice research, Ms. Andata,
但恐怕和你的提案没有任何关系
But I'm afraid it's not relevant to your motion,
我拒绝 还有安达塔小姐
Which is hereby denied. And, Ms. Andata,
我建议你带着下一个无意义的请求
I suggest you think twice before you bring
进我的法庭前 最好考虑清楚
Another frivolous claim into my courtroom.
我会对滥用职权的律师进行制裁
I will impose sanctions on attorneys who abuse the process.
我知道了 法官大人 谢谢
Understood, your honor. Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别担心 我也没说一定要赢
Don't look so worried. I didn't say we had to win.
那你告诉我 德米特里人在哪里
Then tell me. Where's Demetri?
我不知道 但在我的闪影中
I don't know. But in my Flash-Forward,
我听到他们在七号♥大楼找到他的尸体
I heard they found his body in building seven.
七号♥大楼 那是什么意思
Building seven? What--what does that even mean?
我只知道这些了
That's all I know.
-我该怎么做 -你是个聪明人
- What am I supposed to do with that? - You're a smart girl.
我相信你会知道该怎么做的
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
但现在 我得去别的地方
But right now I've got somewhere else I need to be.
4号♥拘留室 4号♥拘留室有人越狱
Holding cell 4. We got a breach in holding cell 4.
马克 如果你想救德米特里
All right, Mark. If you want to save Demetri,
你就得单独来见我
You're gonna have to come to me alone.
向北走57号♥高速公路到羚羊谷
Head north on highway 57 into the antelope valley.
在第31个英里标记向右转进
At the 31st mile marker, you're gonna turn right
没有标记的土路
on an unmarked dirt road.
向前走大概5英里到头
Follow the road 5 miles till it comes to an end.
在杂物箱里有指南针
I left a compass for you in the glove compartment.
下车继续向北走
Get a bearing north and start walking towards
往特哈查比山脉方向走1英里
The tehachapi mountains for 1 mile.
如果你向外界求援或有人跟踪你
If you make any outgoing calls, or if anyone follows you,
德米特里就死定了
Demetri will die.
验尸官办公室
没有牙医记录或可辨认的伤疤
No dental records, no identifying scars.
就连指纹都被抹掉了
Even his fingerprints were scrubbed off.
抹掉
Scrubbed off?
这人显然不想让人查到他的身份
This guy definitely did not want to be identified.
拜托老兄 说点有用的行吗
Come on, man. Throw us a bone, huh?
有没有任何不寻常
Is there anything distinct here or unusual?
-德米特里的时间不多了 -看看这个
- Demetri is running out of time. - Well, there is this.
他的海马体极大
Look at the limbic system-- huge hippocampus.
我认为这人
I'm thinking our John Doe could have been
-可能是个弱智天才 -弱智天才
- Some kind of savant. - Savant.
弱智天才有着超大的海马体
Savants can develop an enlarged hippocampus
这使得他们拥有超常的记忆力
Related to their incredible memory capacity.
什么意思 像雨人那样吗
What, like a "Rain man" Sort of thing?
-没错 -我很抱歉
- Exactly. - Yeah, no, I'm sorry.
我从来没见过这个人
I've never seen this man in my life.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 我们还在他床底下找到了
Well, there's a box of stuff we found
一大箱的东西 里面有个电♥话♥本
under his bed in the shelter. It had an address book in it.
也许电♥话♥本里的东西可以解释
Perhaps there's something in there that'll explain
他和你之间的联♥系♥
His connection to you.
我愿意做任何能帮到德米特里的事
I'd do anything to help Demetri
但我和他之间没有任何关系
But I'm not connected to him.
有的 奥利维亚
Olivia,you are.
只是你不知道而已
You just don't know how.
马克 我们又见面了
So here we are again, Mark.
是时候你我联手拯救世界了
Time for you and me to save the world.
你收到我的信息并且按照我的指示做
You got my messages and followed the instructions.
我很欣赏你
I'm impressed.
真是受宠若惊啊 德米特里在哪
So I'm flattered. Where's Demetri?
大多数我的合伙人都希望你在几个月前死掉
Most of my associates wanted you dead months ago.
但我不同意
But I resisted
因为我希望看看今天要发生的一切
Because I wanted to see things through to this day.
-为什么选我 -因为我不信任联调局其他人
- Why me? - Because I don't trust the rest of the FBI.
你也不该相信他们
Nor should you.
我们抓到内鬼了
We found a mole.
你以为这样你就安全了吗
And you think that makes you safe?
你对他们根本一无所知
You have no idea.
拿着
Here.
戴上它 然后我们谈谈
Put those on, and we'll talk.
-我先喝点水可以吗 -请便
- Mind if I have a little water first? - Be my guest.
你只是在浪费德米特里所剩无几的时间
At this point, it's Demetri's minutes you're burning.
汽油 我的眼睛灼伤了
Gasoline! It burns!
油箱里吸出来的
Siphoned from the gas tank. Aah!
起来
Get up!
没时间陪你玩了弗罗斯特 德米特里在哪
No more games, Frost. Where's Demetri?
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表