剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
老兄 他们没什么可输了
What have they got to lose, man?
今晚死还是下月死已不重要
Doesn't matter if it's tonight or next month.
反正早晚是个死
They're dead anyway.
蓝手
Blue hands.
这代表着一个入口
They represent a portal,
从一个理解层面到另一层面的入口
a gateway from one understanding to another.
蓝手象征着臣服于难逃一死的宿命
The blue hand marks a surrender to the inevitable.
雷诺
Raynaud.
好 我们上吧
Ok, Here we go.
掩护我吗
You got me?
当然
Yeah.
联邦调查局
FBI
都给我蹲下 蹲下
Everybody get down! Get down!
联邦调查局 蹲下 全部蹲下
FBI! Get down! Everybody down!
别压着我 快 快
Get off me! Now! Now!
-我想... -翻身 翻过来
- Aah. I want to... - Turn around. Turn around!
我想死
I want this to end.
今天可不行 今天可不行
Not today. Not today.
穆里斯·雷诺博士
"Dr. Maurice Raynaud--
发现了雷诺现象
discovered Raynaud's phenomenon,
又名蓝手
also known as 'blue hands.'
他死于1881年
Died 1881."
我想这名字比你本名帅多了
Guess it does beat your real name--
杰夫·辛格兰德 我念得对吗
Jeff Slingerland. Am I saying that right?
这里说你曾在南费尔法克斯高中教美国史
Says here you taught American History at South Fairfax High.
08年优秀教师
Teacher of the year '08.
然后昏迷事件发生了
Then the blackout happens,
你摇身一变 成了弗里德里希·尼采
and you turn into Friedrich Nietzsche.
这是为何 杰夫
Why is that, Jeff?
或者你希望被称为雷诺博士
Or do you prefer Dr. Raynaud?
知道尼采怎么说吗
You know what Nietzsche said--
当你凝视深渊时 深渊也在凝视你
If you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
这份乐观是因为你没有闪影吗
Is that the kind of optimism that comes from not having a vision?
我有闪影
I had a vision--
一个黑暗冷漠的无底深渊
A bottomless pit of darkness and indifference,
彻底的虚无 仿佛我从来没存在过
infinite in its nothingness, as if I never existed at all,
以后也不会存在
and I never would again.
那些没有闪影的人 那些闪影幽灵
These people who didn't have a vision--these ghosts--
你们这些雷诺们是怎么找到他们的
Where do you Raynauds find them?
不是我们找的 是你们
We don't find them. You do.
你们的闪影拼图网站是最好的地方
There's no better place to go than your Mosaic site.
多亏你们帮忙
Couldn't do it without you.
见过这个人吗
Do you see this guy?
你们蓝手俱乐部的一员
One of your fellow blue hands,
他差点打死了一名联邦探员
shot and nearly killed an FBI agent.
你最好快点交待
You better start talking,
否则我会以同谋罪控告你
or I'm gonna charge you as an accomplice after the fact.
行 好吧 让我坐牢吧 我不在乎
All right, fine. Throw me in prison. I don't care.
一切都设定好了 你还不明白吗
It's all mapped out. Don't you understand?
我们谈话的剧本早就已经写好了
The script for this conversation has already been written.
你所见的一切都将发生
Whatever you've all seen is gonna happen.
要是你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
万一4月29日来了又过去了
What if April 29th comes and goes,
而你还活着呢
and you're still alive?
接下来呢
What then?
你可以逃命
You can run,
你可以躲起来
and you can hide,
但你摆脱不了宿命
but you can't escape what's coming.
没人能摆脱
No one can.
准备走了吗
Heading out?
是呀 回我那豪华套房♥去
Yes, back to my luxury suite.
他们还是安排来访的探员
They still putting visiting agents up
住机场旁边的那些破烂旅馆里吗
at those crappy hotels by the airport?
你就落井下石吧
Now you're just rubbing it in.
你尝过脏饭吗
You ever try dirty rice?
脏饭 什么 掉到地上的米吗
Dirty rice? What, you mean, like, eating it off the floor?
不 不 是一道本土法国菜
No, no, it's, uh, it's a Cajun dish.
是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
我过节回家时我妈会做给我吃
My mom makes it for me when I go home at the holidays.
今晚我想试试做一些
I thought I might try and make a batch of it tonight.
要是你觉得饿
If you're feeling hungry at all...
你太好了 真的
That's, uh, sweet of you. That really is,
但我还没调好时差
but I'm jet lagged.
理解 换我也会很累的
I understand. I'd be tired, too.
我一直在想那只鸟
You know, I've been thinking about our bird.
在窗户上贴点胶布怎么样
What if you taped the window?
什么意思
How do you mean?
要是你遮住窗户
Well, if you cover the window,
-鸟就不会撞上来 -想法不错
- the bird might not crash into it. - It's a nice thought.
我想它恐怕会撞上另外一扇窗户
I think it'll probably just crash into a different window.
可能
Maybe.
但值得一试
But it's worth a shot.
不能怪他美化那些事情
Can't accuse him of sugarcoating things.
这家伙能让玛莉莲·曼森
That guy makes Marilyn Manson
像个好好先生
look like Mr. Rogers.
我猜每个人都有自己的处理方法
Everybody deals with it differently, I guess.
-对不起 我 -没关系
- I'm sorry, I... - It's all right.
至少我不必担忧未知的未来
At least I don't have to deal with the uncertainty.
知道自己被谋杀的准确日期是件好事
It is the one good thing about knowing the exact date of your murder.
有时间做好准备
Gives you time to prepare.
会发生什么事
So what's gonna happen?
到了3月15号♥ 你就认栽了吗
March 15th comes around, you're just gonna pack it in?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
跟大家道别 举办个告别晚会
Say your good-byes, have a nice farewell dinner?
我会用我的方法处理的
I'll deal with it the way I choose to deal with it.
你得同命运抗争 也正是我们在做的事
You deal with it by fighting it. That's what we're doing here.
醒醒吧 你能不能醒醒
Wake up, would you, please? Wake up!
迪·吉本斯 玩偶工厂
D. Gibbons. The--the doll factory.
137秒昏迷 蓝手
137 Sekunden. The blue hand.
都变成了现实
It's all come true.
不会 听着 这并不是说你也会...
No, no. Listen, it doesn't mean that you're...
马克 看看四周吧
Mark, look around you.
看看四周 伙计
Look around, man.
雷诺说得对
Raynaud was right.
一切都在实现中 每天如此
It's all happening, every single day.
没有出路
There's no way out.
你 我 任何人 都无法逃避自己的宿命
There's nothing you or I or anyone can do to escape what's coming.
我困了 你困了 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Okay, I'm tired, you're tired. It's time for bed.
妈妈 求你了
Oh, mommy! Please?
没关系 我来照顾她
That's all right. I got it.
好吧 再看五分钟
Okay, five minutes.
-好 -五分钟
- Okay. - Five.
-好的 -我爱你
- Okay. - I love you.
-我也爱你 -好梦 晚安
- I love you, too.- Sleep well. Good night.
爸爸 你很伤心吗
Daddy, are you sad?
不 不 宝贝 爸爸很开心
No. No, baby. Daddy's happy.
给你弄了些吃的
Got you something.
我不饿 多谢了
I'm not really hungry, but thanks.
我真的很爱你 你知道的 是吗
I really do love you. You know that, right?
我知道 我最近...
I know I've, uh...
我最近对你有些疏远 但我...
I've been distant lately, but I...
不知该怎么对你说
didn't know how to tell you,
也不知道该说什么
and what to tell you.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
关于什么
About?
关于我的未来闪影
About my flash-forward.
我告诉你 我看见我们在海滩上举♥行♥婚礼
I told you I saw myself on the beach at our wedding.
我撒谎了 我什么也没看见
That was a lie. I didn't see anything,
只有黑暗
Only darkness.
虚无
Nothingness.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表