剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
They haven't had a functioning government since 1991.
从91年起就处在无政♥府♥状态
Oh I saw "Black hawk down." I get it.
我看过黑鹰坠落 我明白了
The fact is you can't make sense of the tower without me
事实就是 没有我你就弄不懂那些塔
And you know it.
你知道的
Learn it cover to cover.
从头到尾看一遍
And stop by medical and get your shots
然后去医院打点疫苗
Cholera typhus and ten other bugs you never heard of.
霍乱 伤寒什么的
Just be warned we will be off the reservation.
先警告你们 我们会走出居留地
So if things go sideways there is no cavalry.
如果出事 没有人会来救我们
See you on the tarmac.
机场见
Came to take you home.
我来接你回家
It's been a long day.
真是漫长的一天啊
Not finished here yet.
我还有事没做完
Oh you're finished. I say you're finished.
做完了 我说你做完了就是做完了
Let's go home.
回家吧
You want to tell me what that was all about?
你准备告诉我你这么做的目的吗
It was about doing everything that I can
我的目的就是 尽全力
To make sure you're on that beach with me
确保结婚那天 你会和我
On our wedding day.
一起在沙滩上
I needed those files because
我要那些文件是因为
I'm representing Alda Hertzog.
我现在是阿尔达·佐格的代表律师
You're what?
你说你是什么
She has information about your death
她知道有关你死亡的信息
And I want to know what it is.
我想知道那是什么
So I made a deal with her. Oh my...
所以我和她做了个交易 天啊
I get her a hearing. She gives me the details.
我帮她申请听证会 她告诉我细节
She is a terrorist Zoey! She's a terrorist!
她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 佐伊 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A suspected terrorist Dem with information
嫌犯而已 德米 而且她知道些事
That might save the life of the man that I love
可能会救我爱人的性命
I can't believe what you're doing here.
不敢相信你居然这么做
Baby I would do anything anything.
宝贝儿 我愿意做任何事 任何事
If I thought it could save your life I'd do anything.
任何可以救你的事情 我都会做
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I don't want you to die.
我不想你死
Baby I love you.
我爱你 宝贝儿
I love you too.
我也爱你
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
没事了 没事了
I love you.
我爱你
Come with me.
跟我来
There's something I gotta take care of.
我有些事要处理
This is Mark. Leave it here. I'll get back to you.
这是马克 留言 我会回电♥话♥
Mark just calling to let you know that things
马克 我只是想让你知道 那件事
Have escalated a little bit with Tracy's friends.
和特蕾西的朋友有关
But it's okay.
不过没关系
I'm good.
我很好
Things are happening just the way they're supposed to.
事情都按照原计划发展
Whoa butter cream frosting. Irina this cake is outstanding.
奶油霜糖 这个蛋糕真是太棒了 伊莉娜
I'm gonna be going off the grid for a little while.
我要关机一段时间
If you need me sorry man.
如果你需要我 对不起 哥们
Take her out of here.
带她离开这儿
These people went too far
那些人做得太过分了
And I'm not gonna lay down.
但我不会退缩
It's my time to make a move.
这次该还我主动了
I'm in this thing all the way to the end.
我会奋战到底
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I'll always find you kiddo.
我总能找到你 孩子
So long buddy.
再见了 兄弟
It's a service weapon formerly belonging to agent Mark Benford.
是把现役武器 属于探员马克·本福特
Serial number A561984.
序号♥是A561984
That's the one. I'll bring it right out.
就是那把 我这就去拿
Thanks. And Demetri?
谢谢 德米特里
Yeah? I have a blow torch if you want.
怎么 我可以借给你焊枪
Thanks man.
谢了
Figured I'd just rent a boat and throw it out
就好像我租了一艘船在汪♥洋♥中遇险
In the middle of the ocean
船舱破损欲沉
But m he thought of watching it melt... not bad.
他是想帮我焊接好船舱... 不错的家伙
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can be a little...
我有些时候...
Confrontational at times.
的确有点偏激
You?
你吗
No.
没有
It's one of things you love about me though right?
这也是你爱我的地方 不是吗
It is. It's right up there with clipping the the nails in bed.
是的 仅次于你在床上剪指甲
Jerk. Come on.
混♥蛋♥ 拜托
Demetri.
德米特里
Yeah?
什么
It's gone.
枪不见了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The box is here. The slip is here.
盒子和封条都在
But the gun is gone.
但是枪不见了
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表