剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
For two minutes and seventeen seconds
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The whole world saw the future
首要任务 找出发生昏迷事件的原因
Priority No. 1, finding out what caused this.
其次
Priority No. 2,
确认它是否会再次发生
is figuring out whether or not it'll happen again.
我们的实验害死了两千万人
Our experiment killed 20 million people.
我们必须公诸于众
We have to go public
告诉世人是我们导致了昏迷事件
and tell the world that we caused the blackout.
迪·吉本斯在昏迷事件发生时正在和别人通话
D. Gibbons was on the phone with somebody else during the blackout.
能够预见灾祸者将承受双倍苦痛
He who foresees calamities suffers them twice over.
迪·吉本斯逃了
D. Gibbons escaped.
我们得到了他的手♥机♥和一枚白棋皇后
We got his cell phone and a white queen.
我爱你 佐伊 即使我父母不喜欢你
I love you Zoey, even if my parents don't.
我没有未来闪影 因为我就要死了
I didn't have a flashforward because I'm gonna be dead.
我很清楚我看到了什么 海滩 我们的婚礼
I know what I saw. The beach, our wedding.
我知道你也在
I know you were there.
你说你不想放弃希望 那就别放弃
You said you didn't wanna give up hope. Then don't.
我们的窃听程序截获了一通
Our wiretapping programme intercepted
打到局里手♥机♥上的电♥话♥
a phone call to a bureau cell phone.
2010年3月15日 你将会被谋杀
On March 15th, 2010, you are going to be murdered.
你不能去香港 就这么定了
You're not going to Hong Kong, end of story.
-我们走 维迪克会气炸的 -他会好的
- We're going. Wedeck's gonna be pissed. - He'll get over it.
今晚我是来警告你的
I am here to warn you tonight
你仍有机会摆脱我一般的宿命
That there is yet a chance and a hope of you escaping from my fate,
有机会得到我的庇佑 埃比尼泽
A chance and a hope of my securing, Ebenezer,
确保你来世的自♥由♥
Your freedom in the afterlife.
今晚 将有三个幽灵前来拜访
Tonight, you will be haunted by three spirits.
这就是你刚才说的机会吗
Ur, is that the chance and hope you mentioned?
正是 他们若是不来
It is. Without their visits,
你就会步我的后尘
You cannot hope to shun the path I've tread.
第一个幽灵会在
Expect the first tomorrow
明天凌晨一点钟到来
When the bell tolls one.
下一晚 老时间 第二个幽灵也会来
Expect the second on the next night, about the same hour.
再下一晚 最后一个幽灵
Expect the third on the next night,
会在午夜钟声的最后一响过后前来
When the last stroke of 12 ceases to vibrate.
香港
Hong Kong
我们真能找到那个打电♥话♥给我的女人吗
You really think we can find the woman who called me?
语♥音♥专家认为打电♥话♥的人应该在这[维迪克来电]
Linguists expect your caller is here, [Wedeck]
就是来自德黑兰[伊朗首都]
specifically from Tehran.
在伦敦受教育 香港能有多少
London educated. How many Persian speaking
波斯裔的女人有那样的口音[伊朗古称波斯]
women with that accent could be in Hong Kong?
不找到她 我们决不罢休
We're gonna find her, Dem. We're going all the way.
走吧
Come on.
你应该接电♥话♥
You really should answer your cell.
是你的上司打来的
It's your boss calling.
马歇尔·沃格尔 联调局驻香港分局
Marshall Vogel, FBI office, Hong Kong.
你们以为跑到这里来晃荡
Did you really think you were gonna stroll in
能不被移♥民♥局检查站发现吗
without immigration flagging your arrival?
我是马克·本福特
- Mark Benford.
- 这位是 -德米特里·福迪斯·诺探员
- This is... - agent Demetri Fordis Noh.
编号♥4587 1977年2月17日生
Badge number 4587, born February 17th, 1977.
有可能在2010年3月15日被谋杀
Potentially murdered, March 15th, 2010.
先生们 我了解诺探员正在寻找的神秘女人
Gentlemen, I know about agent Noh's mystery woman
也知道你们为什么要找她
And why you're looking for her.
这里是中♥共♥的地盘
This is a sovereign territory of Communist China,
我们认为正是这个国家制♥造♥了昏迷事件
A country that ours believes was responsible for the blackout.
你的意思是你愿意助一臂之力
So you're here to offer your help is what you're saying.
我的意思是 乖乖回家吧
Go home, is what I'm saying.
你们要是赶上了最早的返航♥班♥机
If you catch the first flight back,
兴许还能保住自己的饭碗
your jobs might actually still be there.
除非你想逮捕我们 否则我们甘愿冒险一搏
Unless you're willing to arrest us, we'll take our chances.
-头儿 你好 -你们两个白♥痴♥
- Hi, cupcake. - What part of "stay the hell out of Hong Kong"
"别他妈去香港"这六个字哪个不懂
Did you two idiots not understand?
斯坦 阿尔·高夫在你所在的大楼纵身跳下
Stan, Al Gough did a half-gainer off the building you're currently stand in
证明了未来是可以改变的
To prove the future can be changed.
-你们竟敢违抗命令 -顺便说一句
- You two are disobeying a direct order! - By the way,
我骗了德米特里 我告诉他
I lied to Demetri. I told him you
你对我们的香港之行改变了主意
changed your mind about us coming out here.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
为什么对他说你骗了我
Why'd you tell him you lied to me?
要是大事不妙
Cos if things go south,
你当然得带着武器防身
You're definitely gonna need to keep carrying a gun.
来自帕洛·阿尔托的现场直播 有消息称
We're live here in Palo Alto, where sources are claiming
此处将发表一份涉及昏迷事件原因的重要声明
A major announcement will be made concerning the causes of the blackout. "
感谢各位前来参加此次新闻发布会
Thank you for attending this press conference.
我是古登·麦希尔
My name is Gordon Myhill.
国家线性加速器项目的负责人
I am the director of the National Linear Accelerator Project.
今天我们要公布一些关于10月6日
Today we have some important information
昏迷事件的重要信息
concerning the events of October 6th
我们认为有必要公布...
that we feel it needs to be shared...
他们非生吞活剥了我们不可
They're gonna crucify us.
士为知己者死
What's a little martyrdom between friends?
确保你的发言内容严格按事先说好的来
Just make sure you stick to the talking points we discussed with my help.
别让你的良心发现害我们陷得更深
Last thing we need is your guilty conscience dragging us down any further.
你这话什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你老婆死于昏迷事件 所以你内疚 我懂
You feel guilty because your wife died in the blackout. I get it.
现在你得照顾你的儿子
Now you have to take care of your son.
男人哭吧不是罪
Boohoo.
我不会因为你在扮演母亲的角色
I don't wanna you drag me down into your shame
而跟着你内疚
just because you're playing Mr Mum.
明白吗
Understood?
很荣幸向各位介绍
I'd like to introduce you now to
等离子体尾迹场项目的副主管
Our associate directors of the Plasma-Wakefield Programme,
洛依德·希姆科博士 西蒙·坎普斯博士
Dr. Lloyd Simcoe and Dr. Simon Campos.
早上好
Good, good morning.
我叫洛依德·希姆科
My name is Lloyd Simcoe.
正如麦希尔博士介绍的
As Dr. Myhill indicated,
我们的专业是质子驱动的等离子体尾迹场加速
our speciality is Proton-driven Plasma-Wakefield Acceleration.
我们试图在一种可控性更好的范围内
What we're trying to do is to reproduce the kind of energy levels
重新构建出宇宙大爆♥炸♥后的能量等级
That existed just after the Big Bang on a more controllable scale.
当时 我们计划在10月6日进行此实验
We were conducting just such an experiment here on Oct. 6th.
准确地说 是在美国西部时间11点开始
at precisely 1100 hours Pacific Daylight Time.
请安静
Please, please!
请各位稍等
If you could just wait for a moment, please.
我会马上回答提问 请安静
I will take questions in a minute. Please.
我要谈到核心问题了
I just need to get to the heart of the matter.
我们今天召开新闻发布会
Ur, we are here today
是因为我们相信 全球昏迷事件
Because we believe that the global blackout
是因为我们的实验造成的
Was precipitated by our experiment.
请安静 请各位稍等
Please, please. If you just give me a moment,
我会马上回答提问 请安静 稍等...
I will take questions in a minute. Please, one moment...
你是否会对昏迷事件造成的死亡
Are you taking responsibility for all the death
以及损失负责
And damage caused by the blackout?
是的 我们承认我们的实验
We admit that our experiment does
似乎是昏迷事件最可能的原因
seem the most likely cause, yes.
但是我们坚持认为 这样的事情
But we contend that there was no way to predict
是无法预料的
anything like this happening whatsoever.
是完全不可预见的
This was utterly unforeseeable.
科学家们一直在做这个实验
Scientists conduct experiment all the time.
我们似乎无法停止实验
It seems we cannot stop conducting experiments
因为我们对实验结果没有十足的把握
because we are not 100% sure of the results...
如果是他导致了昏迷事件
If this guy caused the blackout,
那么摩西拼图计划还有什么意思呢
What does that mean for Mosaic?
这事到此为止了吗
This game's over?
或许真是希姆科干的
Maybe Simcoe caused the blackout...
或许不是
Maybe he didn't.
这事还没完呢
Game's not over.
整个世界...
In all the world that we...
我们将会对此次事件做官方声明
We'll be releasing an official statement regarding this event.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表