剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
应该是的
Yeah, I think so.
我们当时在开车 对吗
We were driving, right?
我刚才昏倒了 我也是
- I blacked out. - Me too.
救命
Help me!
好的 好的
All right, all right
-退开 -退开 抱歉
- Move aside. - Move aside, sorry.
保持冷静 我们够到你了
Stay calm. We got you.
退后 这车可能会爆♥炸♥
Get back! This thing could blow.
好了
All right.
我们得叫救护车
We've got to call this in.
我们得拨911
We've got to call 911.
相信我 他们知道 打给局里试试
Trust me, they know. Try the office.
看他们能不能告诉我们发生什么了
See if they can tell us what the hell happened.
谁来帮帮我
I need some help, please.
救命
Help!
坚持住 我是医生
Just hold on. I'm a doctor.
我这就过来
I'll be right there.
糟了 查莉
Oh. Crap! Charlie?
查莉
Charlie?
宝贝 你没事吧
Sweetheart, are you ok?
我做噩梦了
I had a bad dream.
我梦到再也没有好日子过了
I dreamed that there are no more good days.
[通话失败]
Call failed.
我联♥系♥不到家人
I can't get my family.
那是我们追赶的越野车
That's our SUV.
我正惦记着呢
It's what I was thinking.
-别动 -举起手来 举起手来
- Don't move! - Hands up! Hands up!
让我来
I got her.
出来 快 给我出来
Get out. Come on. Get out!
我们知道你们正策划袭击
We know you were planning an attack.
你们都做了什么
What did you do?
给我交代清楚 别激动
- Tell me what happened. - Take it easy.
我们知道那个手提箱
We know about the suitcase.
是你们发射的吗 快回答
Did you set it off? Answer me.
我昏倒了
I blacked out.
正身处异地
I was somewhere else.
突降暴风雨
There was a storm.
马群受惊了
The horses were scared.
你在说什么鬼话
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话
What are you talking about?
淡定 你觉得这像是脏弹吗
Calm down. Does this look like a dirty bomb to you, does it?
我们还没调查清楚 也许他们是清白的
We don't know what this is. Maybe they weren't even involved.
你们是警♥察♥吗
Are you guys cops?
我们是联邦调查员 别紧张
FBI. It's okay.
-怎么回事 -我们也不知道
- What happened? - We don't know.
一定是出大乱子了
It's gotta be the big one.
让我碰碰运气 瞧瞧这里
I need a luck. Look at this place.
救援什么时候赶到
When is help getting here?
等应急部门来好吗
Look, until emergency services arrive,
我们得保持冷静 尽力救助有困难的人好吗
we need to stay calm and help whoever we can, all right?
-他们不会来了 -你说什么
- They ain't coming. - What?
我刚听广播里说 一个身处圣地亚哥的人说
I just heard on my radio, some guy in San Diego.
他们也经历了同样的灾难
They're dealing with the same thing.
这事不仅发生在洛杉矶 兄弟
It is more than just L.A., man.
都坐下
Sit down.
要敢轻举妄动 我就开枪
You move, I shoot.
我打不通佐伊的电♥话♥
I can't get through to Zoey.
-奥利维亚呢 -也不通
- What about Olivia? - No.
听着 佐伊此刻身在西雅图
Listen, Zoey is in Seattle right now,
但奥利维亚离这不远
but Olivia is close by, right?
医院离这2英里 你可以步行过去
Hospital's 2 miles. You can make it on foot.
不 我不能坐视不管
No. I...I can't just leave.
我们此时此刻也无能为力
There is nothing we can do here right now.
去找你的家人吧
Ok? Go check on your family.
快去
Go!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a...
我们可以确信的是所有地球上的人
All we know for certain is that everyone on the planet
似乎在同时失去了意识
seemed to have blacked out at exactly the same time.
已确认失去意识成了全球性现象
Confirming that the blackout was a worldwide phenomenon.
消防和警♥察♥部门
Fire services and police services
此时已经完全陷入混乱状态
are completely overwhelmed at this time.
我的老天
My god!
这是全球性的
It's the whole world.
消防和警♥察♥部门已完全陷入混乱
Fire services and police services are completely overwhelmed
奥利维亚 奥利维亚 我在这
Olivia! Olivia, I'm here!
谢天谢地 终于打通了
Oh, Thank god, I got hold of you.
-查莉怎么样了 她没事吧 -她很好
- What about Charlie, is she okay? - She's fine.
妮可尔打电♥话♥来了 她会等我们回家再离开
Nicole calls. She can stay put until one of us gets home.
-你还好吗 -是的 我没事
- And you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我们当时正在做手术
We were in the middle of a surgery,
突然大家都失去了意识
and we all lost consciousness.
每个人都一样 病人在这期间去世了
Everyone. The patient died while we were out.
我现在在市区 情况也一样
Down town right now, same thing.
这么说 所有在那的人都失去了意识
So wha... what? Everyone there blacked out?
是的 每个人
Yeah, everyone.
我们原以为只有医院出事了
We thought it was just the hospital.
但柯里接到了她妈妈从芝加哥打来的电♥话♥
But then Corey got a call from her mother in Chicago.
同样的怪事也在那里上演了
Same thing happened there.
-我知道 这好像是全球性的
I know. It looks like this thing is global.
全球性的 这不可能
Global? It's impossible.
我爱你 但是宝贝 我要挂了
I love you, but babe, I gotta go.
好的 我爱... 奥利...
All right. I love... Oliv...
-情况如何 -一个八岁男孩
- What'd you got? - An eight-year-old boy.
被车撞了
Pede versus a car,
直接撞到了一所小学的围墙上
Plowed straight through a fence at an elementary school.
头部右侧和左腹部受伤 -本福特医生
Head injury on the right and abdominal bruising on the left. - Dr. Benford.
布莱斯 你去哪了
Bryce, where the hell have you been?
快去做术前消毒 到急救室和我会合
Go get into your scrubs. Meet me in the ER.
好了 先送急救室给他处理外伤
Okay, let's get him into trauma.
你会没事的 亲爱的
You gonna be okay, honey.
我知道 奥利维亚
I know, Olivia.
你怎么知道我的名字
How'd you know my name?
华盛顿来消息了
Word be heard from Washington
情况一样
We are the same.
大家都在搜集情报
Everybody is just gathering intels.
中情局 国土安♥全♥局♥
CIA,Homeland Security.
显然还有海外的一些情报机构
Obviously a league or something overseas.
换句话说 没有人知道到底发生了什么
In other words nobody knows anything.
-他怎么样了 -病情在恶化
- How is he doing? - He's taking a turn for the worse.
他的左肺没有呼吸声
He has no breath sounds on the left.
可能是气胸 他的左胸管卡住了
Possible punctured lung. His left chest tube stuck.
如果不尽快释放胸腔压力
If you don't release pressure soon
他的心跳会停止
He's gonna stop heart beating.
脉搏停止 血压正在下降
Pulse stop, STAC's dropping.
-这到底怎么回事 -全球性现象
- What the hell is this? - World wide phenomenon?
我们只知道这么多
Here is we can tell.
世界各地的人在同一时间失去了意识
People from all corners are losing consciousness exactly the same moment.
而且持续了的时间一样
And for the same duration.
2分17秒
2 minutes and 17 seconds.
这怎么可能发生
How is that even possible?
胸腔积液引流管在哪
Where the hell is that chest tube drain?
我现在就要
I need it now.
没有脉搏 血压四十
We've got no pulse. Blood pressure's 40.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
加油 宝贝 坚持一下
Come on,sweetie. Hang in there.
血氧饱和度 九十
Pulsox 90.
血氧饱和度 八十
Pulsox 80.
还在下降 他快不行了
We are dropping,we are losing him.
没有脉搏 没有脉搏 血压在下降
No pulse,no pulse,Blood Pressure's dropping.
排除了核弹发射 电磁脉冲
So we eliminated nuclear launches EMPs
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表