剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
把宇宙搞乱了
screwing things up?
我觉得你把很多事情都搞砸了
Oh, I think you're screwing a lot of things up,
但是宇宙和这毫无关系
but the universe has nothing to do with it.
谢了 这些话 真是感人
Thank you. That was-- that was really touching.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
明天晚上十点以后
You know, after 10:00 tomorrow night,
我们就会
We're gonna have to go
回到自己的生活了
back to living the way we used to.
不是展望未来
Not looking ahead.
不得不承认 有点向往
Gotta say, kind of looking forward to it.
我也是
Me too.
洛依德 洛依德
Lloyd. Lloyd.
洛依德
Lloyd.
我看得出来你好多了
I can see you're feeling better,
-加百列 -嗯 我有个巨大的海马体
- Gabriel. - Yeah, well, I-I have a huge hippocampus.
还得告诉你 是奥利维亚告诉我的
F.Y.I. Yeah, Olivia-- Olivia--Olivia told me so.
-奥利维亚那么告诉我的 -她当然知道了
- Olivia said so. - Well, she would know.
报告怎么样了
How's the debriefing?
-很紧张 -非常紧张 非常紧张
- Uh, stressful. - Very stressful. Very stressful.
嗯 我知道 我知道那感觉
Yeah, I know. I've been there.
西蒙没在一切都还好吗
How's it going without Simon?
还在和量子方程式挣扎中
Struggling with the decoherence equation.
方程式 对 方程
Yeah, the equation. Yeah,the equa--
方程式 你懂数学 懂数学
The--the equation? Yeah, you-- you do the math. Do the math.
我不懂数学 我会画画
I don't do math. I do art.
你懂数学 还有数字
You do the math. Do the numbers.
你把那些数字放在一块 必须按顺序排好
You do the numbers together. They have to be
你们都是方程式的一部分
in the right order, though, and then you're both part
你们俩个都是方程式的一部分
of the equation--both of you are part of the equation, yeah.
这就确定了克莱门特是有嫌疑的
This confirms Clemente's suspicions.
整个行动计划根本就不应该存在
This entire operation is not supposed to exist.
你找到你需要的了吗
You got what you're looking for?
找到了 干的不错 艾伦
I do. You've done a great job, Aaron.
接下来就开始找特蕾西了
Then it's time to get Tracy.
你不会要潜进去吧
You're not going in there.
当然要去
Yes, I am.
别去 至少等到
Don't. Please sit tight,
我调军队支援你再去
at--at least until I can get the military there to back you up
不行 现在救我女儿是最重要的
Negative. My daughter is now the priority.
我已经完成协议内容了
I've held up my end of the deal.
我知道 也很感谢你 艾伦
I know, and I appreciate that, Aaron,
但是我要保证你的安全 呆在那别动
but I want to keep you safe. Stay where you are.
做不到
I can't.
该死
Damn it!
是特蕾西
Hey. Tracy.
他们要把她放到卡车上去
They're putting her in the truck.
走 出发
Let's go.
我已经受够了你的借口
I'm running out of excuses for you, darlin'.
你让我去杀我的朋友
You asked me to kill my friend,
卡琳 不是那么容易的
Carline, not to bake a cake.
我没有请求你去做任何事
I didn't ask you to do anything.
我告诉该干什么的时候
And when I tell you something needs to be done,
你就必须去做
you need to do it.
我明白 可是本福特是联邦探员
I understand that, but Benford's an FBI agent.
我总不能大摇大摆走进他的办公室给他一枪吧
I can't just walk into the office and shoot him in the head.
-我会想办法的 -什么时候
- I'll take care of it -When
当我能杀他又不害死自己的时候
When I can do it without getting myself killed in the process.
那最好是在明天晚上之前
Well, it better be before tomorrow night.
-为什么 -不该问的就别问 美女
- Why? - Ooh. Questions get you killed, sweet pea.
闪影板的事儿怎么样了
Where are we with mosaic?
别偷懒 詹妮斯
Oh, don't piddle, Janis.
你的命在我们手里
You are hanging on by a thread.
如果我就这么空手回去了
If I go back empty-handed,
你也就完蛋了
It's over for you.
你也要为你的孩子想一想
You have a baby to think about.
加百列·麦克道 你知道他是谁吗
Gabriel McDow. Do you konw him?
我知道他
Yeah, I know Gabe.
他现在在联邦调查局里面把事情都说出来了
He's in the FBI right now laying the whole thing out--
乌鸦河 戴森·弗罗斯特 所有的事
Raven river, Dyson Frost, all of it.
他们信了吗
And they're buying it?
他们知道他很重要
They know he's a gold mine
也知道你们想要他死
and that your people want him dead.
他现在成了我们的绊脚石
Well, he has been a bit of sand in the petroleum jelly.
能把他弄出来吗
Can you deliver him?
他会被送到了一个安全地点
He's being moved to a safe house.
我可以告诉你时间和地点
I can tell you when and where.
我不管他们对你有什么意见
I don't care what they say about you.
那些钱花在你身上还是值得的 宝贝
You're worth the money, honey.
新闻编辑说零号♥嫌犯的那个视频
News director says the suspect zero footage
是在一个投递员送来的U盘里
came on a flash drive delivered by messenger.
我已经把信封送去鉴定了
I've got forensics on the envelope.
再看一遍新闻大厦的那个监控录像
Review the surveillance tapes from the cable news building.
我要去和投递员谈一谈
I want to talk to that messenger.
Marshals在希尔玛有一个可以用的安全房♥屋
Hey, Marshals have a safe house available in Sylmar.
对麦克道来说是最好的地方了
It's our best option for McDow.
希尔玛使用过很多次了
Sylmar is overused.
银链沙滩怎么样
How about Silver Strand Beach?
-缉毒局用着呢 -就用希尔玛的了
- D.E.A.'s using it. - Sylmar it is.
我们还有不到一个小时就行动了
We're on the move within the hour.
我们把他和奥利维亚分开的话会发狂的
McDow's gonna blow a gasket if we seperate him from Olivia.
你去告诉他
I'll let you break the news.
谢了
Thanks.
-奥利维亚 能和你谈下吗 -可以
- Olivia, could I talk to you for a minute, please? - Sure.
-谢谢 -我一会就回来 加百列
- Thank you. - I'll be right back, Gabriel.
就在外面 好吗
I'm gonna be right outside, okay? Um...
就在那儿
Right there.
加百列
Hey, Gabriel.
我们要带你去一幢新房♥子
We're gonna take you to your new house.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it there.
能告诉我你看见什么了吗
Can you tell me what you see?
失败的结局
Loose ends.
我了解那种感受
Yeah. I know the feeling.
听着 在你走之前 我有话要问你
Listen, before you go, I need to ask something.
你刚管她叫 你叫她
You called. You said...
奥利维亚
"Olivia...
奥利维亚·希姆科
Olivia... Simcoe."
奥利维亚·希姆科 对 没错
Olivia Simcoe, yes. That's right.
对
Yes.
我想知道你为什么会这么叫
And I need to know,is that how this all turns out?
是我看见的
It's what I've seen.
我看见了 很多事
I see so--so many things.
然后我看见的很多事也都成真了
So many things I see come true,
我等了很长很长时间
And I've been waiting a long time.
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be okay?
会很安全吗
Will she be safe?
会
Yes.
会
Yes.
够远了
That's far enough.
把她放在那边 开始挖吧
Let's put her down over there and start digging.
好枪法
Nice shot.
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
-特蕾西 -不准动 不准动
- Tracy!. - Don't move! Don't move!
特蕾西 是我 是爸爸
Tracy, it's me. It's dad.
你现在安全了 宝贝 没事了
You're safe now, sweetheart. You're safe.
艾伦 我们得动身找个地方藏起来
Aaron, we've got to move and take cover.
我先看看她的伤势怎么样
I'll assess her injuries over there.
-快 -好的 没事了 你会没事的
- Please. - All right. It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
我找到你了 找到你了
I got you. I got you. I got you.
黛茜
Daisy?
对 我是斯坦
Yes, it's Stan.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表