剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
I think you better get back here.
科里教授
Professor Corey.
霍克小姐 昨天发生了件很诡异的事情
Ms. Hawk. Weirdest thing happened yesterday.
我住的楼突然断电了
Therwas a power failure in the entire building,
并且洗掉了所有硬盘里的文件
Erased every hard drive in the joint.
真的吗
Really?
没错 而且你给我的那些蓝图
Yeah. And I can't seem to find
也找不到了
those blueprints you gave me...
但是 不幸中的万幸
Which is why it's a damn good thing
我给它们拍了照 并且打印了出来
I took pictures on my phone and printed 'em out.
-我们开始吧 -好
- I wanted to get a head start. - Great.
我把这个装置做了个简陋的3D模型
I, uh, did some quick and dirty 3-D imaging of the device.
看起来像是天文用的
Seems to be some kind of mechanical,
机械钟
astronomical clock...
齿轮和杠杆的设置是为计算一个特定日期
with gears and levers designed to calculate a certain date,
-或者一系列的日期 -什么日期
- or rather, a series of dates. - What dates?
经过演算 我得出的第一个日期是
When I do the math, the first date I keep coming up with
2009年10月6日
is October 6,2009...
也就是昏迷事件的那天
The date of the blackout.
昏迷事件当天
我是詹妮斯·霍克
Janis Hawk.
本福特 给我接维迪克
It's Benford. Get Wedeck.
嫌犯有动作了
Suspects are on the move.
马克 说吧 我切到免提了
Mark, I'm putting you on speaker.
有什么情况
What do you got?
发现卡利和欧玛
Khalid, Omar
和一名未知白人女子
and an unidentified caucasian woman.
-马上就把照片电邮过去 -她是谁
- We're e-mailing you pictures right now. - Who is she?
刚不是说过是未知女子嘛
Uh, that's the "unidentified" part, sweetheart.
马上将图像进行数字取证
Get these to digital forensicsu
-然后用I.s.o.t处理 -好的
- and run 'em by I.S.O.T now. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
霍克女士 你的胎盘部分脱落
You've had a partial abruption, Ms. Hawk.
但还好血已经止住了
The good news is you've stopped bleeding.
今后的行动
You're gonna have to really watch your
你一定要注意谨慎
physical activity from here on out
想知道孩子的性别吗
Do you want to know the sex of your baby?
看样子
Well, considering the circumstances...
-快起来 大家都没事吧 -没事
- Get up. you guys okay? - Yeah.
我想退出
I want out.
你觉得不安很正常
It's normal to be upset.
卡琳 昨天的事害死了成千上万的人
Millions of people died yesterday, Carline.
我失去了朋友 熟人还有同事
I lost friends, people I know and work with.
我加入的时候没人告诉我会这个样子
Nobody told me this was the plan when I was recruited.
你说会有大事发生
You said there was gonna be an event,
但是没说会是这样
but you never said it would be like this.
这些你早就知道吗
Did you know this was gonna happen?
詹妮斯 我不会回答你的问题的
I don't answer questions, Janis.
这事我们已经说过了
We've already been over this.
我不想再这样下去了
I don't want to do this anymore.
我要马上退出
I want out now.
你有这种想法我太遗憾了
I'm really sorry you feel that way, Janis,
但是你不能退出
but you can't get out.
你已经陷得太深了
You're in way too deep.
聪明如你 肯定早就意识到了吧
Surely you're bright enough to realize that.
真可笑 你当初往兜里装钱的时候
You know, it's funny. I never heard you complaining
怎么没这么怨来怨去的
when you were pocketing all that money.
你还真以为天上会掉馅饼吗
You didn't think there was a price?
你这个卑鄙小人
You're a despicable person.
亲爱的 坚强点
Man up, sweetheart.
拿人钱财替人办事
This is what we do,
而且就算我想放你走
and even if I wanted to cut you loose,
也没那个权力呀
that's not my call to make.
那好 我想和有这个权力的人谈谈
Okay, then I want to talk to the person whose call it is.
门儿都没有
That's not gonna happen... ever.
我要是你的话就乖乖回家
If I were you, I'd go on home,
喝几杯烈点的酒
pour yourself a couple of stiff ones,
然后振作起来 因为我希望明早你能
lick your wounds, because tomorrow I expect you
到这里一五一十地汇报情况
back in here spilling your guts.
看着真像是血腥电影的场景
It's like the setting in one of those slasher movies.
我比较喜欢看克林特·伊斯特伍德拍的恐怖片
I'm more of a Clint Eastwood type guy, myself.
你应该跟别人说过我们的行踪吧
I hope you told someone where we were going.
那他们就能知道去哪找我们的尸体了是吧
Ah, so they'll know where to find our bodies?
对啊
Mm-hmm.
这个给你
Here you go.
多谢
Oh, thank you.
一股霉味
Mildew.
我去那边看看
I'm gonna look around down here.
好 迷路了就打电♥话♥给我
Okay. You call me if you get lost.
你在那是找不到
You're not gonna find...
你想找的东西的 奥利维亚
What you're looking for there, Olivia.
我知道你会来
I knew you'd be here.
你总是到这里来
You're always here.
我要出去了
I'm heading out.
你是怎么回事
What's up with you?
心不在焉的 一直不在状态
Hmm? You've been distracted. You haven't been yourself.
总是迟到
You've been coming in late,
还动辄消失好长时间
disappearing for lengths of time.
说吧怎么了
What is it?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
真是
That's...
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你的闪影成真了
Your flash-forward really is coming true.
只是孩子健康状态不好
And there was a question of the health of the baby.
所以我
So I just...
我也不知道 我大概失去锐气了
I don't know. I guess I just lost it.
锋芒不再了
I lost my edge.
不过我没事
But I'm okay.
一切都还好
Everything's good.
很好
Great.
马克 我希望你还能一如既往地信任我
Mark, I just hope that you know you can still count on me.
詹妮斯
Janis...
这一点我坚信不疑
I never doubted that.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我总是回想弗罗斯特说的最后一句话
You know, I can't stop thinking about Frost's last words--
最后救你的人是一个你每日必见的女子
"In the end, you'll be saved by the lady you see every day."
那到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean, hmm?
显然是说救你小命的人就是我啊
Well, clearly, that means I'm gonna save your ass, Mark.
不对
No.
我也不知道 也许是奥利维亚呢
I don't know. Maybe it means Olivia's gonna save my ass.
再来理一下案子
Let's go over this again.
我们掌握有戴森·弗罗斯特的什么情况
What do we know about Dyson Frost?
只知道他化名迪·吉本斯
We know he went under the alias "D. Gibbons."
棋艺相当高超
And he played chess brilliantly.
而且还曾经假死一次
And faked his own death once upon a time.
迪·吉本斯逃了 我们找到一个白皇后
D. Gibbons escaped. We got a white queen.
象棋
Chess...
每日必见的女子
The lady you see every day.
在象棋里
In chess,
皇后是一位女子 对吧
the queen's known as the lady, right?
不会吧
No.
真让那混♥蛋♥疯子说对了
Crazy son of a bitch was right.
这是你家人吗
Your family?
我只管带你去你要去的地方
I'm taking you where you want to go.
你还想知道什么
What else do you need to know?
说说你的闪影怎么样 那可以起个头
How about what you saw? That's a start.
当时我开车带着我的妻女
My wife and daughter-- we're in a car together.
然后昏迷事件发生了 车翻过了路堤
We black out. The car goes over the embankment.
只有我活了下来 没有了她们
I survive. It doesn't matter what I saw.
我看到了什么又有什么意义
A future without them is no future at all.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表