剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
来吧 姑娘
Come on, girl.
教教他要怎么做
Show him how it's done.
你
What
要做什么
You gonna do?
当你
When
我带来了礼物
I come bearing gifts.
你儿子穿四码的鞋子
Your son wears a size 4 shoe.
他的心理医生叫乔妮
His physical therapist's name is Joanie.
还有
And finally...
这些是昏迷事件之前照的
These were taken before the blackout.
我们很长一段时间
We've had your family under surveillance
都在监视你们家
For quite some time.
-喂 -喂
- Hey. - Hey.
失踪的量子物理学家有线索了
We got a lead on our missing quantum physicist.
洛城警局和洛城特警组在支援我们
L.A.P.D. AND S.W.A.T. ARE BACKING US UP.
在哪找到他们的
Where'd you find 'em?
我们跟踪救护车到了一家饭店
We tracked the ambulance to a restaurant
昏迷事件后该饭店已荒废
That's been abandoned since the blackout.
红外特警组正在抓捕四名嫌疑犯
Infrared's catching four guys inside.
-你想参加抓捕吗 -发短♥信♥告诉我地址
- YOU WANT IN ON THE TAKEDOWN? - Text me the address.
如果你在乎你儿子
If you care about your son,
那你要三思你的下一个回答
You will want to consider your next response very carefully.
生成了
How... many...
多少 电子伏
Electron volts were generated?
欧核中心最多能生成五百伏特电子伏
C.E.R.N. can generate up to 500 teraelectron volts.
差不多是这个数吗
Am I in the ballpark?
你太不敢想了
You're... you're thinking too small.
我们攻破了千兆电子伏的大关
We cracked the peta-electron volt barrier.
你们能生成千的五次方以上的电子伏
You generated more than a quadrillion electron volts?
冲进去
Break it down! Go!
那超光速粒子暗物质呢
And what about tachyonic dark matter?
-你找到了吗 -差点就找到了
- Did you find it? - We came close.
我们找到了电荷共轭
We found charge conjugation
时间对称性的一种破解
A certain breakdown in time symmetry.
什么情况 什么情况 这边安全
What have we got? What have we got? Clear here!
清理场地 干掉他
Clean this up. Get rid of him.
上楼梯 上楼梯
Take the stairs! Take the stairs!
炸♥弹♥ 后退后退
Bomb! Go!Go!
炸♥弹♥设定在842.3兆赫
The bomb was keyed to 842.3 megahertz.
这是联调局的频率
That's a bureau frequency.
我们过来的时候
When we came rolling in here,
无线电激活了炸♥弹♥
Our radios triggered the explosive.
这不是一般的绑匪
That's not your everyday kidnappers.
的确不是 他们的意思很清楚--
No. They're sending a clear message--
不该去的地方 别去
Don't go where you aren't invited.
别去犹他州的皮金 别去华盛顿
Don't go to pigeon, Utah. Don't go to washington, D.C.
我想 如果马克在闪影里看见了他们
But it occurs to me that if Mark saw them
那他们也看见了马克
In his vision, they saw him, too.
十月六号♥开始
BEGINNING ON OCTOBER 6th,
他们知道 你和马克是关键
They knew that you and mark were at the center of this thing.
他们要怎样利用这一信息
How they plan on using that knowledge,
才是我们该考虑的
That's what we need to be thinking about.
你 你是
Oh. Hey. You're, uh...
下午时候 妮可尔的朋友
Nicole's friend from this afternoon.
-布莱斯 我们是医院的同事 -没错
- Bryce. We work together at the hospital. - Right.
-她好些了吗 -是的 好些了
- Is she feeling better? - She's better, actually.
这就是我今晚
Um, that's--that's the reason that I'm here
来找你的原因 她是个很好的姑娘
To talk to you tonight. Look, she's a great girl,
这个 这整个宗教信仰的事
And this--this whole thing-- this--this religion thing--
我不知道你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
I'm not quite sure what you're selling here,
但是我要保证她不受伤害
But I just want to make sure she doesn't get hurt.
我不知道你是否能相信我 布莱斯
Well, I'm not sure if you'll believe me, Bryce,
但我没有任何企图
But I'm not selling anything.
我只是收到了上帝的礼物
I'm just receiving a gift from god
看到了四月二十九号♥的自己
OF A VISION OF MYSELF ON APRIL 29th.
我所看见的启发了我 每个人都应该
What I saw opened me up to the idea that everyone's purpose
给予爱 接受爱 就是这么简单
Is to give and receive love, simple as that.
我的任务就是把这一点告诉尽可能多的人
My job is to give that message to as many people as possible.
在生命中得到
No one ever got hurt
更多一些的爱 是不会伤害到人的
Getting a little more love into their life.
你害怕什么呢
What are you afraid of?
上帝把我们带到了这里
God has put us in this place,
这一次 大家都行动起来
At this time, to do something!
上帝前所未有地
God is breaking into human history
来到了我们人类世界
In a way that's never happened before.
你就是宇宙的中心
And you--you are right at the center of everything!
你不得好死 洛依德
Go to hell, Lloyd.
你尽可以恨我
Look, you have every right to hate me,
听着 我不恨你
LISTEN, I DON'T HATE YOU.
我只希望我冲进去的时候
I just wish you were standing behind the eight ball
你站在球形全向传声器后面
When I came crashing through.
等等等等
Hey! Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
提个建议 下次剁食指
Word of advice--next time take the trigger finger.
拖走 拖走
Let's go! Bring it back!
我以为这是我唯一的机会
I was afraid this was my only chance.
你究竟是怎么找到我们的
How the hell did you find us?
你打电♥话♥给我了
You called me.
在未来闪影里 我们在通话
We were talking on the phone together in our flash-forwards.
现在你该告诉我一切了
Now it's time for you to tell me everything.
止疼片应该起作用了
The painkiller I gave you should be taking effect.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
不算舒服
I've been better.
刚才和计划中的有差距 不是吗
Well, that didn't go quite as well as planned, did it?
已经给了你一根手指
I'd give you the finger,
剩下的不能再给你了
But I'm running out of ones to spare.
刚才是迫不得已 我们收效甚微
I improvised. I had to. We weren't getting any results,
必须消除你的嫌疑
And we needed to direct suspicion away from you.
别的不说 今晚这个目的是达到了
I think we've accomplished that for tonight, if nothing else.
别妄想了
Forget it.
我不再做你的走狗了
I'm done being your bitch.
真的吗
Really?
那你应该不介意我去和警方
Then I suppose you won't mind if I have a talk
谈谈视频里的这个人
With the authorities about the man in this video.
直到这一刻 世人都以为是你和希姆科
As of this moment, the world thinks you and Simcoe
意外地导致了昏迷事件
Accidentally caused this blackout.
如果他们发现
What happens if they find out
你当时醒着 会怎么样
You were awake while it happened?
我们将不再徘徊
"So we will go no more a-roving
在那迟迟的深夜
"So late into the night,
尽管心儿照样爱
"Though the heart be still as loving
月光也照样皎洁
"And the moon be still as bright.
利剑把剑鞘磨穿
"For the sword outwears its sheath,
灵魂也磨损胸臆
"And the soul wears out the breast,
心儿太累,要稍喘
And the heart must pause to breathe..."
她会好的
She'll be okay.
我们都会好的
We all will.
我不能相信爸爸去世了
I can't believe dad is gone.
我们不再彷徨
"We'll go no more a-roving
沐着那月光一片[诗人拜伦<我们将不再徘徊>]
By the light of the moon."
我得回家照看着来悼念的人
Okay. Well, I have to take care of the funeral home,
回家后很快能见面
But I'll meet you back at the house. I won't be long.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
这不是回家的路
This isn't the way to the funeral home.
你现在不回家 坎波斯先生
Oh, you won't be going there,Mr. Campos.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我受命送你去湖畔直升机场
I have instructions to deliver you to the lakeside heliport.
然后你再搭乘直升飞机去目的地
From there you will be airlifted to your final destination.
我现在正在为我父亲办葬礼
I'm in the middle of my father's funeral.
-到底怎么了 -不知道 我只是个开车的
- What the hell is going on? - I don't know. I just drive.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表