剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
《未来闪影》 第一季 第十六集
Flashforward S01E16
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6. The planet blacked out for
同时失去意识达2分17秒
two nimutes and seventeen seconds.
整个世界都看到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
我们的命运必将交汇
It would seem our fates are on a collision course.
提前找到戴森·弗罗斯特
Find Dyson Frost yesterday.
该马克·本福特走棋了
The next move is Mark Benford's.
戴森·弗罗斯特 该你走棋了
Dyson Frost? It's your move.
这照片是我拍的
I took this picture.
她看见了不该看的东西
She saw something she shouldn't have
惹上了杰里科公♥司♥
and got in trouble with Jericho.
一旦杰里科知道我还活着
The second that Jericho knows that I'm still alive...
他们会找到我杀人灭口
They'll find me, and they'll kill me.
特蕾西·史塔克
Tracy Stark
我知道是你绑走了她 马上把她还给我
I know you took her. Now you're gonna give her back.
我不能把你女儿还给你
I can't give you your daughter back.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Then we go to war.
3月15号♥那天 你会被击中三枪
You will be shot 3 times on March 15th.
而那正是你的抢 本福特探员
It will be your gun, Agent Benford.
德米特里
Demetri?
-怎么了 -盒子还在 但枪没了
- Yeah? - The box is here, but the gun is gone.
我的第一个任期就诸事不顺
My first term was a bitch.
我本可以重用你 斯坦
I could have used you, Stan.
很抱歉我当时没提拔你
I'm sorry I couldn't bring you in.
我不想让你觉得我总是死缠烂打
I don't want you to think I-I'm harassing you.
我知道 你是在试图拯救世界 再见
I know. You're just trying to save the world. Good-bye.
她在给她的同伙发暗号♥
She was signaling her handlers.
我早该想到 两个内鬼
I should have known-- two moles,
万一一人被抓 部里其他人
in case one is caught-- and not one person in the office
肯定不会怀疑到你头上
would suspect it's you.
昏迷事件两年前
今天不仅仅意味着你们职业的开始
Today is more than just the beginning of your career.
今天 除了徽章和佩枪
Today, along with a badge and a gun,
你们还将得到第一天工作的经历
you're gonna get a story about your first day on the job.
每个特别探员都不例外
Every special agent has one.
有的很搞笑 有的很杯具
Some are funny. Some are tragic.
还有的很无聊
Some are boring.
但是今天还远不是你们联调局生涯中
But today won't be the most important day
最重要的一天
in your career as an FBI agent.
那一天将会在以后的日子中见分晓
That day is somewhere down the line.
你们看不见它到来 它会悄悄地接近你
You won't see it coming. It sneaks up on you.
很有可能就发生在一个毫不起眼的时刻
It'll most likely be an anonymous moment--
比如你在一个路口执行任务
a crossroads where you're asked to do something,
你要为别人的利益作出牺牲
make some kind of personal sacrifice
他们可能永远不会知道你的名字
for the good of someone else, and that person may never know
或者看见你的样子
your name or see your face
甚至会对你的行为感到费解
or even understand what you did.
但你们心里得明白
But you'll know.
这不就是你们来到这里的原因吗
And isn't that why you're here, after all?
在关键时刻 你得
Because you can be counted on to do the right thing
做应该做的事 而且向来如此
at the right time, every time.
欢迎加入♥联♥调局
Welcome to the FBI.
不错 很出彩
Well done. Nicely done.
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
看一下我给你们分配的搭档 恭喜大家
See me for your partner assignments. Congratulations.
不错
Nicely done.
探员维里迪
Special Agent Vreede--
是念"维里-迪" 还是念"弗里德"
Is it "Vreed-y" Or "Vreede" as in "Freed"?
不知道 我分的是本福特
Oh, I don't know. I got Benford.
不行 咱俩换换吧
No. Switch with me.
-为什么 -他可是传奇人物 全才
- Why? - He's a legend. He's done it all--
负责过监管 反恐
Surveillance, counterterrorism,
打击非法交易 拜托啦
trafficking. Come on.
得 随你 但你得跟维迪克请示一下
Do it. Whatever, but you gotta take it up with Wedeck
-他批准了才行 -没问题 多谢了
- and get it approved. - Done. Thank you.
-行了 -太好了
- Of course. - Yes!
詹妮斯 你分的是谁
Janis, who'd you get?
没搭档 到分♥析♥小组去 没意思
No partner. Headed to analysis. Boring.
我更杯具 我还得向你报告
You know, I got it worse. I report to you.
怎么会这样子 我分数比你们高
I mean, how could that be? I scored higher.
对 也就一门课
Yeah, in, like, one category.
玛茜 别哭丧着脸 好玩的在后头
Come on, Marcie. We'll have fun.
我们在训练营的时候就是一个团队了
Yeah, we've been a team since Quantico--
患难之交了
booze and bullets.
说得好听 那我是什么 摆设而已
Yeah, well, what am I, the mascot?
不 你是头儿
No, you're like our captain.
肯定比我们都厉害
Yeah, you'll probably outpace all of us.
-我保证 -对 肯定啦
- I'm sure of it. - Yeah, we're--we're sure.
正在审讯玛茜·特鲁夫
Interview of Marcie Turoff,
本福特和诺探员主审
Agents Benford and Noh questioning.
2010年 3月12日
March 12, 2010.
首先我想问你
First thing we'd like to know is--
在华盛顿的停车场袭击我们的是谁
who came after us in that parking garage in D.C.?
不知道
I don't know.
在华盛顿的停车场袭击我们的是谁
Who came after us in the parking garage in D.C.?
不知道
I don't know.
-下个问题 -他们是否还在追踪我们
- On to the next. - Are they still after us?
-我不知道 -德米特里
- I don't know. - Demetri.
-伊安·麦金农是谁杀的 -我们走
- Who killed Ian Mckinnon? - Come on. Let's go.
-是不是追杀我的人 -走
-Is that who's coming after me? - Let's go.
我们得撬开她的嘴
We need those answers.
我知道 但是还有其他更要紧的
Yeah, but there are a whole lot of other ones
事情要做 听我的 德米
we need to get to first. Listen, Dem.
你以为我没有把3月15日这一天画个圈
You think I don't have March 15th circled
时刻提醒自己时间紧迫吗
in my calendar, too?
我们都知道你有可能三天之后真的死了
We both know there's a chance you'll die in three days.
你继续追踪线索
Look, you keep chasing down leads.
一旦准备好审讯我立马通知你
I'll let you know when we're ready for your questions,
好吗
All right?
-詹妮斯 你过来协助审讯玛茜 -我
- Hey, Janis, I need your help in here with Marcie. - Me?
怎么 你还有比审内鬼
What, you got something more important
要紧的事吗
than grilling our mole?
没 当然没有
No. Of course not.
你的任务是什么
What were your duties?
我每周把闪影拼图小组的所有进展
Every week, I'd take whatever information there was
都传递到一个秘密情报点
in the mosaic investigation and leave it at a dead drop.
是谁招募你的
Who recruited you?
昏迷事件的三个月前有一个男人来找我
I was approached by a man three months before the blackout hit.
他叫什么
What was his name?
日后自然会知道
All in due time.
他问我想不想参与一件惊天动地的大事
He asked if I wanted to be a part of something big.
然后你同意了
And you said yes.
你们以为我出♥卖♥♥♥了朋友和国家
You think I sold out my friends and my country,
但其实 你们不了解我
But... You don't know me.
愿闻其详
Why don't you enlighten us?
拜托 你们有谁记得我的闪影吗
Come on. Don't you remember my flash-forward?
不 没有 因为你们谁也没问过
No, you don't, 'cause neither of you
我看见了什么
ever bothered to ask me what I saw.
我进监狱了
I was incarcerated.
可是你朝六名同事开枪的时候
That didn't cross your mind
你就没有想过这个吗
when you shot six of your fellow agents?
想过
It did.
不过虽然我身在监狱
But even though I was in jail,
但却比过去这些年都快乐
I was happier than I've been in years.
我觉得你应该恳求终身监禁不得假释
I thought we'd have to beg for life without parole.
我跟你说过他们已经来过了
I told you they'd come around.
只要不供出招募我的人
Until I tell them who recruited me
我就还有利用价值
who recruited me, I'm indispensable.
这是我来这里之后
For the first time since I got here,
第一次觉得自己还是个关键人物
I actually felt like I was important.
马克 有事找你
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表