剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Does the name Jericho ring a bell?
他们在阿富汗承包军事行动
They're a private contractor operating over in Afghanistan.
有所耳闻
I've heard of them.
本福特探员盯上他们有一阵子了
Agent Benford look into them a while back.
然后呢
Yes?
在今早的安全简报会议上
Well, in my security briefing this morning,
我听说杰里科的总裁把他的在马里布别♥墅♥的保安
I learned that Jericho's C.E.O. Just tripled the security
加强了三倍
around his Malibu compound.
我觉得你应该过问一下
I think you should take a look.
找错单位了 你应该找国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Wrong department. NSA is who you want to call.
我不想让他们知道
I don't want them to know.
我不想让这行动记录在案
I need this done off the books.
副总统不会因为有人多雇了个看门的
The vice president doesn't fly across the country
就在全国飞来飞去
'cause some guy hired an extra night watchman.
在我的未来闪影里
In my vision, it was clear that
杰里科显然做了一些
Jericho had done some things
威胁到了我们国♥家♥安♥全♥的事
That threatened our national security.
就是你当上总统的未来闪影吗
The same vision where you saw yourself as president?
实际上是这样 我当上了总统
As a matter of fact, yes. And I was there because Jericho
正是因为杰里科引发了政♥治♥危机
Did something that triggered a political crisis.
我没法弄清他们在做什么
I can't find out anything about what they're doing.
但是如果他们所为导致塞戈维亚总统下台
But if it's bad enough to bring down president Segovia,
那一定非常严重
It must be significant.
我一直盯着他们的一举一动
I've been keeping a close eye on every move they make,
现在一定有状况发生
And something is happening right now.
你真的一点也不知道吗
Are you sure you don't know what it is
就算我知道 我和总统可有25年的交情
Even if I did, Dave and I go back 25 years.
听着 未来闪影正在一步步实现
Listen, these flash-forwards are coming true.
塞戈维亚要下台了
Segovia is going down.
你想和他一起滚蛋还是和我一起升迁
Do you want to be out with the old or in with the new?
现在知道你的枪就在洛杉矶这
Now we know your gun's here in l.A.
是啊 可惜玛茜没告诉我们谁在用这把枪
Yeah, too bad Marcie couldn't tell us who's using it.
于是我查了下车辆信息
So I'll run this car info,
看看有没有涉及70年代蓝色厢式车的
See if anything pings on a 1970s blue sedan.
-我们会抓到他的 -是啊
- We're gonna get this guy. - Yeah.
有空吗 马克
Got a second Mark?
几个月前
Jericho...
你用我们的数据库调查了杰里科
You used our database to look into them a few months ago.
-有问题吗 -没有 只是好奇你为什么调查
- Is that a problem? - No, no. Just curious why you did.
帮朋友个忙
It was a favor for a friend...
他希望我尽可能给他提供信息
Wanted as much information as I could give him,
-能给的也不是很多 -朋友 是不是你每个朋友
- Which wasn't a lot. - A friend? Do all your friends ask you
都请你调查在第三世界国家的军事承包商
To research third world military contractors?
他对他女儿的死有怀疑
He had questions about his daughter's death.
她在阿富汗服役
She was serving in Afghanistan.
他认为杰里科有牵连
He thinks Jericho is involved?
他告诉我的事 我得保密
The things he told me... they were in confidence.
噢 我理解
Oh. I caspect that.
谢了
Thanks.
介意我和他谈谈吗
Do you mind if I talk with him?
可能会问几个问题
Maybe ask him a few questions?
他叫什么
What's his name?
艾伦·史塔克
Aaron Stark.
祝你好运
Good luck finding him.
我都不知道他在哪
He's off the grid. I don't even know where he is
-该怎么追踪他 -谢谢 马克
- Or how to track him down. - Thank you, Mark.
不谢
Sure.
刚才无线电收到消息
Hey. Just heard on the scanner--
洛杉矶警方正在高速追击当中
L.A.P.D.'s in the middle of a high-speed chase.
驾驶员罗斯·韦伯携有枪♥支♥
Driver--Ross Webber-- has been spotted with a gun.
车是71年产的蓝色轿车
Car they're following-- '71 blue sedan.
是在收♥容♥所♥的杀人的那个吗
The shooter from the homeless shelter?
能有多少罪犯开着
How many criminals are driving
-同样的迪斯科年代的轿车 -知道他们要去哪吗
- the same disco era sedans, right? - Any idea where they're headed?
就是那辆蓝色轿车
There's your blue sedan.
他在哪
Where is he?
就在里面 一群人跑了出来 他有人♥质♥
Right inside. A bunch of people ran out. He's got hostages.
他在楼里的哪个位置 二楼
Where in the building is he? Second floor.
谁在和他谈判 没人
Who's talking to him? No one yet.
你们觉得他会自己走出来
You think he's just gonna come out on his own?
长官希望我们在他来之前不要采取行动
Captain doesn't want us to do anything till he gets here.
枪声 趴下 趴下
Shots fired! Get down! Stay down!
你跟在后面
You hang back.
我和他谈判 看看能不能让他放了人♥质♥
I talk to him, try to make sure he releases the hostage.
-一旦他放了人♥质♥ 你就开枪 -好主意
- Once he does, you take your shot. - Sounds good,
除了让我旁观之外
Except for the part about me staying on the sidelines.
你不能过去
No way you're going down there.
听着 我不想再有人死在那把枪下了
Listen, I'm not gonna let that gun kill one more person.
3月15号♥ 我知道你本来应该是那天死的
March 15th--I know that's the day you're supposed to die.
谁说你不会提前三天被打死的
Who says you didn't get shot three days earlier?
谁在那
Who the hell is that?!
我在这
I'm right here!
别打到我
Try not to shoot me.
停下
Oh! Stop.
我告诉过他们我只想和兰迪·萨维奇谈
I told them the only person I want to talk to is Randy Savage!
纯爷们啊
Macho man?
我知道 我不是他
Yeah, I dig that. Uh, that's not me.
-我叫德米特里 -上帝啊
- My name's Demetri. - Oh, god!
如果你四秒内还不转身回去
You don't turn around in four seconds,
我就杀了她 德米特里
I will kill her, Demetri.
这对我无所谓 她只不过是个售货员
Doesn't matter to me. She's just a saleswoman.
这是她引发这次失去意识该得的 我说了停下
That's what she gets for causing the blackout. I said stop!
好吧
Okay.
罗斯 我已经把枪扔了 对吗
Ross, you still have that gun, right?
我现在把弹夹拿下来
I'm gonna take the clip off now.
我拿了
Here we go.
好了
Gone, buddy.
我的脚踝那里 还有一把枪
On my ankle, I got a gun, man.
我也把它拿下来 好吗
I'm gonna take that off, too, okay?
现在我们没什么可担心的了
We're not worrying about that anymore.
你刚才说的关于
Hey, what were you saying, though, about...
售货员怎么引起这次失去意识的
About how salespeople caused the blackout?
真是个奇妙的理论
That's-- that's a fascinating theory.
我想多了解一下
I'd like to hear more about it.
他们让我们买♥♥手♥机♥
They made us buy cell phones.
在每个人都没有手♥机♥以前
See, before everybody had a cell phone,
没有人失去过意思 没有 停下别动
Nobody ever blacked out. None of this ever--stop moving!
好的 你觉得我不会杀你吗
Okay. You think I won't kill you?
那你就猜错了
You're about just plain incorrect.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
没事
It's okay.
每个人都会怕死
Everybody's scared of dying, man.
她也怕
She is.
看看她
Look at her...
我也怕死
I'm scared of dying...
我们三个人都怕
All three of us.
人类都是这样的 你认为呢
It's what makes us human, don't you think?
你害怕了
You're scared.
没关系
That's fine.
当人们害怕的时候 判断力就受到影响
See, when people get scared, judgment gets clouded.
老实说
I'll be honest, man.
你今天真的做了几个糟糕的决定
You have made some really bad decisions today.
但你现在还来得及改过来
But you can make a really good one right now...
把枪给我
If you just give me the gun.
罗斯
Ross.
给我吧
Come on.
我可以救你
Let me save your life.
医护人员说他现在情况稳定 可以去医院询问了
E.M.T. Says he's stable. We can question him in the hospital.
那不是你的枪
It's not your gun.
编号♥完全不一样
Serial number is totally different.
你的枪还不知道在哪
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表