剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
杰里科公♥司♥为军队干活
Jericho works for the military,
所以我不能信任军队
Which means that I can't trust the military.
哇 等等
Whoa, hold on a second.
为什么你会说你不信任军队
W-why would you say you can't trust the military?
悍马车遇袭的两周之前
About two weeks before my Humvee was attacked,
我正在库纳尔省附近丘陵地带的一个小村庄
I was working long-range recon
进行远程侦察
On this village in the foothills near Kunar.
只有我一个人
I was alone.
命令要求我保持隐蔽
Orders were to stay covert
这样当地人就不会发现我
so the locals wouldn't see me.
但是肯定还有别的人在那里
But there must have been someone else out there.
杰里科雇佣军
Jericho.
我看着他们...
And I watched them...
我看着他们扫荡了一个村子
I watched as they wiped out a village.
他们杀死妇女
They killed women,
杀死儿童
And they butchered children.
他们在屠♥杀♥村民
They slaughtered them.
为什么 他们为什么要这样做
Why? Why would they want to do that?
我不知道 但我告诉了我的长官
I don't know, but I told my superior officer,
大概一周以后 迈克和我
And about a week later, Mike and I pulled duty
在卡利卡塔山区的前线路障执勤
At a forward roadblock near the kalikata mountains.
不知从哪钻出一辆当地人的卡车冲过了路障
Out of nowhere, a Haji truck breached our roadblock.
我们紧追不舍
We took off after them.
靠
Damn!
认了吧 斯塔克
Embrace the suck, stark.
他们他妈的是谁 他们不是本地人
Who the hell are these guys? Those aren't Hajis.
总部 总部 我们受到袭击
Burro, burro! We're gonna get whacked!
出去
Get out!
我不知道我是怎么活下来的
I don't know how I survived.
我以为只有我活着
I thought I was the only one.
出了什么事
What's been going on?
你来电♥话♥的时候声音有点怪
You sounded a little freaked when you called.
-你是不是喝酒了 -没有 没有
- Did you slip or something? - No, no, no, no.
只是 呃 我
Just, uh, I, uh...
听着 我只是不相信我自己
Look, I didn't believe it myself.
我在家里拍了这些照片
I took this picture at my house.
哦 我的天
Oh... My... God.
是特蕾西
It's Tracy.
-怎么回事 -怎么回事
- How? - How?
要是她知道我在和你谈 特蕾西会杀了我的
Tracy would kill me if she knew I was talking to you,
她当时...
But she was--
她和其他三个士兵都在悍马车里
She was in a Humvee with three other soldiers.
车炸得粉碎 一塌糊涂
It got blown to hell, a bloody mess--
到处是残肢 包括她的腿
Body parts everywhere, including her leg.
-所以找到了她的DNA -是的
- The D.N.A... - Right.
残肢都混在一起了
It got basically thrown into the mix.
那她这些年...
Then where has she--
这两年她干什么去了
Wh-what has she been doing for the past two years?
这就是我要对你说的
This is what I need to talk to you about.
简单地说 她是在逃亡
Basically, she's been on the run.
她看到了不该看到的东西
She saw something she shouldn't have
杰里科雇佣军要找她的麻烦
And got in trouble with Jericho.
-他们是... -军事承包商
- They're this-- - yeah, military contractors.
是的 就是他们袭击了她
Yeah. They were the ones who attacked her.
我知道这件事听起来
I-I know this sounds like something
就像是犯罪小说什么的
Out of a Baldacci novel or something,
可是...特蕾西死了
But... Tracy was dead,
现在她又活了过来
And now she's alive.
我真的需要你的帮助 马克
So I, uh, I really need your help, Mark,
特蕾西对杰里科的人怕得要命
Cause Tracy is scared to death of these Jericho guys,
我很担心他们要来找她
And I'm afraid they're gonna try to find her.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我今天的见闻 令我不禁要想
I saw something today, and it got me thinking
如果一个人的未来闪影能够实现
That if this person's future could come true--
即使看上去不可能
And it did,
但还是实现了
Even though it seemed impossible--
那么或许闪影比我们想象的
Then maybe these visions
更为坚实
Are more set in stone than we thought.
或许我们得努力实现
Or maybe we have to work that much harder.
对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你打开我的礼物了吗
Hey, did you open my gift?
哦 很不错
Oh. They're lovely.
你没有穿上
You didn't put 'em on?
我想你很快就会再把它们脱下来
I figured you'd just take 'em right off again.
是啊
Right.
我们能改变未来 马克
We can change things, Mark.
我们只要想明白 我们究竟有多么渴望它
We just have to decide how badly we want to,
愿意为它花上多少精力
How far we're willing to go to make it happen.
但我认为 我们为了彼此
But I say there's nothing,
愿意做出任何事情
Nothing that we shouldn't be willing to do for one another.
那么你的意见是
So what are you suggesting?
给嫌犯设个陷阱
Set a trap for our suspects,
把他们引出来
Draw 'em out.
虽然最近发生了很多变化
I know a lot's changed lately,
但我们不能把平民作为诱饵
But we still don't use civilians as bait.
英格丽德明白这其中的危险
Ingrid knows the risks.
那解决这个案子
Then work the case. Work-- work the--the
-帕洛夫斯基的案子 -我们已经在做了
- Parofsky angle. - We've been doing that.
帕洛夫斯基是微周期电子公♥司♥的首席工程师
Parofsky was chief engineer at micro-circadian electronics.
他刚被保释
He was recently let go
涉嫌商业间谍活动
On suspicion of corporate espionage.
要是帕洛夫斯基把他的成果
What if Parofsky is selling his work
卖♥♥给了出价最高的人呢
to the highest bidder?
英格丽德说他们在射杀他之前
Ingrid did say that they took a package from him
确实从他身上拿走了一个包裹
Right before they shot him.
无论里面是什么 都值得杀害一个人
So whatever was in there was valuable enough to kill for.
听着 斯坦 这绝对是条线索
Look, Stan, it's a real lead.
英格丽德需要立刻被保护起来 我敢肯定
Ingrid's gonna be protected on this, I promise.
你怎么能肯定他们今晚就要杀她
What makes you so sure they'd try to hit her tonight?
他们已经试过一次了
They already tried to kill Ingrid once.
如果我们放出消息
If we get the word out
我们将解除对她的监护
that we're releasing her from custody,
他们一定会卷土重来
they might try again.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我们去犹他州时 迪·吉本斯知道我们会去
We went to Utah. D. Gibbons knew we were coming.
你刚找到索马里的照片
You unearthed the Somalia photos.
五分钟后我们就遭到枪击
Five minutes later we're getting shot at.
不管我们在调查谁
Whoever we're investigating
他在我们行动前就知道我们的行动了
Knows what we're doing before we do it.
你认为我们中有奸细
You think we've got a mole.
确实
We... Have a mole.
2个拿着冲♥锋♥枪♥的人会在5个月后
Two men with assault rifles are gonna get into this building
闯进这座大楼 有人会放他们进来
Five months from now, and someone's gonna let 'em in.
如果我们今晚抓住他们
We catch these guys tonight,
我们就能揭开敌人的真面目
We can finally put a face on our enemy.
小心 很烫
Careful, it's hot.
想想在那都没机会喝杯波旁酒
Guess there's no chance of getting any Bourbon in there.
有 但质量不怎样
Probably not a good one, no.
你什么时候开始喝威士忌了
When did you start drinkin' Whiskey, anyway?
我告诉马克·本福特了
I told Mark Benford.
你干什么了
You what?
-他能帮我 -你疯了吗
- He can help. - Are you insane?
你不了解这些人
You don't know these people, dad.
我得离开这
I gotta get out of here.
哇 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second.
我来这是因为我认为在这我很安全
I came to this house specifically because I thought
但现在看来我错了
That I'd be safe, but I see now that that was a big mistake.
马克是联邦探员 特蕾西 他就像家人一样
Mark's a fed, Trace. I mean, he's--he's practically family.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表