剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
而在那时我却有了
There I was...
某个金发女人
Some blonde woman
给我做了超声波检查
Giving me an ultrasound.
这位超声波检测师...
This sonographer...
也许她也看到你了
Maybe she saw you, too.
也许她就在外面某处
Maybe she's out there somewhere,
等你发邮件给她说一些事
Waitin' for you to post something.
好
Yeah.
为什么不发呢
Why not?
我想知道
I wanna know.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
好的
Okay.
写完了
There.
轮到你了
Your turn.
詹妮斯 我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything, Janis.
是的 某些人认为那时候你睡着了
Yeah, you know, some people just think that means you'll be asleep.
或者说我会死
Or it means I'll be dead.
我今天遇到了一个没见到闪影的女人
I met a woman today who didn't have a vision.
她和我交谈五分钟后 就被枪杀了
Five minutes after she told me, she was shot and killed.
你和佐伊说过这事吗
Have you talked to Zoey about this?
以我的经验看来
In my experience, um,
未婚妻不高兴听说自己的丈夫在婚礼前会死
Fiances aren't really big on their grooms dying before the wedding.
-毁了新婚舞 -对
- Ruins the first dance. - Yeah.
笨重的僵尸舞者
Heavy corpse.
这是不好的婚礼礼节
It's bad wedding etiquette or something.
好的 假设你要死了
Okay, if you're gonna be dead
那是个大大的假设
And that's a big "if"...
你不想知道自己怎么个死法吗
Don't you kinda wanna know how it happens?
不知道
I don't know.
我觉得不会知道
I don't think so.
是的 如果你知道 也许就能扭转乾坤
Yeah, but if you know, maybe you can prevent it.
也许世上有人
And maybe there's somebody out there
知道些什么的 可以帮上你
That has information that can help you.
管它呢
What the hell.
现在都凌晨三点了
Hey, it's 3:00 in the morning.
回来晚了 不想吵醒你
Didn't want to wake you. Got back late.
姜味汽水
Ginger ale?
内华达州那边怎么样
How was Nevada?
犹他州
Utah.
线索断了
Dead end.
你还好吗
You all right?
我在工作 我正一点点取得进展
At work, I'm making moves,
去确信未来是否如我所见
Betting the future is gonna happen as I saw it.
但在家里
But here at home,
和你在一起
With you...
我们 我...
Us, me...
我在祈祷那些事都不要发生
I'm praying it doesn't.
我把洛依德那件事告诉你 做得对吗
Did I do the right thing, telling you about Lloyd?
你是对的
You did.
我们不应该心存芥蒂
We shouldn't keep secrets from each other.
你为什么要生火
Why'd you make a fire?
没有理由
No reason.
我是德米特里
This is Demetri.
诺先生 很抱歉打扰你
Mr. Noh, I'm sorry to disturb you,
但我是为了回应你的闪影拼图邮件的
But I'm calling in response to your Mosaic board posting.
我的邮件 已经回了吗 你是谁
My post? Already? Who is this?
怎么知道我的号♥码的
How'd you get this number?
这个不便透露 但是我可以告诉你
I can't divulge that, but I can tell you
我的未来闪影中有你
my vision involved you.
继续说
Go on.
在我的未来闪影中
In my flash-forward,
我正在看一个情报简报
I was reading an intelligence briefing,
抱歉
And... I am sorry.
没什么恰当的方式来表达
There is no delicate way to say this,
在2010年3月15日
But on march 15th, 2010,
你将被谋杀
You are going to be murdered.
爸爸 你回来啦
You're home, daddy.
抱歉 亲爱的 我不想吵醒你的
Sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean to wake you.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
爸爸
Daddy?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yeah, honey?
我在学校表现不好的原因是...
The reason I was bad at school...
因为其他孩子在说
It's 'cause the other kids were saying
未来闪影将会成为现实
The flash-forwards are gonna come true.
只有好事会成真 亲爱的 我保证
Only the good ones, honey. I promise.
那如果坏事不会成真的话
So if the bad ones aren't gonna come true,
人们为什么还会遭遇厄运
Why did people have them?
就把它们想成警告吧
Think of 'em like a warning.
就像当你妈妈开车的时候
You know, like when mommy's driving
路灯变黄了
And the traffic light turns yellow...
就是说要停车了
It means there's a stop sign coming ahead.
我们就不会出车祸了
So we don't crash.
没错
Exactly.
我不明白给我的警告
I don't understand my warning.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
你看到什么令人害怕的事情了吗
Did you see something scary?
迪·吉本斯是个坏蛋
"D. Gibbons is a bad man."
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表