剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
I was totally confused by my flash-forward.
我以前从来不信宗教
I wasn't a religious person at all.
也曾手足无措
I didn't know what to do.
但有个声音告诉我 勇往直前吧
But a voice said, "Just keep moving forward."
所以 我建立了避护所
So I created Sanctuary...
在这里 我们都很安全
A place where we can be safe,
没有任何威胁
Were there is no threat,
也没有危险
No danger.
你觉得他们到底想要什么
What do you think they're after?
这是国家粒子直线加速器项目的实验 就这样
It's the experiment at N.L.A.P. It's gotta be.
显然 我没料到声明会有这种反响
And clearly, I didn't consider the repercussions of our announcement.
是你的声明 洛依德
Your announcement, Lloyd.
我实在不该牵连你和其他同事的
I shouldn't have implicated you and the rest of the staff.
少跟我这马后炮 洛依德
Oh, spare me your whinging, Lloyd.
那个计划是你我共同主持的
I was co-director of the project.
从你开口那刻起 我就脱不了干系了
I was on the hook the moment you opened your mouth,
再说正如我一再强调的 我从不认为
And as I've said repeatedly, I do not think we were
昏迷事件是我们造成的
Responsible for the blackout.
恐怕抓我们的人 很难认同这点
Well, it would seem our captors would beg to differ.
没错 我们确实不敢苟同
Yes. We do beg to differ.
请坐
Sit, please.
我有肺气肿
I have emphysema.
但这么多年 我就是戒不了烟
I contracted it through years of habitual smoking.
很恶心的癖好 不是吗
Disgusting proclivity, isn't it?
只有反派才抽烟 地球人都知道
Only villains smoke. We know this, right?
抱歉 你哪位
I'm sorry. You are?
你可以叫我弗洛叟
You may call me Flosso.
我就是个反派
And I'm a villain.
想象 有个篮子
Imagine... a basket
跟蒙大拿州那么大
The size of Montana.
再想象这篮子里装满了钱
Now imagine said basket is filled with money.
这么多钱 就是别人雇我来
That is what my employers are paying me
问你几个问题的代价
to ask you these questions.
十月六日 早上十一时
At 11.00 A.M. on October 6th,
你启动了一项质子驱动的等离子体尾迹场实验
You conducted a Proton-driven Plasma-Wakefield experiment.
据我所知 你是想寻找
It is my understanding that you were searching
超光速粒子暗物质
For tachyonic dark matter.
在粒子撞击的时候
In the resulting particle collision,
到底产生了多大的碰撞能量
How much collision energy was generated?
-我不知道 -有十亿电子伏特那么多吗
- I don't know. - Are we talking about a billion electron volts?
-我不知道 -到底产生了多大电子伏
- I don't know. - How many electron volts were generated?
也许我能回答你的问题
Perhaps I can help you with your inquiry.
十月六日那天
On October 6th,
你回多伦多奔丧去了
You were in Toronto burying your father, I believe.
我要问的 是亲自操作的人
I'm asking the man who actually pushed the button.
留你在这 是为其他原因
You're here for a different reason.
到底产生了多大电子伏
So how many electron volts were generated?
我宁死 也不会告诉你怎么制♥造♥另一场昏迷事故
I'd rather die than tell you how to manufacture another blackout.
-你以为那是你造成的 -是的
- You think you caused it? - I did.
不 希姆科博士 你们俩只是增强了效果
No, Dr. Simcoe. All the two of you did was amplify it.
我再问你一遍
So again,
到底产生了多大电子伏
How many electron volts?
-查到什么 -没有伤口 未见缝合痕迹
- What you got? - No wounds, no ligature marks,
相信是中毒而亡
So I'm going with a poison of some kind.
但毒性检测报告出来前 尚无法定论
But I won't know more until the toxology comes back.
我们发现了这个
We found this.
可能是他们其中一人的
Might belong to one of the E.M.T.S.
Palm Pre 手♥机♥品牌名
-手♥机♥套 -符合奔迈手♥机♥的尺寸 但未见手♥机♥
- A leather case? - Fits a Palm Pre, but we didn't find a phone.
如果手♥机♥仍在救护车里
If the phone's still in the ambulance,
就能通过手♥机♥信♥号♥♥三角定位找到它
We can triangulate its position from its signal.
找到了手♥机♥ 就能找到救护车
Find the phone, find the ambulance.
找到救护车 就有可能找到偷车人
Find the ambulance, maybe find the guys who stole it.
找到他们 就能找到西蒙和洛依德
Find them, and they'll get us to Simon and Lloyd.
放松
Just relax.
你以前都没坐过椅子吗
You ever sit in a chair before?
像这样的 没坐过
Not like this one, no.
某些很难回想起自己的
Well, some people who've had difficulty recalling
未来闪影的人
Their flash-forwards
通过本疗法 都能取得突破性进展
have had real breakthroughs with this treatment.
不如先告诉我 为什么你改主意了
So how about you tell me what changed your mind?
我再这样下去 我身边所有人
I'm driving everyone around me--
所有我关心的人
everyone I care about--
都会离我而去
away...
因为我可能会有的未来 我没法面对
Because I can't deal with what my future might be.
真有这么难以启齿吗
Was that really so hard to say?
你不会明白的
You got no idea.
这种疗法跟戒酒无名会很类似
Well, therapy is a lot like A.A.
治疗的第一步
The first step in recovery
就是先承认自己有问题
Is admitting you have a problem.
会痛吗
This gonna hurt?
真♥相♥总会有点伤人
Truth always does a little.
我的未来闪影里 有名长着公牛脖子的男子
The man in my flash-forward had a neck like an ox,
散发着屠宰场的气息
Smelled like a meat locker.
我不知道自己在哪 不知道他是谁
Don't know where I was or who the man was.
就感觉自己猛按着他脖子
I felt my thumbs on his trachea.
使尽全身力气 直到扭断了他脖子
I pushed down as hard as I could until I felt something snap.
我才放了手
Then I let go.
简直不敢相信 你还有这一手
I can't believe you'd be capable of something like that.
我想我所看到的
I guess mine's a little
-要比你的暴♥力♥点吧 -我也很疑惑
- bit more violent than yours. - I'm confused.
在我的未来闪影里 我...
In my flash-forward, I...
-我收到你的一条短♥信♥ -抱歉 我得打个电♥话♥
- I got a text message from you. - Sorry, I have to make a call.
我可不记得有这事 很明显
I can't remember that. I mean, obviously I couldn't have
我忙着杀人的时候 可没法发短♥信♥
Sent you a text in the middle of what I was doing.
可能我早就发了
Or maybe I sent you a text earlier,
-你那时候才发现 -我不明白
- And you just retrieved it then. - I don't understand.
为什么我俩的未来对不上
Why don't our futures match?
因为那只是不确定的未来
Because it's a possible future.
很明显 你是不会注意到
Clearly, you weren't paying any attention
-那名联调局探员的事的 -自杀死的那位
- To the story about the FBI agent - who committed suicide.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible...
闪现的或是没闪现的
Vision or no vision.
洛依德 那根本没用 那都是铁窗
Lloyd, that's pointless. They're wire windows.
肯定都被紧紧钉牢着的
They've probably nailed them shut anyway.
太好了
Touche
纸条上写:救救我们
只需要有那么一个人经过
I just need one person to walk by
往下看到这里
And look down.
不 不 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait. No, no, no, no, no! Wait!
不
No!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
现在你该感觉
You should start to feel
四肢有轻微麻刺感
A tingling sensation in your extremities.
这很正常 放松就好
This is completely normal. Just relax.
让记忆开始闪现
Let the memories come.
什么事
What?
我只希望在我去找你时
I just wish you were standing behind the eight ball
是你取得重大突破的时候
When I came crashing through.
见鬼去吧 洛依德
Go to hell, Lloyd.
看到什么了
What did you see?
我在讲电♥话♥
I was on the phone.
知道自己在跟谁讲电♥话♥吗
Do you know who you were talking to?
洛依德·希姆科
Lloyd Simcoe
你掉的东西
You dropped something.
我们从头开始吧
Let's start again from the beginning.
你启动了一项质子驱动的
You were conducting an experiment
等离子体尾迹场加速实验
In Plasma-Wakefield acceleration.
我这么猜对吗
Am I correct in that assumption?
我想我说得很清楚了 我不能说
I thought I made it clear I can't tell you.
放手 洛依德
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表