剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
慢点
Slow!
我需要帮助
I need help!
女士 你在这里做什么
Ma'am, what are you doing here?
怎么还没搞定
What's taking so long?
她必须让读卡器再离近一点
Well, she has to get the reader closer.
我想在旧拉翁达路上
Trying to find Pacific State Hospital
找太平洋国家医院
on old La Honda.
女士 女士
Ma'am? Ma'am?
你还好吧
Ma'am?
-快进来 -等等
- Come on! - Wait.
看起来不像是演戏 她真的很难受
That looked real. She was hurting.
快派一辆救护车到拉翁达街入口处来
I need an ambulance at La Honda access point.
他会带她去医院的 走吧
He's getting her to a hospital. Come on.
拉翁达街入口
La honda access point.
快10点了 我们应该在家里了
We should be home now. It's almost 10:00.
可我们不在
Well, we're not.
那是说 事情可以改变
So then... things can change?
迪伦
Dylan!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
嗨 查莉
Hi, Charlie.
宝贝 你带迪伦去车那边
Uh, sweetie, why don't you take Dylan to the car
给他拿罐果汁好不好
and go get him a juice box?
好 走吧 迪伦
Okay. Come on, Dylan.
-你怎么找到我们的 -事实上
- How did you find us? - Uh, well, actually, um,
是我的人联♥系♥了你的人
my people called your people.
保镖吗
The bodyguards?
在我的闪影里 我记得我就快要
In my flash-forward, I think I was on the verge
搞清楚一件很重要的事了
of--of figuring out something really crucial,
但如果想成真的话 我必须在你家
but I think for that to happen, I have to be at your house.
我必须得重现当时的情景
I have to recreate those conditions.
这么着吧 你自己去
Tell you what-- why don't you let yourself in?
然后随便重现任何
And then you recreate all
-你想要的情景 -听我说 听着
- the conditions you want. - Listen to me. Listen.
你也是一部分
You're part of it--
你和查莉
You and Charlie.
就像加百列说的 你也是拼图的一块
It's like Gabriel said. You're part of the puzzle.
-具体是怎样 -我不知道
- How, exactly? - I don't know.
我只知道你身在其中
I just know that you are.
这比你我都强大
This is bigger than you and me.
阻止不了的 我试过了
We can't stop it. I've tried.
马克把我扔在一边去扮演救世主了
Mark pushed me away to save the world-- no,
可我不能把你扔一边
I can't push you away.
你还没明白吗
Don't you understand?
以我一己之力是不可能完成的
I can't do this alone.
或许你应该自己搞定
Maybe you should.
你是方程的一部分
You're part of the equation,
没有你是不可能完成的
and I cannot do it without you.
你 你在这做什么
What, uh, what are you doing here?
找到她了吗
Did you find her?
她刚被释放
They just released her.
不过我拿到了一个联♥系♥电♥话♥
I got a contact number for her.
就是 就是我在闪影里看到的
It's, um... It's the restaurant where I saw her
遇到她的那个餐厅 在洛城
in my flash-forward. Turns out it's in l.A.
你的闪影一步步在实现了
It's all coming true for you.
布莱斯 我 我
Look, Bryce, I-I...
我只想说声对不起
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
她跋山涉水 远渡重洋
You know, she flew all the way across the pacific ocean
就是为了来找你 结果我
just to meet you, and I...
我还试图阻止你们见面
I tried to keep you apart.
不 该我说对不起
No, I'm sorry.
整件事都是我不对
This whole thing is my fault.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直不愿面对现实 面对真实的情感
I've been ignoring the truth, the feelings that I had.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但是我爱他
but I love her.
我命中注定要和她在一起
This whole thing with her was meant to be.
早上的时候 我想都没想
I mean, I put these on this morning
就穿了这件衣服
without a second thought.
直到刚才我才意识到
It wasn't until half an hour ago that I realized
这就是我在闪影里所穿的衣服
this is what I was wearing in my flash-forward.
我得走了
I gotta go.
是啊 你该走了
Yeah. You should go.
所有液体 凝胶及喷雾
All liquids, gels and aerosols
必须装在必须在3盎司或更小的容器里
must be in 3-ounce or smaller containers.
小心点
找那个人的路上小心点
我哪里都不去
我帮你吸引他们的注意力
所有人都在看我
我是日本公民
放开我
不 不 不 等等 听我说
No, no, no, no, no. Hear me out. Wait.
听我说 不管是谁安置的炸♥弹♥
Hear me out. Whoever put those bombs in there
他们肯定是想除去某件东西
is targeting something specific.
所以我们得想出来是什么
So we need to figure out what.
那你就帮我想出来 马克
So help me, Mark,
我发誓
all the glorious choirs of heaven,
如果你踏出车门 你今晚就难逃一劫了
If you step out of this car, I will have your head on a plate.
我会找一个司机过来
I'm gonna send over a driver.
呆在车里别动
Stay in the car.
你要找的朋友 我帮你找到了
You need a friend, so I tracked him down for you.
你等的这段时间就让他陪你吧
Someone to keep you company while you wait.
喂
Hello?
艾伦 我是马克 你在哪呢
Aaron, it's Mark where the hell are you.
我很好 维迪克都和我说了
Listen, I'm okay. But I talked to Wedeck
你是怎么了
and I need to know what's going on with you.
我不知道
I don't know.
我有点失控 所以
I just kind of lost. And then...
所以我又开始喝酒了
And then I started to drink.
知道吗
You know...
有些时候很多事会让我们忘记
Sometimes what happens in the world makes us forget
决定权都在我们手上 我们有选择
it's all up to us. We have choices--
你 我
you, me...
特蕾西
Tracy.
你选择下一步该怎么走
You choose what's next, and you'll wind up
然后事情会发展到它本应发展的地方
right where you're supposed to be.
保重 马克
Take care of yourself, Mark.
好的
Okay.
本福特探员
Agent Benford.
庆祝去了吗
Been celebrating?
一点点
A little.
不过得赶回办公室
Had to get back to the office, though.
还有事没做完
Loose ends.
上面什么都没有 马克
There's nothing to see up there, Mark.
不过是个傻差事吧了
It's a fool's errand.
上一次我听你的 结果损失惨重
Last time I listened to you, I took my eyes off the prize.
这次不会了
Not gonna happen again.
我得走了
I have to go.
还有点傻事要做
Got a little errand to run.
-我能看看吗 -当然 在楼上
- Can I see it? - Come on. It's upstairs.
-我等下想吃饼干 -迪伦 别这样
- I want cookies after. - Dylan, that's not how we ask.
-没关系 -Mi casa es su casa
- It's okay. - Mi casa es su casa.
-意思是这也是你家 -也是我家
- That means my house is your house, too. - It's my house, too.
所以
So...
所以
So...
九点三十三分了
9:33
离你开窍还有二十七分钟
27 minutes till your epiphany.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Uh... okay.
我想我该开始工作了
I think I'd better get to work.
好吧
All right.
应该怎么做
So how--how does this work?
我们就在这里呆到十点
We just take our positions at 10:00,
等着你开窍吗
Wait for your breakthrough?
是啊 这次应该会穿着衣服
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表