剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
拨♥打♥电♥话♥的人 看能不能找出
Through the carrier and see if they can identify
电♥话♥是在哪拨的
The cell sites it was routed through?
这属于什么优先级别
What's the priority on this?
核弹级
Nuclear.
最近如何
How's it going?
这么说吧 我怀念以前的好日子
Let me put it this way-- I miss the good, old days
执法部门不会分享他们找到的线索
When law enforcement didn't share their leads with each other.
等过滤完这些情报
We're gonna be cashing in our pensions before we finish
我们也该退休了
Sifting through all of this intel.
东加王国
Kingdom of Tonga?
谁知道连他们都有情报机构
Now who knew they even had an intelligence agency?
他们将未来闪影归咎于
They're blaming the flash-forwards
浮游植物的大量繁殖
On phytoplankton blooms.
我预言你会觉得无聊并越来越抓狂
Well, I'll see your boring and raise you an insane.
"未来闪影的发生是源自于
"The flash-forwards were caused by a toxic gas
"地壳分♥裂♥所释放出的
"that was released from deep within the earth
地底毒气"
As a result of crustal rifting."
所以地球一放屁 就让我们昏迷了
So the earth farted, and we blacked out.
我倒觉得说得通
That makes sense to me.
至少这一份是来自于我们驻德国特使的
At least this one's vetted by our legates in Germany.
很显然有个囚犯 前纳粹分子
Apparently there's a-a prisoner, a former Nazi--
鲁道夫·盖耶 声称自己知道为什么昏迷事件
A Rudolf Geyer--who's claiming to know why the blackouts
持续137 "萨昆顿"
Lasted exactly 137 sekunden.
"萨昆顿" 那是德语"秒"的意思
Sekunden. That's German for "seconds."
等等 送这个情报进来的那家伙
Wait a minute. The guy who sent this in--
你有他照片吗
Do you have a picture of him?
就是他 他的照片曾出现在我的闪影拼图板上
That's him. He was on my board.
我们应该抓住这个线索调查
We gotta follow up on this.
马克 是凭你的"蜘蛛侠直觉"吗
Based on what, Mark-- your spidey sense?
我发现一些更诡异的东西
Something spookier.
纳粹的报告
The Nazi's report...
指名道姓提到了马克
Mentions Mark by name.
我看看我们理解得对不对
Let me see if we got this right.
我们让探员昼夜不停地
We got agents working 24/7
去查那两个在昏迷事件中醒着的人
to identify the two guys who were awake during the blackout.
单单这周我就得去想怎样
This week alone I've gotta figure out
为八名殉职探员歌♥功颂德
How to eulogize eight dead agents,
而你想飞到德国去和一个纳粹谈话
And you want to fly to Germany to talk to a Nazi?
一个前纳粹分子
Well, a former Nazi.
那真的让我感觉好多了
Well, that just makes me feel so much better.
盖耶明确要求和我会面
Geyer requested a meeting with me specifically.
他怎么会认识你
How does he even know you?
我不知道 但他说他能解释
I have no idea, but he says he can explain
为什么昏迷事件持续了137秒
why the blackout lasted 137 seconds,
除非我和他面谈 否则他将守口如瓶
And he won't talk unless I see him face-to-face.
而同时 你在追踪零号♥嫌犯
And in the meantime, you're getting nowhere
或迪·吉本斯一事上仍毫无进展
With tracking down Suspect Zero or D. Gibbons.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局仍在研究那段零号♥嫌犯的视频
N.S.A.'s still working on the Suspect Zero video.
我们正在对迪·吉本斯的手♥机♥
And we're running down digital forensics
进行数码取证 就我们所知
From D. Gibbons' cell phone. For all we know,
盖耶的情报会帮我们找到他们
It's Geyer's information that will lead us to them.
预定下航♥班♥
Book the flights.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I was never gonna see you again.
我也是
Me, too.
那么现在可以告诉你了吗
So can I tell you now?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我在我的未来闪影中见到的
What I saw in my flash-forward.
佐伊
Zo--
有什么大不了的 宝贝
Hey. What's the big deal, babe?
看起来我们看到了一样的闪影
It's not like we didn't see the same thing.
来吧 我们可以谈谈 或者...
Here. we could talk, or...
-或者 -或者我们能去汽车旅馆
- Or? - Or we could go to a motel...
我喜欢你的提议 路人甲
Oh! I like your thinking, stranger.
您需要点什么
What can I get you?
来杯苏打水 凯特
Just a soda water, Kate.
你来这有何贵干
What the hell are you doing here?
我们的女儿还活着 凯特
Our daughter's alive, Kate.
在昏迷事件中我见到了她
I saw her during the blackout.
在我的闪影里 我和她在一起
In my vision, I was with her.
她受伤了
She was wounded.
我觉得可能是在阿富汗的某个地方
I th--I think it might have been somewhere in Afghanistan.
你确定你那时没死吗
Are you sure you weren't dead?
也许你在天堂中和她在一起
Maybe you were in heaven with her.
也许你该用你的超能力好好查查
Hey, you might want to check on that with your higher power.
我是认真的 凯特
I'm serious, Kate.
你知道人们一直在讨论些什么
You know what people have been saying.
这是真实的 瞥见了未来将发生的事
This thing is real-- glimpses of what's to come.
要发生什么
What's to come?
你想知道我看到了什么闪影吗
You want to know what I saw?
这一切
This.
我还在做我现在做的事情
I was doing the same thing I'm doing now,
都是过去五年一直在做的事
Same thing I've been doing the past five years.
那些流氓常客 他们也还在这里
And those sorry-ass regulars there? They were here, too.
你看到的只是一厢情愿的事
What you saw was wishful thinking.
别再想她了 亚伦
Let her go, Aaron.
不 当我知道她需要我时我不能袖手旁观
I can't. Not when I know she needs me.
她在那里 我确信
She's out there. I'm positive.
她死了 入土为安了
She's dead! She's buried!
这不是几个闪影可以改变的
This isn't about some vision.
这只是你的幻觉
This is about you coming up with a fantasy
因为你感到内疚 因为你就是
Because you feel guilty, 'cause you're the reason
她当初参军的原因
She went into the military in the first place.
那不是真的
That's not true.
不 当然是真的
No, of course it is.
她是老爸的乖女儿 秉承父业
She's daddy's little girl, following in your footsteps.
不管怎样 你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this, anyway?
你究竟想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me, anyway?
住手 没事
Hey. Stop. It's all right.
我只是要你签字
I just want your signature.
我需要你签宣誓书同意
I need you to sign an affidavit
这样我可以去掘她的坟
So I can exhume her remains.
你不会得逞的 亚伦
Well, you're not gonna get it, Aaron.
你还是拿着这些走人吧
Why don't you just take this and go?
不管你帮不帮我 我会找到她的 凯特
I'm gonna find her, Kate, whether you help me or not.
当我找到时 会通知你
And when I do, I'll let you know.
这是我本周第二次昏迷
That's the second time I've blacked out this week.
现在我能告诉你看到的闪影了吗
Now can I tell you about what I saw?
好的
Okay.
我们的婚礼
It was our wedding.
在海滩上举♥行♥
It was on a beach--
我想是夏威夷的哈默海滩
Hamoa Beach in Hawaii, I think,
我们去年春天去过
Where we went last spring.
是如此平静祥和 那风
It was so peaceful. The wind and--
还有海浪
And the waves...
一切都极尽完美
Everything was perfect.
-你在那里看到了我吗 -对
- And you saw me there? - Yeah.
你见到我了吗
Did you see me?
见到了
Yeah.
我当然看到了
Of course I saw you...
穿着白色婚纱
In that white dress...
光着脚丫
Barefoot.
宝贝 你真迷人
Baby, you were so beautiful.
就如你所描绘的那样
It's just like you described.
你知道那将会是我们的婚礼 是吗
You realize that's gonna be our wedding day, don't you?
4月29日 诺曼底登陆日
April 29th? D-day?
宝贝 发生了这些事 我不确定我们应该
All that's happened, baby, I'm not sure we should...
约会
Commit to a date.
我们已经在约会了
We already have.
那么...
So...
你就不能...
Can't you just...
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表