剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
老实说 我以他的自闭症为借口
To be honest, I-I used his autism
离开了她
As an excuse to get away from her.
现在想想都觉得羞愧
Even the thought of that makes me ashamed now.
但当时 我觉得我所做的是正确的
I thought I was doing the right thing at the time.
进退两难
You're damned if you do, and then you're damned if you don't.
是啊 也许我们
Yeah, maybe we just...
总是选择活在当下
choose to live in the moment,
总是在我们发现生命中
You know, just grab the...
美好的事情时试图抓住它
good things in our life when we recognize them.
我必须得走了
I have to go.
等等
Look. Wait.
我不是想说马克坏话
I'm not trying to argue against Mark.
他是个勇敢的人 做着不平凡的事
He's a brave man doing something extraordinary.
没错
Yeah, he is.
我就好像周伯通
This does kind of put me
正在引诱瑛姑
In the lancelot-trying-to-persuade-guinevere position.
那马克不是成了一灯大♥师♥
Oh, you did not just compare yourself to lancelot.
是么 平时我多半
Yeah, well, the only other metaphor I had
是用质子或者中子打比方
Involved protons and neutrons, and believe me,
我觉得周伯通这个比喻强一些
Under the circumstances, I went with the stronger choice.
我知道我们现在有着相同的感觉
I know that we're feeling the same thing right now.
你怎么知道我的感觉
How do you know what I'm feeling?
因为4月29号♥我在那间房♥里
Because I'm in that room on April the 29th.
那并不是偶然
That wasn't an accident.
吓到我了
This scares me.
应该的
It should.
你是谁
Who the hell you?
没事的 艾伦
It's okay, Aaron.
我是马克的同事
I work with Mark.
我是你的朋友
I'm a friend.
能告诉我你是怎么找到我的吗
You mind telling me how you found me?
回音公园里有台电脑上网搜索了[洛杉矶著名公园]
There was a computer in Echo Park doing web searches
阿富汗帕尔旺的杰里科公♥司♥
For a "Jericho parwan Afghanistan,"
杰里科公♥司♥中心基地
"Jericho central base"
还有杰里科公♥司♥谋杀美国士兵
And "Jericho murder U.S soldiers"
那里离这儿有两英里
That library's 2 miles from here.
这里是我搜查的第十四间快捷旅馆
And this is the 14th cash-only hotel I've hit.
好吧 我在这了 你想怎么样
Well, here I am. Now what?
马克不想告诉我为什么
Mark didn't want to tell me why
你对杰里科公♥司♥这么感兴趣
you were so interested in Jericho.
某些有权势的人想要除掉他们
But some very powerful people would love to take them down.
但他们需要证据
All they need is proof.
他们绑♥架♥了我女儿
They got my daughter.
他们杀了她吗
They kill her?
杀过一次 但没有成功
They tried. She's still alive.
-但在你的文件里 -特蕾西还活着
- But in your file it - Tracy's alive.
她回来过 但是杰里科人找到了她
She was here, but Jericho found her
然后把她带回了阿富汗
And to her back to afghanistan.
我想我找她的时间已经不多了
I gotta believe I've only got so much time left to find her.
-等一下 你想去阿富汗 -没错
- Wait. You're--you're-- you're going to Afghanistan? - Sure I'm.
我知道你曾服役过什么的
I know you were in the service and everything,
但你准备怎么过去
But how are you planning on getting there?
飞到乌兹别克斯坦 穿过特莫兹边境
Fly into Uzbekistan, cross the border at Termez.
你打算拿着美国护照过去吗
And you're doing this with a U.S. passport?
-是的 -你都没法活着离开哈尔拉顿
- Yeah. - You'll be dead before you leave Hairaton.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
你知道两年前杰里科为什么要杀你女儿吗
Do you know why jericho tried to kill your daughter two years ago?
因为她看见了杰里科屠♥杀♥了一座村庄
She saw jericho wipe out an entire village.
如果我能帮你找到特蕾西
If I could help you get to Tracy
你觉得她会告诉我们这整件事情吗
Do you think she would tell us the whole story?
真的吗 你可以合法做证婚牧师
Really? You can do that legally?
-德米特里 过来 -干嘛
- Hey, Demetri. Come here. - What?
过来
Come here.
-嘿 我要结婚啦 -快过来
- Yo, I'm getting married. - Come here.
我要结婚啦
I'm getting married.
你觉得让维里迪主持你的
So would you be okay with Vreede officiating
-婚礼咋样 -当然好啦
- at your wedding? - Define "Okay."
免费哦
No charge.
就当是我的结婚礼物吧
Consider it my wedding gift.
你要嫁给他啊
Whoa. You're gonna marry him?
维里迪可是互联网上注册的牧师
Vreede's an Internet minister.
我和你说过你有多棒吗 谢利·维里迪
Have I ever told you how awesome you are, Shelly Vreede?
你让我觉得真棒
You make me feel awesome.
詹妮斯 你也很棒啦
Janis, you're awesome, too.
-谢谢你啦 -詹妮斯很棒
- Oh, thank you. - Janis is awesome.
真的很贴心 谢谢你
That's very sweet. Thank you.
-好啦 -马克也很棒
- All right. - Mark is awesome.
新郎该回家了
Time to take the groom home.
好吧 我们找辆出租车吧
All right. Yeah. Let's find a cab.
-就这样啦 兄弟 -好吧
- Here we go, buddy. - All right.
好吧 我有点醉了
Oh. Okay, I'm sleepy.
-是啊 -晚安
- Yeah. - Good night.
你有了军事通行证
You got military clearance.
你的伪装身份是在阿富汗
Your cover is you're in Afghanistan
帮他们装电网
to help install their power grid.
卫星电♥话♥
Satellite phone.
视频功能
Video capability.
只要你能记录特蕾西知道的
As soon as you can document what Tracy knows,
我希望你拍下来传给我 看到任何杰里科的活动
I want it uploaded. If you see any Jericho activity,
拍下来传给我 照片 视频 音频
I want it uploaded...pictures, video, audio,
-所有你能拍到的 -没问题
- Anything you can get me. - No problem.
完成任务就尽快赶回巴格拉姆空军基地
Get yourself to Bagram as soon as you're clear.
军队运输机每两天一班
Military transports leave every two days.
-我会安排飞机送你回家 -很好
- I'll arrange a flight home. - Excellent.
我在想
I'm guessing...
你用我教你怎么用这些东西吧
You don't need me to tell you what to do with these.
我很精通呢
I got a couple ideas.
这些武器都是干净的
Ah, all this gear is clean.
查不到任何与我们部门有关的信息
None of it can be traced back to this agency.
如果他们发现了你
If they find you...
你就得靠自己了
You're on your own.
就这样了吗
Is that it?
我想是的
I guess it is.
谢谢你 斯坦
Thank you, Stan.
也许我不该和你说
This isn't something I think I need to tell you,
但极有可能
But there's a very good chance
你再也回不来了
you're never coming back.
我看到我和我女儿一起
I saw myself with my daughter.
我们都在阿富汗
We were together in afghanistan,
她还活着
And she was alive.
谁也别想阻止我
God help anyone who stands in my way.
你认为我是一个逃跑的缩头乌龟吗
Do you think I'm chicken for running away?
有时最好的防御就是进攻
Sometimes the best offense is a good defense.
不 詹妮斯 我只是害怕了
No, Janis, I'm just scared.
你已经尽了最大努力
You played this out as best as you could.
每个人都需要一个成功的逃脱计划
Everybody needs a successful exit strategy.
这就是你最好的方式
This is yours.
我想让你知道
I want you to know, um...
索马里那晚
That night in Somalia...
-德米特里 别说了 -不 我想说 我得说
- Oh, Demetri, don't. - No, I want to. I-I have to--
别说了
Stop.
总之别说了
Just stop.
不 这可能是我最后的机会了 好吗
No, uh, this may be my last chance, all right?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
啥
What?
詹妮斯
Janis.
詹妮斯
Janis!
天啊 这太完美啦
oh, my gosh. This is perfect.
我妈妈肯定要激动死了
My mom is gonna be so excited.
我很高兴你们会在这结婚
Well, I'm happy to let you use the space,
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表