剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
《未来闪影》 第一季 第二十集
Flashforward S01E20
《未来闪影》前情提要
Previously on Flashforward
你想告诉我这是什么吗
Want to tell me what this is?
这是我的笔记 所有的东西都在里面
It's my book.it's all there
我们需要有人打入内部
We need someone on the inside.
你想要我去做卧底
You want me to be a double agent?
这是你体现忠诚的时候了
This is where you get to prove your dedication to the cause, darling.
我们需要你杀了本福特
We need you to kill Benford.
你到底怎么回事
What's up with you?
我怀孕了 马克 我只想告诉你
I'm pregnant. Mark,I just hope that you know
-你还是可以信任我 -我从未怀疑过这一点
- you can still count on me. - I never doubted that.
我可以利用你的 斯坦
I could've used you,stan.
现在我得跟副总统克莱门特打交道了
Now I gotta deal with vice president clemente.
在我的闪影中 我清楚的看见杰里科
In my vision,it was clear that jericho had done some things
掌握着危害国♥家♥安♥全♥的东西
that threatened our national security.
你的记录都被消除了 一旦从特雷西
You got military clearance. As soon as you can document
那得到任何消息 立刻上传
what tracy knows, I want it uploaded.
此时此刻 全世界都以为是你和希姆科
As of this moment,the world thinks you and simcoe
无意中造成了昏迷事件
accidentally caused this blackout.
如果他们发现你当时醒着你猜会怎样
What happens if they find out you were awake while it happened?
西蒙·坎普斯不见了
Simon Campos has disappeared.
他把那该死的戒指拿走了
He took the damn ring.
你无意中听见了什么吗
Did you overhear anything?
他们说他会造成另一次昏迷事件
They said he's going to cause another blackout.
10月6日
On October 6th,
整个地球上的人同时失去意识两分十七秒
The planet blacked out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds,
整个世界都看到了未来
and the whole world saw the future.
我们有的人为看到未来而惶恐紧张
Some of us were alarmed by what we saw.
有的人则兴奋还有高兴
Others were elated and rejoiced.
也有人什么都没看见
Still others saw nothing at all.
他们因此而困惑 焦虑
They were left confused, concerned
除此之外便是对未来的不确定
and otherwise uncertain.
而那些不确定的事情即将揭晓
But that uncertainty will soon be resolved.
明天是审判日 我们和未来聚首的日子
Tomorrow is d-day--the day we catch up to the flash-forwards.
我们每个人自己和集体的未来就在眼前
Our future both as individuals and as a collective is upon us.
这幢大楼明天晚上很有可能会受到攻击
This building may very well come under attack tomorrow night.
可我们不会退缩
but we will not back down.
我们是联邦调查局 明天我们正常上班
We are the FBI, and we will be open for business.
换句话说 我作为主管 要求你们
That said, the director is instituting
遵从紧急状况的规章制度
high maximum alert protocols and procedures.
本福特探员和诺探员会带领特警队
Agents Benford and Noh will be coordinating S.W.A.T.
和狙击手们提供外部警戒和支援
and sniper teams to provide external security and support.
维里迪和霍克会给大家布置
Vreede, Hawk, will be briefing supervisors
其他的紧急状况计划安排
on additional O.P.S. Plans.
同事们 敌暗我明
We are in uncharted waters, people.
但我们一定会渡过难关
But we will get through this...
并肩作战 就这样
Together. That's all.
马克
Mark.
跟我来 西蒙·坎普斯怎么样了
Walk with me. Simon Campos?
他的照片已经被发往全国
His photo's out to all local and national agencies.
-他的手♥机♥呢 -目前为止还没动静
- His cell phone? - So far, inactive.
他的妹妹呢 她已经回到多伦多的家里
What about his sister? She's back with the family in Toronto.
说不定他会联♥系♥她
Maybe he'll try and contact her.
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥在监视他家
R.C.M.P. sitting on the house.
我们还监听着他们的电♥话♥
We also have a trap and trace on their phones.
他已经带着量子缠结设备的戒指躲起来了
He's gone underground and taken that Q.E.D. Ring with him.
-我要那马上把他回来 -已经行动了
- I want him back here immediately. - We're on it.
先生们 今天真是糟透了
Gentlemen, this is turning into one hell of a day.
洛杉矶再次传来惊人消息
Once again, we have breaking news out of los angeles.
这是什么
What is this?
WIKR刚刚得到了一个
Wikr has just obtained footage of what appears to be
显示有人在昏迷事件中保持清醒的视频
a man who was awake during the global blackout.
我下了死命令要把这段视频保密
I gave strict orders for this to be kept under wraps.
谁把它流传出去的
Who released this?
等一下 这不是我们的带子
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. This isn't us.
有关部门正在鉴定此人的身份 但是
Authorities are still trying to identify the man,but...
这是从不同的视角拍的
It's a different angle.
视频是从一个秘密的监视摄像机...
...the footage was taken from a security camera...
他说的对 我们的带子上没有这段
He's right. No one's seen this on our end.
那这是从哪来的
Well, where did it come from?
更重要的是 为什么是现在
The better question is, why now?
在4月29日还有一天的时候
With April 29th only one day away,
整个世界都在震惊中疑惑 此人是谁
the stunned world wonders, who is this man,
为什么他当时醒着
and why was he awake?
你好 我叫大卫·沃克
Hi. My name's David Walker.
大卫·沃克 大卫·沃克
David Walker. David Walker.
大卫·沃克 大卫·沃克
David Walker. David Walker.
你好 我叫大卫·沃克
Hi. My name's David Walker.
你好 我叫大卫·沃克 大卫·沃克
Hey, my name's dave walker. Dave Walker.
这儿有人了吗
Is this seat taken?
是你的了
All yours.
嘿 我以前在哪见过你吗
Hey, have I seen you somewhere before?
我 肯定没有
Me? No. No.
你的脸真可爱 西蒙
You have such a cute face, Simon.
别遮住它
Don't hide it.
-你是谁 -丽塔
- Who are you? - Lita.
你要是想跑 他们会找到你的
And if you run, they will find you.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是来是想和你做个交易
I'm here with an offer.
交易 比如说切下我
An offer? Like what,
剩下的九根手指 然后杀掉我妈妈么
take my last remaining nine fingers and kill my mother?
你会对这个交易感兴趣的
You'll want to hear us out.
西蒙 求你了 我好渴
Simon, please. I'm dying of thirst.
给我倒杯喝的吧
Just pour me one drink.
我想尝一尝应该没坏处
Well, I suppose a taste wouldn't hurt.
到底是什么
What'll it be?
这儿不行
Not here.
我是诺探员 联邦调查局的
Yeah, this is Agent Noh, n-o-h, of the FBI.
我要和那个掌管零号♥嫌疑人视频的
I need to speak to the news director
新闻主管讲话 没错
that took possession of the suspect zero footage. Yeah.
看看能不能找到他 我等你
Well, see if you can find him. I'll hold.
你在这干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 不可以吗
Hi. Is something wrong?
没有 我只是 呃 有点诧异
No, no, no, no. I'm just, uh, just surprised to see you.
怎么了
What's going on?
我刚刚从法庭过来 我想请你帮个忙
Oh, I was in court over on spring. I, um, need a favor.
什么
What's up?
明天请假吧
Take tomorrow off.
明天 不可能 你知道明天什么日子
Tomorrow? Not a chance. You know what tomorrow is.
正因为此 我查了明天去夏威夷的机票
Exactly. I looked into airfare to Hawaii--dirt cheap.
很便宜 显然人们对在闪影这天飞行
apparently, people are afraid
有点害怕 所以
to fly on flash-forward day,so...
宝贝 听着
Baby, listen
我们可以做到的
We--we can make this happen.
我们可以按照我们的意愿来度过明天
Tomorrow can be whatever we want it to be.
没有什么事束缚着我们了 走吧
We're not--we're not tied down to anything now. Let's just go.
听着 我们不能假装我和别人
Listen, we can't just pretend
一点关系也没有 好吗
I'm not connected to other people, all right?
你知道明天对马克来说意味着什么
You know what's supposed to happen to Mark,
还有詹妮斯和韦迪克
and there's--and there's Janis, and there's Wedeck--
亲爱的就这一次 能不能就只考虑我和你
For once, baby, can this just be about you and me?
我会在明天的这班飞机上
I'm gonna be on this plane tomorrow.
我希望你也在
I'm hoping you will be, too.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
等下 我是联邦调查局的诺探员
Hang on. Hi. Yeah. This is Agent Noh from the FBI.
对 我要跟你们的新闻主管说话
Yeah, I need to speak to your news director--
就是那个拿着零号♥嫌疑人视频的人
whoever took possession of the suspect zero footage.
我需要知道你是怎么得到的
I need to know how you got it.
麦克道在你的办公室里 奥利维亚也在
I've got McDow in your office. Olivia is with him.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表