剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
一切都在实现中
It's all happening.
谢谢你 麦克
Thank you, Mike.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么一个复印机销♥售♥员 一个图书管♥理♥员♥
Why do a copy machine salesman, a librarian
还有一个苏格兰记者决定要集♥体♥自♥杀♥
and a Scottish journalist all decide to get together to shoot themselves?
因为复印机坏了吗
Because printer is dead?
高夫 和你的闪影打个招呼
Gough, say hello to your vision.
你们都认识菲奥娜·班克斯
You all know Fiona Banks,
军情六处的人 刚从伦敦飞抵这里
MI6, fresh off the plane from London.
又见到你真好 虽然是初次见面
Nice to meet you again... for the first time.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Nice to meet you.
军情六处来调查自杀事件似乎有些大材小用了
Suicide seems a little low-incident for MI6.
据报 伊安·卢瑟福两周前在货船上失踪
Ian Rutherford was reported missing off a cargo ship two weeks ago.
已通知英国大使♥馆♥
The British embassy was notified.
我看了报告后过来是因为
I saw the report and came here because--
因为通过闪影你知道要办这个案子
'cause you knew you'd be working on this case from your flash-forward.
这很不错
That's all well and good
但我们目前都掌握了些什么
But what do we got in the present?
当我发现这三个集♥体♥自♥杀♥的死者
Well, when I found out all three vics committed suicide,
我综合比对了他们在闪影拼图网上的闪影
I cross-referenced their visions on Mosaic.
结果发现他们都是"闪影幽灵"
Turns out they're all ghosts.
就是那些没有闪影的人们
People who didn't see anything in their flash-forwards--
对他们自己的称呼
that's what they call themselves.
所以没有闪影的这些人 现在果然都死了
So none of them had visions, and now they're all dead.
我是唯一一个感到不安的人吗
Am I the only one who finds that disturbing?
不 你不是
No, you're not.
来 看看这个
Here. Check this out.
这是"闪影幽灵"的网站
It's a ghost web site.
在这里 他们互相联络
It's where they connect with each other,
试图找出即将要发生的事
find out about upcoming events.
不管这是什么 到处都有发生
Whatever this is, it's happening everywhere.
"蓝手俱乐部 无拘无束 无忧无惧"
"The blue hand. No limits. No fear.
"一个闪影幽灵们可以一起信奉宿命之地"
A place where ghosts can gather to embrace the inevitable."
开什么国际玩笑 一个死亡俱乐部
You've got to be kidding me. A death club?
就像带枪的读书俱乐部
Like a book club with bullets.
不管是什么 枪击詹妮斯的人必是其中一员
Whatever it is,the guy who shot Janis is a part of it.
我们得找出他们 查清他们的底细并阻止他们
We need to find these people, figure out who they are, and shut them down.
下一次聚会在洛杉矶 由一个叫雷诺的人主持
The next meeting in Los Angeles is being hosted by a guy named Raynaud
穆里斯·雷诺博士
Dr. Maurice Raynaud.
什么时候聚会
When's the meeting?
今晚去市中心 看看时间
Tonight go downtown and check the time.
今晚去市中心 看看时间
Tonight go downtown and check the time.
今晚去市中心 看看时间
Tonight go downtown and check the time.
伊安·布莱恩·卢瑟福
Ian Blaine Rutherford.
1984年生于爱丁堡
Born in Edinburgh, 1984.
父亲是航♥空♥机械师 母亲
Father's an aviation mechanic. Mother...
在工厂做手♥机♥零件
works in a factory, makes cell phone components.
我已经看过文件了
I've already seen that file.
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
抱歉 我只是没想到这么快就办这件案子
Sorry. I just, uh, I never expected to be working on this case so soon.
多米诺骨牌效应开始起作用了 不是吗
The dominos seem to be falling into place, don't they?
有意思
It's funny.
除了他的名字 我记不起档案里的其他资料
I don't remember anything from the actual dossier other than his name.
我只记得你
I just remember you...
还有那只鸟
And the bird.
当它撞到窗户的时候
When it hit the window...
我着实感到心头一紧
I literally felt my heart skip a beat.
然后你接到那个电♥话♥
Then you had the phone call...
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
你离开后 我朝窗外望去
After you left, I looked out onto the ledge.
我走过去
I went over.
我想要帮助它 哪怕是结束它的痛苦也好
I wanted to help it, if only to end its pain.
但我办不到
But I couldn't.
这是最糟糕的
That was the worst part.
想阻止这一切 却无能为力
There was nothing I could do to stop it.
那个电♥话♥是谁打的
What was your phone call about?
是我的律师
It was my attorney.
你找律师干什么 发生什么事儿了
Why were you speaking to an attorney. Is there something happen?
我杀了她
I killed her.
没 没什么事儿
No, everything was fine.
宝贝儿 我今晚被派去市中心
Hey,baby. I'm working downtown tonight.
我回来时可以顺便去格兰特街的面包店
Thought I might stop by that bakery on Grand on the way back,
带点儿肉桂卷回来
Pick us up some of those cinnamon rolls.
要不算了
Or not.
你不知道我为什么生你的气 是不是
You don't have any idea why I'm mad, do you?
对
No.
印刷公♥司♥ 我们的请柬
The printers? Our invitations?
天哪 非常抱歉
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
工作实在太忙了
Work was so crazy.
枪击詹妮斯的案子有了疑犯的线索
All right? We got a lead on the guy who shot Janis,
而现在我们还要去那个地下俱乐部
and now we're going to this underground club
是啊 不只你忙了一天
Yeah, you're not the only one who had a crazy day.
我一下午都在忙于重复机械的工作
I've been cranking out motions in liminal afternoon,
但还是想办法去了印刷公♥司♥
but somehow made it to the printers anyway.
你说得对 我混♥蛋♥ 我应该在那儿的
You're right. I suck. I should have been there.
我真的十分抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不 这不是请柬的问题 德米
No. It's not about the invitations, Dem.
是你我之间的问题
It's about you and me
这段时间你一直心不在焉
and the fact that you've been checked out
自我从西雅图回来就这样
Ever since I got home from Seattle.
你知道 昏迷事件后让我饱受打击
You know I've been slammed since the blackout.
-对 就是昏迷事件后 -宝贝 别这样
- Yeah. Since the blackout, yeah. - Babe, please.
这是你的万能挡箭牌
That's been your excuse for everything.
可以解释 你为什么很晚回家
Yeah, no, why you are late coming home,
为什么你不想和我聊天
why you don't feel like talking,
为什么每次我一进屋你就关电脑
why you shut your computer every time I walk in the room.
好像 好像我根本不存在
It's... It's like I don't even exist.
这么说不公平
Hey, that's unfair.
不公平的是 你爱上了一个人
What's unfair is being in love with someone
而他却把你当陌生人对待 那才是不公平
who treats you like a stranger. That's unfair.
你知道吗 我不想要你的道歉
You know, and I don't want you to apologize.
我不需要 我想要你愿意陪着我
I don't. I want you to want to be here.
你说话啊
Talk to me.
实话实说 告诉我到底发生了什么
Just be honest about whatever's going on.
-你想让我实话实说 -没错
- You want me to be honest. - Yes.
你越是这样逼我
The more you jump down my throat,
我就越不想留在你身边
the less I want to be here.
这样够诚实了吧
How's that for honesty?
德米特里
Demetri!
德米
Dem!
非常感谢让我帮忙
Thanks so much for having me.
不用谢 我们经常需要志愿者
Oh, not at all. We always need volunteers.
我必须告诉你 这儿有好多繁琐的活儿
I gotta tell you, there's a lot of menial tasks
好多表格要填
A lot of charts to be filed
还有血样要送到实验室 并不那么刺♥激♥
And blood to be run to the lab. It's not exactly glamorous.
我不是为找刺♥激♥来的
I'm not looking for glamour.
本福特医生
Dr. Benford?
你不是应该在开实习医师会议吗
Hey, aren't you supposed to be at that intern conference?
是啊 但是实验室弄丢了
Yeah, but lab lost
蜘蛛女孩儿的凝血检测结果
the coags on our spider girl,
手术室想推迟我们的阑尾手术一小时
the O.R. is trying to bump our appy another hour,
肠绞结那家伙不遵医嘱要出院
and volvulus guy is leaving the A.M.A.
去看他孩子在白雪溜冰团的表演
to see his kid in this "Ice Capades" thing.
好的 那重新做凝血试验
Okay, so redraw the coags,
告诉手术室 没门儿
tell the O.R. no,
我会跟溜冰孩子的老爹谈的 好吗
and I'll talk to skater dad. Okay.
-布莱斯 你认识妮可尔吗 -是的
- Bryce, do you know Nicole? - Uh, yeah.
是的 我想我们在你去年的圣诞派对见过
Yeah, I think we met at your christmas party last year. Hi.
妮可尔是这儿的志愿者
Hey. Nicole's volunteering here.
跟着布莱斯 他会告诉你实验室怎么走
You know what, shadow Bryce, he'll show you the way to the lab.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表