剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
《未来闪影》 第一季 第十五集
Flashforward S01E15
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6. The planet blacked out for
同时失去意识达2分17秒
two nimutes and seventeen seconds.
整个世界都看到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
我们认为这个人与
We believe that this man was
昏迷事件有某种联♥系♥
somehow connected to the blackout.
他精于高级计算机设备
He's highly efficient in advanced computing equipment.
似乎还热爱国际象棋
He also seems to have a penchant for chess.
你们称为迪·吉本斯的人
The man you call D. Gibbons...
真名叫戴森·弗罗斯特
His real name is Dyson frost.
你好 德米特里 我是戴森·弗罗斯特
Hello, Demetri. My name is Dyson frost.
引起你的兴趣了 是吧
Got your attention, didn't I?
在我的未来闪影里 我看见了这个符号♥
In my flash-forward, I saw this symbol.
我脑中有这些片段 但我理不出头绪
I remember the images, but I just can't put them together.
你得找到她 布莱斯
Your have to find her, Bryce.
我们整个调查的关键就在于你脑子里的记忆
Our entire investigation hinges on what's in your head.
我来就是为了保证你别在4月29号♥之前忘了
I'm here to make sure you don't lose it before April 29th.
我们去犹他州
We went to Utah.
有警官倒下了
Officer down!
迪·吉本斯知道我们要来
D. Gibbons knew we're coming.
你刚发现索马里的那些照片
You unearthed the Somalia photos.
很快我们就遭到了袭击
Five minutes later, we're getting shot at.
不管我们在追查的是谁
Whoever we're investigating knows
显然他能预知我们的行动
what we're doing before we're doing.
把他们一网打尽
We have 'em all.
你忽略了我们看到的其他东西
You're forgetting there's another part to what we saw,
我们分居了
the part where we're not together.
宝贝
Hey, honey.
我想要和你还有查莉一起离开
I want to go away with you and with Charlie.
我要摆脱这一切 行还是不行
I just want to get away from all of this. Yes or no?
昏迷事件三年前
谢谢
Thanks.
真抱歉 我在做手术
Hey, I'm sorry. I was in surgery.
-哦 我没事 没事 -天啊 怎么回事
- Oh, I'm fine. I'm fine. - Oh, God. What happened?
我被一颗子弹射中了
Um, I ran into a bullet.
宝贝 我是认真的
Babe, I'm serious.
再射进去6英寸 就击中心脏了
6 inches this way, this bullet's in your heart.
知道
I know.
我真不知道自己还能忍♥受多久
I'm not sure I can handle this anymore.
奥莉薇亚 咱俩结婚的时候我就已经是探员了
Livy, I was an FBI Agent when you married me.
但现在不一样了 我们有了个女儿
But it is different now. We have a daughter.
要是你有个三长两短 我...
I mean, if something happens to you, I...
我可不想...
I don't wanna...
我知道这是你的工作
Look, I get that this is who you are.
但这现在不同了
But it...it's different.
我知道你心里把这个家放第一位
I...I mean, I've got to know that our family comes first.
但是现在事情不同了
Something's gotta change.
维迪克在国土安♥全♥部♥的反恐小组
Wedeck offered me a position
给我找了份活
on the DHS counterterrorism task force.
这算改善吗
It's an improvement?
主要工作是监视
Uh... it's surveillance.
和搭档一起在车里吃煎饼
Two guys in a car eating burritos,
监听波斯语的电♥话♥
listening to phone calls in Farsi.
我会远离危险的第一线的
I'll be out of the line of fire.
我最要担心的是乏味的生活和胆固醇
My biggest concerns will be boredom and cholesterol.
你肯定恨死这种生活了
You're gonna hate that.
嗯 我受得了
Mm, but I can take it.
但我不能失去你和查莉
What I can't take is losing you and Charlie.
家庭永远是第一位 我保证
Our family will always come first. I promise.
现在
有什么需要我的话
So, um, if you need anything,
我就在维迪克家
I'll be staying at the Wedecks'.
对不起 我也不知该怎么面对
I'm sorry. I have no idea how to do this.
我也是
Neither do I.
她在那待了20分钟了
She's been in there 20 minutes.
晚上我给你电♥话♥
I'll call you tonight.
你是我的新搭档
Are you my new partner?
如果是 我要你换身衣服
If you are, I insist you change your clothes.
穿着睡衣是抓不到坏蛋的
Can't catch bad guys in pajamas.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去维迪克家待一阵子
I'm just going to the Wedecks' for a little while.
一阵子是多久
How long is a little while?
嗯 我希望不会太久
Well, I... hope it's not very long at all.
这是什么
What's this?
你把你的手环弄丢了
You lost your bracelet.
它能在你遇到坏蛋时保护你
It'll keep you safe from the bad guys
直到你平安回来
until you come back home.
我再给你戴上
Let me put it back on.
来
Come here.
我爱你 查莉
I love you so much, Charlie-bear.
如果你正在2010年看着这段消息
If you're watching this message in 2010,
说明全球性的昏迷事件已经成功发生
that means the global blackout was successful.
也意味着我们在犹他州的皮金擦肩而过
That also means we've had a near miss in Pigeon, Utah.
我是怎么知道的
How do I know all this?
那是因为我有过几百次未来闪影
Because I myself have had hundreds of flash forwards.
几乎每个闪影里
In nearly all of my futures,
我都死在了3月15日
I end up dying on March 15th...
和你一样 德米特里
like you, Demetri.
如果你在索马里找到了这盘录像带
So if you managed to find this tape in Somalia,
那么我们的命运必将交汇
it would seem our fates are on a collision course,
而那些结果正日益临近
and the possible outcomes of the game are rapidly narrowing.
在这收官阶段
As for the endgame,
轮到马克·本福特走棋了
the next move is Mark Benford's.
那就是戴森·弗罗斯特
That's Dyson frost?
-录像带是真的 -是的
- And it's genuine? - Yeah. It's legit.
磁带上物质的衰减率
Degradation rate in the magnetic tape
加上带子的制♥造♥日期 确定是真的
plus the date of production makes it authentic.
尽管有些荒谬 但唯一的解释就是
The only explanation, however implausible,
弗罗斯特在1991年就有了现在的未来闪影
is that Frost flashed-forward from 1991 to our present
并在索马里看见了我们
and saw us in Somalia.
于是在1991年 他录下了这盘磁带 并知道我们会找到
Then in 1991, he makes a tape he knows we'd find.
这可是19年的未来闪影啊
That's a 19-year flash-forward.
而3月15日 他预见了自己的死亡
And March 15th...the day he dies in his future...
正是我会被谋杀的那一天
Is the date I'm supposed to be murdered.
或许这就是他说的命运交汇
Maybe that's the collision course he's talking about.
德米 弗罗斯特谈到日益临近的那些结果
Dem, Drost talks about narrowing outcomes...
这又暗示了人们在未来闪影里
another indication that what people see
所看见的 只是一种可能罢了
in their flash-forwards... are only possibilities.
这可能是对我们的警告
Could be warning us.
警告我们什么
Warning us about what?
还会发生一次昏迷事件
There's gonna be another blackout.
什么
What?
怎么会 什么时候
How? When?
假设本福特探员的下一步棋
We have to assume that's Agent Benford's next move...
就是弄清它 并阻止它
to find out and to prevent it.
我们要化解这次危机
So let's make it a good one.
趁这一切还没发生 找到戴森·弗罗斯特
Find Dyson Frost... yesterday.
真是巧夺天工
This is magnificent work.
依据最基础的草图造出了大♥师♥级的电子设备
Master circuits built from basic sketches
而这是我在13岁时设计的
I designed when I was 13.
等你自恋完了
Well, when you finish patting yourself on the back,
能开始干活吗
can we get to work?
这一路我容易么我
I had to go to a lot of trouble to get all this,
想想我在地下室里受了怎样的折磨
not to mention what I had to go through in that basement.
是 我知道 少了根手指 令人痛心的损失
Yes, I know...the missing digit. A terrible loss.
索马里弄回来的文件里有什么发现吗
You find anything in those documents we got in Somalia?
有点发现
Yeah, um, a couple of things.
有几处提到了超光速的暗物质
There were several references to tachyonic dark matter.
91年就提到了 怎么可能
In '91? How is that possible?
理论基础已经有了
Well, the theoretical basis existed.
但是试验失败了
But the experiment failed.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表