剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Every year, we send hundreds of millions of dollars in aid
但都被你们这种人抢走了
Just to have it stolen by people like you.
住在天堂里的人们
People who live in heaven
没资格批评生活在地狱里的人
Shouldn't judge those who live in hell.
说出你们的身份 不然我就杀了他
Tell me who you people are, or I will kill him.
滚吧
Sod off.
你是什么人
Who are you?
告诉我
Tell me.
他们是中情局
They are CIA,
要来调查那座塔
Here to investigate the tower.
我们是保镖
We are security.
这是你们的保镖
This is your security?
你就是和中情局一起的
So you are with CIA.
-你不怕死 -我习惯了
- You are not afraid of death. - I've gotten used to it.
你们要那座塔做什么
What do you want with that tower?
为什么带个科学家来
Why have you brought the scientist here?
我们认为十月六号♥发生的昏迷事件
We think what happened on october 6th, the day
曾在你们这小范围发生过
of the blackout, happened before on a smaller scale
祸首就是村庄周围的塔
In your village because of the towers.
不可能 我放牧回来
No. I came back from herding the goats.
我看见他们倒在地上 死了不是昏迷
I saw them on the ground. They were dead. It was no blackout.
你怎么知道他们死了
How do you know they were dead?
我看到黑色骆驼
I saw the black camel.
黑色骆驼是什么
What's the black camel?
在这里黑色骆驼代表着凶兆
Black camel's considered a bad omen here.
黑色骆驼代表着死亡
Death is a black camel that kneels at every man's gate.
他们都死了
They... were... dead.
我从难民营出来后变成一个男人
I returned from the refugee camps changed, a man now
所有乡亲的尸体都不见了
The bodies of my people were gone,
留下的只是一村子的亡魂
And all that remained was a village of ghosts.
而塔也只剩下一座
And there was only one tower left.
传言都在说 除了我 其他人都死了
Word spread that I had lived when others had died,
因此 我很害怕
And for this, I became feared.
那种恐惧感造就了现在的我
I used this fear and became what I am now.
这是上帝的旨意
God's plan.
昏迷那天
And then the day of the blackout,
我看到了我的未来 看到我正在演讲
I had my prophecy. I saw it. I was making a speech.
我提到"博爱"这个词
I spoke of the "Better angels."
当博爱再一次
when again touched by the better angels
降临我们的国家
of our nation.
我称我自己为索马里的新希望
I called myself "The new face of Somalia."
我以胜利者的姿态向世界宣告
I was telling the world. I spoke as a conqueror,
我的敌人将被毁灭 是上帝的旨意
My enemies crushed-- god's plan.
我一天都不愿再多等
I'm not willing to wait one day longer!
这片土地只剩一次战争 属于我的战争
There will be one more war in this land--my war.
我会统治这个国家
I will rule this country.
博爱
The better angels...
以及我的战士 会赢得胜利
The better warriors... will win.
而你们会帮助我 因为你们是中情局
And you will help, because you are CIA.
你们可以帮我搞到飞机 坦克和船
You can get me these things-- planes, tanks, boats--
所有能为我赢得战争的东西
What I will need to win my war.
那是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
我要飞机 坦克和船
Planes, tanks, boats!
你们要帮我搞到这些东西
You will get me these things!
不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
别在意 这里每六秒就有人死亡
It happens every six seconds.
沃格尔 你就打电♥话♥吧
Vogel, just make the call.
也能让我们的人知道这里的情况
The request alone will tell our people what's going on.
我不会打电♥话♥的
I'm not going to make the call
因为也没人会接
Because no one's going to pick up the call.
我说过了 这里没有援军
It's like I told you before-- there is no cavalry.
我们只能靠自己
We're on our own.
肯定还有其他方法
There's gotta be some options here.
满足他的要求肯定不是个好方法
Meeting his demands isn't one of them.
所以呢 我们就在这等死吗
That's it? We just die?
詹妮斯 你看到你4月29号♥的时候还活着
Janis, come on. You saw yourself alive on April 29th
那个疯子还看到自己统治这个国家呢
And that lunatic actually saw himself the leader of this country
是啊 博爱
Right. "Better angels."
博爱
Better angels.
谁要来打电♥话♥
Which will it be?
(索马里语..?)
Quaad.
等等 放开他
Wait. Get off him!
谁要来打电♥话♥
Which will it be?
谁要来打电♥话♥
Which will it be?
你得到的启示是错误的
Your prophecy is wrong!
你看的和你所想的不一样
What you saw-- it isn't what you saw,
我能证明给你看
And I can prove it to you.
我知道有关博爱的事
I know about the better angels.
坐 你说你了解博爱
Sit down. You say you know about the better angels.
说给我听
Tell me what you know.
那出自亚伯拉罕·林肯的就职演说
It's from Abraham Lincoln's inaugural address.
-林肯是 -你的总统 结束奴隶制的人
- Lincoln was - Your president. Ended slavery.
他很强大 敢于消灭他的敌人
He was strong, not afraid to crush his enemies.
我们和你们一样
We were fighting a civil war in our country,
经历过内战
Just like your country.
博爱是一篇关于统一的演说
"Better angels" Was a speech about unity,
关于怎么将你的人♥民♥团结在一起
About bringing people together.
你不知道我看到了什么
You do not know what I saw.
是 我不知道 但我能找到知道的人
No, I don't, but I think I might be able to find someone who did.
你这里能上网吗
Can you get on the Internet here?
我们建立了一个网站 让人们可以来
We created a web site where people can come on
分享彼此的未来闪影
And share their prophecies with each other.
这 一个男生当时参加了非洲联盟大会
Here. A man was at the assembly of the African Union
的和平演讲 当时你在演说
At a peace conference. You were speaking.
你怎么知道这人说的是真的
How do you know what this man says is true?
你说呢 他们知道你的名字
You tell me. Look, they know your name.
他们说你戴着一条由两颗红色琥珀
They say you were wearing a wire necklace
环绕着一颗琥珀珠子的金属项链
with an amber bead surrounded by two red ones.
你有这样的东西吗
Do you have something like that?
没有 但我妈妈有一条
No... But my mother did.
妈妈
Hooyo!
妈妈
Hooyo!
我还是小男孩的时候就再也没见过
I haven't seen that necklace or my mother
那根项链和我妈妈
since I was a boy.
有人看见你
Someone else says they saw you...
说你在引用林肯的
Said that you were quoting Lincoln...
"在这宽广的国土上与
"To every living heart and hearthstone
每一颗搏动的心房♥
All over this broad land..."
我们仍将陶醉于联邦大合唱之中
"Will yet swell the chorus of the union
当我们本性中的博爱
"When again touched..." "When again touched..."
再次触抚琴弦"
"By the better angels of our nature."
你不需要坦克和枪
You don't need tanks or guns.
你的使命是阻止战争
Your destiny is to stop the war,
而不是引发一场战争
not start one.
太好啦 全中
Yes! Spare! Yeah!
我今晚是全中明星 记住啦 妈咪
I'm throwing rocks tonight. Mark it, mommy.
-干得好 -你还想玩吗
- Nice job. - You want to play?
待会再玩 我想先聊天
I think I'll play after. I want to talk first.
好的
Okay.
查莉熊
Ah, Charliebear...
你还记得
So, uh, do you remember
当蒂姆 蒂姆和松鼠说的英雄故事吗
When Tim Tim talked to Squirrlio about heroes?
当那个超级鲨鱼费尼甘
When Finnegan the super shark
在雪地末日时把他们困在雪球里吗
trapped them in the snow globe of snow doom?
是的 松鼠-zactly
Yeah, Squirrlio-zactly!
蒂姆 蒂姆说英雄是那些
Yeah, and Tim Tim said that heroes
再艰难也会帮助别人的人
Are people who help people even when it's hard.
对吧 我希望你成为一名英雄 查莉
Yeah? Well, I need you to be like a hero, Charlie.
怎么成为呢
How?
我希望你勇敢地
I need you to be brave
告诉我你的未来闪影是什么
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表