剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
一个 奇迹的开始
miraculous...
一个新生命
a new life.
你会知道的
You'll see.
-什么声音 -上头那个小监视器发出的
- What's that? - That little monitor up there.
詹妮斯 抱歉 我们必须送你进手术室
Janis, I'm sorry. We have to take you back to the O.R.
-把她血型的血袋拿上 -我怎么了
- Bring the type specific. - What's wrong?
你的血细胞总数在下降 抬上病床车
Your blood count's dropping. Get her on a portable.
-怎么 怎么了 -不知道
- What--what's going on? What happened? - I don't know.
时代广场
Times square.
4月29日 闪影拼图网站上预计
April 29th. The estimates on the Mosaic web site
已经有50万人要登录
have us at half a million people already.
广场水晶球会掉下来 诸如此类
The ball is gonna drop and everything.
50万人将迎来他们的未来
Half a million people going to their future.
比新年派对更热闹啊
It's a glorified New Year's party.
除了这个 还有更好的事做吗
Do you have something better to do?
可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
那女孩是谁
Who is she?
说啊 我都告诉你我的闪影了
Oh, come on. I told you mine.
他的
He...
脖子像牛一样粗
had a neck like an ox...
身上有储肉冰柜的味道
Smelled like a meat locker...
你俩当时在干什么啊
What the hell were you guys doing?
我用手臂缠住他的脖子
I had my hands around his neck.
我不知身处何地 也不认识那个男人
I don't know where I was or who the man was...
但我的手指紧紧扼住他的气管
But I felt my thumbs press down on his trachea...
直到听见断裂声
until something snapped.
然后我放开他
And then I let go...
看着他的尸体
looked down at his lifeless body,
异常满足
quite satisfied.
你后悔问我了吗
Aren't you glad you asked?
这是我在南出口监控录像里找到的
I found this on the south exit camera.
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
-什么时候的录像 -17分钟前的
- How long ago was this? - 17 minutes.
都这么晚了他想上哪儿
Where could he be head this time of night?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
要上来吗
You getting on? Mm-hmm.
那上车吧 快点 我们要走了
Then get on. Come on. We gotta go.
小孩儿 买♥♥车票 喂
Hey, kid, you gotta pay the fare! Hey!
小孩儿
Hey, kid.
坐车是要付钱的 你身上有钱吗
You gotta pay the fare. Now do you have it or not?
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
"致我们的朋友 加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶市
"To our friends at 25696 Sawyer Court,
索亚巷25696号♥
Los Angeles, California,
邮编90024"
90024."
他怎么了 脑袋受创还是什么
What is he, brain damaged or something?
-他是不是... -如果你还不闭嘴
- Is he one of those-- - I'm gonna put you down
我会打得你满地找牙
like a sick dog if you don't shut up.
-那也是我家 -那是你家吗
- It's my house, too. - That's your house?
你知道在哪儿吗
You know that address?
知道 不过他得转车 车费是1.55元
Yeah, and he's gonna need a transfer. That's $1.55.
别怕 孩子
Don't worry, kid.
你会变魔术吗
Do you know any magic tricks?
不 小子 我不会
No, mijo. I don't do magic.
你说只要一小时 现在已经三小时了
You said an hour. It's been over three.
她又进手术室了
She's back in surgery.
-她会挺过来的 -你怎么知道
- She'll pull through. - Why?
她有未来闪影 所以就有未来吗
She had a flash-forward, so she has a future?
心动过速 每分钟130下
450 out, and she's tachy in the 130s.
还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
可行的选择只有一个
We only have one real option here.
用5-0薇乔线
5-0 vicryl.
恕我直言 本福特医生
With all due respect, Dr. Benford--
我们采用B-lynch缝合术
We're gonna do a B-lynch.
我给你讲过我跟她从特工培训基地
Did I ever tell you about the night before
-毕业前一晚的事吗 -没有
- she and I graduated from Quantico? - No.
我们在某个寝室狂饮
We're at some dorm room getting hammered.
我拿来两瓶啤酒 我俩喝光 她又拿来几瓶
I get us a beer. We finish. She gets us a couple more,
然后是几杯烈酒 我开始担心
then a couple of shots, and, uh, I'm starting to worry
这个傻傻的小女孩等会儿
that nerdy little girl's gonna have to have
就得洗胃了
her stomach pumped, right?
B-lynch缝合术不能保证能止血
There's no guarantee that a B-lynch will contain the bleeding.
这种缝合术对组织破坏小得多
A B-lynch is a far less invasive procedure.
可以让她有希望保留完整的子♥宫♥
Gives her a fighting chance of still having a normal, healthy uterus.
-不见得
- Barely.
我醒来的时候已经是凌晨四点了
Next thing I know, it's 4:00 a.m.
我躺在地毯上 一只脚在马桶里
I wake up on linoleum, got a foot in the toilet.
我看过去 詹妮斯在厨房♥桌子前
I look over. Janis is at the kitchen table
一个人在那儿玩硬币游戏
playing quarters against herself.
她的身体比猛牛还要强
Her insides are stronger than any bullet.
我能说的就这么多了
I'll tell you that much.
老实讲 如果是不认识的病人
Be honest-- would you be making the same decision
你也会做同样的决定吗
if you didn't know this patient personally?
5-0薇乔线
5-0 vicryl.
让我先搞明白
Let me get this straight--
你喝了五杯左右就不省人事了
You blacked out after five drinks,
他们居然还让你戴着警徽
and they let you keep your badge?
-这也太... -知道为什么吗
- That's... - You know why?
因为我从来不出错
Because I'm always right about everything.
这个像马克的闪影板上的那只手
It's like the hand on Mark's board.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -孩子们 大把抓吧
- Trick or treat! - Hey, guys. Dig in,
牛仔 公主 你的装扮真酷
Cowboy, princess. A very cool costume.
还有谁 你好
And... Hi.
这也是我家
It's my house, too.
你真的应该去看牙医了
You really should see a dentist.
我父母付不起牙套的钱
My parents couldn't afford braces.
谢谢你今晚出来陪我
Thanks for coming out tonight.
我喜欢万圣节
I love Halloween.
而且我担心你
And, uh, I was worried about you.
很高兴你出来参加正常活动
It's good to see you out doing normal stuff.
对 我想应该让大家都开始
Yeah, I think it's a good idea for all of us to start...
我们走吧
Let's get going!
好
Okay.
多留意...
Paying a little bit more...
看着她
Watch her.
-喂 -我们走
- Hey! - Let's go!
联调局 停下
FBI! Stop!
联调局 别跑
FBI! Stay where you are!
一样的手 只是这只少了几根指头
Same hand, only this one's missing some fingers.
还得 换个方向
And, um, the other way.
袭击我们的人是朝这个方向
That was the orientation on our assailant.
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy,
怎么看着好像它指着那个方向
or does it look like it's pointing that way?
不许动 联调局
Stop right there! FBI!
不是我的...
Wasn't my...
不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea!
我没扔鸡蛋 只是扔了点厕纸
I didn't throw any eggs! I just threw some toilet paper!
面具是哪儿来的
Where did you get this mask?
老兄 99美分店
99 cents store, man.
你不会给我爸打电♥话♥吧
You're not gonna call my dad, are you?
妮可尔 什么事
Yeah, Nicole?
我马上来
I'll be right there.
有道理 要是你经营的是地下俱乐部
Makes sense. You run an underground club,
你也只希望你的顾客找到它
you want to make sure only the right people find it.
如果手是为了指方向
If the hand's positioning is the direction,
为什么要少几根指头
why the missing fingers?
最后一只手有三个手指
The last hand had three fingers, right?
我们刚刚驶过3个街区
We just drove three blocks.
就是这里
That's it.
好极了
Nice.
抱歉打扰你 但我先给奥利维亚打了电♥话♥
I'm sorry to bother you, but I tried Olivia first.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表