剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Of solar eclipses,but I'll be damned
能计算什么 那就太棒了
If I can figure out what this calculates.
要是你让我留着这些 我扫描一下
If you'll let me keep these,I'll scan them,
建立3-D模型 翻译一下古希腊语
Do some 3-d imaging,translate the ancient Greek
然后看看我能发现点什么
And,uh,see what I can come up with.
有发现了打给我
Call me when you know something.
还有谁手上有副本
Who has copies of these?
一个考古教授
We've got an antiquities professor
正在研究原件
Studying the originals right now,
本福特的闪影拼图板上还有一份
And Benford's got a copy on his board.
去拿回来
Get them back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 销毁所有副本
I mean get me the original and destroy every copy
然后把原件拿来给我
that's been made
这很重要吗
What's so important about this thing?
我不记得咱俩的约定中
I don't recall answering questions
有涉及到回答你问题这部分
being part of our arrangement.
只有你向我汇报 如此而已
The information goes one way, period.
去把蓝图给我拿来
Get me these blueprints.
亲爱的 你要吃点速冻披萨吗
Sweetie, you want me to make you that frozen pizza?
不用了 吃爆米花已经饱了
No. I'm all full on popcorn.
好吧
Okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
詹妮斯 你这是在干嘛
What are you doing, Janis?
马克 我搞砸了
I totally screwed up, Mark.
别说得这么轻飘飘
That's an understatement.
你闯进我的办公室 还在拿
You broke into my office, and you're removing things
-闪影拼图板上的东西 -我知道
- From the mosaic board. - I know.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 科里教授打给我
I'm an idiot. Professor Corey called me.
-科里教授 -那个考古教授
- Professor Corey? - The antiquities professor.
他把我给他的蓝图弄丢了
He misplaced the blueprints that I gave him.
那就再复印一份给他
So make him another copy.
我给他的是原件
I gave him the originals.
最后一份复印件只有你有了
You have the only other copy.
你没有把原件放到证物处吗
You didn't check the originals into evidence
没有 我约了医生做检查
No. I had a doctor's appointment,
所以我就带在身上了
So I just brought 'em with me.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
-你给过我密♥码♥ -什么时候
- You gave me your passcode. - When?
你和维迪克在华盛顿的时候
That time... you were in Washington with Wedeck,
你要我帮你拿盖耶的文件给你
And you needed me to get... the Geyer file for you.
没错
Right.
这是个低级错误 詹妮斯
This is a rookie mistake, Janis.
把蓝图还给我
Hand back the blueprints.
你可以明天再复印
You can get your copies tomorrow.
你应该想到的
You should know better.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听我说谢尔 他看起来对我很熟悉
I'm telling you, Shel, he seemed to know a lot about me.
你看 这里的也是他
I mean, look, there he is again.
你确定你不认识他吗
And you're sure you don't know this guy?
不 相信我 如果见过我会记得的
No, believe me. I would have remembered him.
那就奇怪了
That's weird.
而且他又提到黑鸦河的事情了
And he brought up Raven river again,
和上次一样
Like he did the other day.
你知道是什么意思吗
Do you have any idea what that is?
是啊 说来奇怪
Yeah. That's an interesting thing.
在调查闪影过程中
There's a suspect we were tracking
有个我们在追踪的嫌犯
With the mosaic investigation.
曾向德米特里说过
Well,he had mentioned something
有关黑鸦河的问题 所以我调查了一下
About Raven river to Demetri, so I did some research.
这太疯狂了 马克知道这事吗
Well, that's crazy. Does Mark know about this?
我正准备要跟他汇报总结一下
I'm putting the report together for him now.
黑鸦河有好几处 威斯康星州有
There's a few Raven rivers. There's one in Wisconsin,
伊利诺斯州有
One in Illinois.
俄亥俄州有个网球俱乐部也叫这个
There's a tennis club in Ohio
还有间医院在亚利桑那州
And a Raven river hospital in Arizona.
什么样的医院
Well, what kind of hospital?
精神病院 已经关闭将近20年了
Psych hospital. It's been shut down for about 20 years now,
80年代晚期发生了些事情 和虐待有关
And there was some controversy in the late '80s--abuses.
那里都是什么样的病人
What kind of patients?
精神分♥裂♥ 那里也是第一间
Schizophrenics, and they were the first hospital
开始治疗自闭症的医院
In the country to deal with autism.
自闭症吗 那弱智天才呢
Autism? W-what about savants?
她想要躲开他们
She was trying to get away from them.
所以她回家了 但是杰里科公♥司♥
That's why she came home. But Jericho--
到处都有眼线
They got eyes everywhere.
现在他们又抓她回来了
Now they brought her back here.
-你怎么知道她还活着 -我知道
- How do you know they have not killed her? - I know.
有什么证据吗
You have proof?
我知道她还活着
She's alive.
我在闪影里看到她了
I've seen it.
你有着执着的信念
You seem confident in your beliefs.
我很羡慕你
I envy you.
我想你应该你知道你所做的
You must know that what you're
是个艰巨的任务
asking is no small undertaking.
坎大哈可不是巴格达 史塔克先生
Kandahar is not Baghdad, Mr. Stark.
甚至比不上喀布尔
It's not even Kabul.
在这样的城市里找人无异于♥大♥海♥捞针
Finding a single person anywhere in this country is next to impossible
还有别人能帮我
There was someone else there,
-有人能帮我找到她 -谁
- Someone think can lead us to her. - Who?
他叫卡米尔·德扬 是个医生
His name's Khamir Dejan. He's a doctor--
是特蕾西的朋友 他知道她在哪里
Friend of Tracy's. He knows the location where I found her.
只要找到他 就能找到特蕾西
We find him, he can lead us there.
事情没那么简单 就算他在这里
It's not that simple. Even if he is in this region,
也不是一时半会儿就能找到
It will take time. Where she
她在的地方 墙上有些东西
Where she was, there was writings on the wall.
这个看起来眼熟吗
Does that mean anything to you?
山上的眼睛
Eyes on the mountain.
那是个民间的医疗救援机构
It's a medical relief organization, nongovernmental.
-你说卡米尔是个医生 -没错
- You said that Khamir was a doctor. - Yeah.
这个组织的基地遍布全城
This group--they have bases all over the country.
如果他是这个组织的人 就能找到他
If he is working for them, we can find him.
那些路卡怎么办
And the roadblocks?
我认识他们 我知道怎么对付他们
I know all of them. I know how to get around them.
我们从哪开始
Where do we start?
向南往山的方向走
We head south towards the mountains.
我从威弗医生那里拿到测试结果了
I've seen the test results from Dr. Weaver.
我们来看看吧 这是你的宝宝
Let's have a look, shall we? There's your baby,
这是心跳声
And there's the heartbeat.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
是不是太小了
Is she too small?
不 头的大小很正常
No, the head size is normal.
胎盘血流量正常
Placental blood flow, it's--it's okay.
但腹围有点不乐观
But the abdominal girth isn't what I'd want to see.
詹妮斯 我知道的你工作很辛苦
I know your work is very demanding, Janis,
但你该好好照顾下自己的身体了
But you're going to need to take better care of yourself.
要保证每晚8到9小时的睡眠
Get eight to nine hours of sleep a night,
多吃点高蛋白的食物
Eat a high-protein diet and...
还有放轻松一点
Reduce your stress.
你应该知道这里手♥机♥要关掉的
You know those are not supposed to be on in here.
我知道生活很复杂 每个人都一样
Look, I know life is complicated. Everyone's is.
但是你宝宝的健康取决于你
But the health of your baby depends on your ability
取决于你能否好好休息
To--to stay off your feet and
还有减少压力 我是认真的
lower your stress. I'm serious.
不然你可能会失去她
Otherwise, you could lose this baby.
抱歉 我得接这个 是我老板
I'm sorry. I have to take it. It's my boss.
你好 马克
Hey, Mark.
科里教授正在我办公室里
Professor Corey's sitting in my office,
他告诉我一些有意思的事情
And he's just given me some very interesting information.
你最好快点回来
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表